KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Possible Outcome? Season 3

Possible Outcome? Season 3
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

Possible Outcome? Season 3



I never really ventured into this forum because I'm not really on KMC all that much anymore, but I do have a speculation of something to happen in the third season; as Heroes is my favorite television show. Someone else may have thought this idea up, and even made a thread on it.. but I'm way too lazy to search for it, sorry.

I believe that the main villain in the series is going to be Peter. In the first season, he's got probably the sissyest job a male can have, he's all about the inner good and saving the world BUT in season two, you get a much darker look at Peter. This is shown when he has no memory and is helping the baddies. The scene I am talking about is that of Peter about to kill the betraying baddie. Also, you see him aide in kills, plus almost kill Hiro. I figure that with Nathan dead (I figure Nathan dies, speculation) Peter will have nothing to hold him back, and he will go on a vendetta looking for who killed Nathan (AKA Peter is Pandoras Box) He will be driven to become the shows most powerful villian, due to his powers; even stronger then Sylar.

Just my thoughts.




__________________


Old Post May 2nd, 2008 07:35 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: muir island

here's what's gonna happen(cos this always happens)

1)someone's gonna travel to the future and see something terrible
2) they're gonna go back to the past and decide they have to stop it from happening...
3)... and they eventually do

*add plot twist(s) somewhere in between


__________________

Old Post May 8th, 2008 05:57 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Pittsburgh

i dont care what happens. As long as there is not another writers strike resulting in a disappointing climax to the season. I will be happy


__________________
"If you tell the truth, you never have to remember anything" -Twain
(sig by Scythe)

Old Post May 8th, 2008 03:56 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Gender: Male
Location: The Transmogrifier

I think the aura-stealing character from the graphic novels will have an important part to play, dead or not.


__________________

Old Post May 8th, 2008 07:38 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: muir island

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i dont care what happens. As long as there is not another writers strike resulting in a disappointing climax to the season. I will be happy


you're right

probably the only reason why they did the whole travel to the future and back thing again was because they, whoever the writers were, couldn't think of anything else

i still can't believe how short season 2 was

can't wait 'till season 3, it starts in September right?


__________________

Last edited by stickman618 on May 9th, 2008 at 02:55 AM

Old Post May 9th, 2008 02:52 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Gender: Male
Location: +40 36' 5.70", -73 57' 49.46

Lets hope there is an audiance for season 3, i mean it has fallen off the map, and it needs some buzz, i dont think the second season did so good ratings wise.....they could have made an special episode or something all this time


__________________

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 12th, 2008 12:35 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

They'll have their fans for the audience, no doubt about that.

Specials don't really seem to get the hype going in America, as far as I'm concerned. Everyone gets pumped for the Doctor Who Christmas specials, but Heroes... not so much.

Not to mention it is difficult for them to do a special with the way they have their plotines take the full season to conclude themselves.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post May 16th, 2008 06:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Gender: Male
Location: The Transmogrifier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine


I never really ventured into this forum because I'm not really on KMC all that much anymore, but I do have a speculation of something to happen in the third season; as Heroes is my favorite television show. Someone else may have thought this idea up, and even made a thread on it.. but I'm way too lazy to search for it, sorry.

I believe that the main villain in the series is going to be Peter. In the first season, he's got probably the sissyest job a male can have, he's all about the inner good and saving the world BUT in season two, you get a much darker look at Peter. This is shown when he has no memory and is helping the baddies. The scene I am talking about is that of Peter about to kill the betraying baddie. Also, you see him aide in kills, plus almost kill Hiro. I figure that with Nathan dead (I figure Nathan dies, speculation) Peter will have nothing to hold him back, and he will go on a vendetta looking for who killed Nathan (AKA Peter is Pandoras Box) He will be driven to become the shows most powerful villian, due to his powers; even stronger then Sylar.

Just my thoughts.



I honestly don't think they'll make Peter a villain, but I totally see where you're coming from. I could be wrong.

Charles Deveaux said that Peter has the ability to love unconditionally, but Neil's right, that could be used against him.


__________________

Old Post May 19th, 2008 07:20 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Gender: Male
Location: +40 36' 5.70", -73 57' 49.46

i dont see peter being the main villain or becoming one, but i could see some play on his darker side


__________________

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 30th, 2008 12:06 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: Your Mom.

Account Restricted

Peter's not intimidating. Sylar, on the other hand? Powerful and intelligent. Peter's got brawns but no brains.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:10 AM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Gender: Male
Location: The Transmogrifier

He's got heart though. And some of the greatest villains in fiction were people whose hearts turned them to do horrible things.


__________________

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 02:37 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: muir island

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gideon
Peter's not intimidating. Sylar, on the other hand? Powerful and intelligent. Peter's got brawns but no brains.


i'll say

he was practically retarded in season 2


__________________

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 09:52 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Gender: Male
Location: +40 36' 5.70", -73 57' 49.46

Thinking about it and seeing the promos for the upcoming season....i could see a alternate reality peter (future.. etc) being a main villain


__________________

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 03:22 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Gender: Male
Location: The Transmogrifier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starlock
Thinking about it and seeing the promos for the upcoming season....i could see a alternate reality peter (future.. etc) being a main villain
that's quite likely, actually. Kring seems to have a hard-on for alternate timelines.


__________________

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 05:06 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 02:51 PM.
  Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Possible Outcome? Season 3

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.