KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » My List: Top Fifteen Worst Spider-Man Villains Of All Time

My List: Top Fifteen Worst Spider-Man Villains Of All Time
Started by: Toku King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

The mods of the spider-man forum are hardly ever on here...I could make a thread about MJ's breasts and post naked pictures of her and it wouldn't be closed erm

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:10 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yes well it seems that Tron had abandoned this forum and Digi is occupied with the other comic forums, coincidentally i was going to PM Raz and ask him if he could send a spare mod our way.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:12 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Would have to be someone who goes on here often and has been here a while and knows the rules

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:14 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well Raoul has the comic Vs, and now the Star trek so he's out...Bada has Vs. and comic movies/books i believe.....

Tron seems to hang out around Vs and Respect...

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:16 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

they could make a new mod

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:17 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

*ahem**cough* who's been active and around for a long time..........Steve. shifty

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:27 PM
steverules
The doctor

Would I make a good mod?

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:32 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I believe you have all the box's ticked in terms of curriculum, i will say that you have the right personality for it and you have a friendly yet firm presence, as we have seen you can be serious and have stopped many an arguments in your time...would you make a good mod i would like to think so.

But who knows unless such a thing happens.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:35 PM
steverules
The doctor

Maybe it'll happen but I have my doubts

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:50 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I hope it works out for you.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on May 7th, 2008 at 07:12 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2008 07:10 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Don't mean to be rude or anything but....whats the point in this thread? I mean...we all have villains we don't like and stuff but we don't make a thread about it because there's really no need for a thread about it

Because everyone talks about it anyways, so why not? Besides, it isn't being negative, it's being a factual and actually kind of funny to see what kind of ridiculous characters have been made over the years.

You and ND really need to take chill pills. And the funnies part is that you say that the mods need to close this, yet you are both spamming.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 08:53 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

yet you do it in other threads, be carful about what you say.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 08:57 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

6. Carnage
(please log in to view the image)

One of the single most controversial villains in comics, Carnage is loved by die hard Symbiote fans, but despised by the general Spidey public. I personally will not put myself into this, but I know that many, many people found that Carnage may have been the cause of Venom's reputation's destruction, not to mention the end of new, original villains. It's not to say whether or not the character himself is cool, but how much he has believed to harm the mythos in popularity and quality.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 08:59 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
yet you do it in other threads, be carful about what you say.

Actually, I don't, and I always say 'back on topic'. You, however, always drag me back off, like right now.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:00 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

The mods of the spider-man forum are hardly ever on here...I could make a thread about MJ's breasts and post naked pictures of her and it wouldn't be closed erm

I think that is a great idea for a thread. eek!

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:03 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Toku King
6. Carnage
(please log in to view the image)

One of the single most controversial villains in comics, Carnage is loved by die hard Symbiote fans, but despised by the general Spidey public. I personally will not put myself into this, but I know that many, many people found that Carnage may have been the cause of Venom's reputation's destruction, not to mention the end of new, original villains. It's not to say whether or not the character himself is cool, but how much he has believed to harm the mythos in popularity and quality.

I'm a die hard Symbiote fan, but there is no good that comes from him, sorry to say he's a waste.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:10 PM
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by Toku King
Because everyone talks about it anyways, so why not? Besides, it isn't being negative, it's being a factual and actually kind of funny to see what kind of ridiculous characters have been made over the years.

You and ND really need to take chill pills. And the funnies part is that you say that the mods need to close this, yet you are both spamming.

Like I said in my post I wasn't being rude or anything, I was just making a point...and just cause I was posting an opinion doesn't mean I need to take a chill pill, I am allowed to state an opinion. Besides this isn't everyones top list of worste villains it's your top list of worste villains...so maybe we should all make a thread about what villains we like and don't like roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah what a great idea, come one everybody lets fill the spider-man forum up with useless threads eek! RIOT!!!

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:14 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Power to the posters!!!!!

But i say Carnage should be higher up just as Venom III he should be No. 2.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:15 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

we all have villains we don't like

This is where you don't understand the point. My liking or disliking them means nothing. I love the Ringmaster. I think that the White Rabbit is a hoot. It's about how bad they are, not my least favorites(though Menace, Freak, Carnage, and Venom III are ones I dislike).
Heck, I love the #1.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:15 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I'm a die hard Symbiote fan, but there is no good that comes from him, sorry to say he's a waste.

The idea was solid. Have a spawn of Venom that is far more evil than Venom. Make the spawn stronger and faster and tougher to kill than the original. Make it so the two of Spidey and Venom have to team up to have any chance of beating him.

But Marvel screwed that up like they do with everything else. erm

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:16 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote