KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » My List: Top Fifteen Worst Spider-Man Villains Of All Time

My List: Top Fifteen Worst Spider-Man Villains Of All Time
Started by: Toku King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
I am allowed to state an opinion

While spamming and being an ass about it in the process.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:17 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

He's almost the Joker of the Marvel universe, and when you are making a reference to another company's villain, that does not hold a good sign.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:18 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
He's almost the Joker of the Marvel universe, and when you are making a reference to another company's villain, that does not hold a good sign.

The Joker, however, is funny and plain awesome.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:19 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by Toku King
While spamming and being an ass about it in the process.

roll eyes (sarcastic) the chill pills are in the bathroom cabinet above your special medication, there's no need to be name calling wink

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:20 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The Joker, however, is funny and plain awesome.

I agree 100%

(well maybe not on the funny, he has his moments but it's rather hard to see the humor, when he's torturing and maiming people.)

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

roll eyes (sarcastic) the chill pills are in the bathroom cabinet above your special medication, there's no need to be name calling wink

And yet you began this whole argument, which was an insult in the first place. no expression
And besides, you just insulted me right there. Mega hypocrite. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:26 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

I agree 100%

(well maybe not on the funny, he has his moments but it's rather hard to see the humor, when he's torturing and maiming people.)

I think he's funny, at least.
"Hello, operator? I'm afraid that my party's been disconnected."

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:27 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Oh you mean the TAS version....not the comic version....yeah he was pretty funny in that.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:29 PM
steverules
The doctor

And yet you began this whole argument, which was an insult in the first place. no expression
And besides, you just insulted me right there. Mega hypocrite. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well you seem to have the mind of a child so...I kind of assumed, yup guilty lil 'ol me. But I never started an argument, I posted an opinion that you didn't like to which you told me to take a chill pill and then called me an ass which is so clever and original roll eyes (sarcastic) I never insulted you I just made a suggestion that you should take a chill pill wink I'm sure it's something you take often before you get strapped into bed and a football helmet is put on your head smile wink

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:32 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Well you seem to have the mind of a child so...I kind of assumed, yup guilty lil 'ol me. But I never started an argument, I posted an opinion that you didn't like to which you told me to take a chill pill and then called me an ass which is so clever and original roll eyes (sarcastic) I never insulted you I just made a suggestion that you should take a chill pill wink I'm sure it's something you take often before you get strapped into bed and a football helmet is put on your head smile wink

Steve, I suggest you stop it now. You have already received a few warnings for arguing with other people. Toku has already been shown to be a liar and seems to have a chip on his shoulder for whatever reason. No good can come from continuing this. He has been asked continually to bring things to PM's but Toku simply refuses to. He continually keeps going off topic with his rants. It's not worth having a mod come in here to straighten things out, when all you have to do is just ignore him. Eventually he will just go away on his own. Just a suggestion to my friend. smile

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:37 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

May as well...ok, ignore him I shall

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:39 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yes if he continues such behaviour he will be delt with, we should just ignore him and continue our business.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:46 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I dont have a problem with this thread. I find his oppinions interesting, and I would like to see the rest. I think we could have some decent discussion about the list once its completed on why or why not a villain should have a certain place on the list.

The only thing thats annoying on this thread is the constant arguing.

Thus far:
I think Mac Venom should be WAY higher on the list, he should easily be top 5 material. And I honestly think having Carnage on the list is stretch. That shows a fair amount of bias, since last time I checked, He's kinda popular, gives Spiderman a better fight than anyone else on the list(not to mention a better fight than most villains all together), and isnt THAT bad of a character.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 01:38 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

The mods of the spider-man forum are hardly ever on here...I could make a thread about MJ's breasts and post naked pictures of her and it wouldn't be closed erm
Please do. eek!

PWNT

Old Post May 8th, 2008 01:45 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
I dont have a problem with this thread. I find his oppinions interesting, and I would like to see the rest. I think we could have some decent discussion about the list once its completed on why or why not a villain should have a certain place on the list.

The only thing thats annoying on this thread is the constant arguing.

Thus far:
I think Mac Venom should be WAY higher on the list, he should easily be top 5 material. And I honestly think having Carnage on the list is stretch. That shows a fair amount of bias, since last time I checked, He's kinda popular, gives Spiderman a better fight than anyone else on the list(not to mention a better fight than most villains all together), and isnt THAT bad of a character.

Shame he got dumbed down by Marvel, that was really stupid.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 10:29 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

Oh you mean the TAS version....not the comic version....yeah he was pretty funny in that.

He's funny in the comics, too. His asylum joke at the end of 'The Killing Joke' was hilarious.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 02:49 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

May as well...ok, ignore him I shall

Christ, took you long enough.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 02:50 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

And to Magic_Attack: I'm not a liar in any way, shape, or form. You are for even saying that.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 02:51 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

He's funny in the comics, too. His asylum joke at the end of 'The Killing Joke' was hilarious.

The one with the light?

Old Post May 8th, 2008 03:01 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

The one with the light?

Yup.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 03:09 PM