KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » My List: Top Fifteen Worst Spider-Man Villains Of All Time

My List: Top Fifteen Worst Spider-Man Villains Of All Time
Started by: Toku King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doctorstrongbad

Spider-man needs all the posts it can get. smile

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:23 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Agreed again.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 09:44 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atharpina

i dont think carnage shud be on this list at all.. i mean the other symbiotes past him ar completely retarded and useless, but carnage is a gud character.. hes the only one with absolutely no remorse watsoever. none. at all. hes also insane, likes to mutilate fools, and uses his suit better than just about any of the other symbiote villians. hes simple and 2 dimensional sure, but i dont think they ever tried to make him anything mor than that. hes a killing machine..thats it..plus he brought venom and spidey together. which was lovely!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 10:23 PM
atharpina is currently offline Click here to Send atharpina a Private Message Find more posts by atharpina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Toku King
14. Circus Of Crime
(please log in to view the image)

What seemed like a new and inventive idea ended up being one of the silliest and funniest ideas for a Marvel group in the sixties. We have the girl that can make a bunch of snakes do whatever she wants(that the laws of physics will offer, of course), a guy with a funny hypnotizing hat, someone who is strong, but not that strong, two midgets that flip a lot, a clown that does..... stuff, someone who eats fire, a dude that is basically a gay Montana, and a guy that shoots out of a cannon.
Even when the Ringmaster obtained one of the most dangerous items on the planet, he still lost to the Punisher in the easiest way to win ever.

Awesome.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 01:49 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

Originally posted by Magic_attack

4. Having an improper spelling of someone's name. (This one was funny actually). Apparently, if a name isn't typed in a manner that Toku is accustomed - IT IS THE WRONG SPELLING. Never mind cultural differences at all.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
yes that was me, because i'm welsh you spell my name with an i rather than a y, just cultural thing.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 11:29 AM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F_doomed
Senior Samari

post removed

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Last edited by Paola on Jan 8th, 2009 at 01:25 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 05:44 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Originally posted by steverules
Miley Cyrus panties

Sorry just been reading through this thread. i know its late but. The sugestion of miley cyrus going near another vagina is insane disney would a.) shit them selves b.) kill her before pictures got out. c.) tell her dad who would go in a insane rage cause he loose the daughter with benfits gig.

Originally posted by Toku King
12. Freak

Freak is one of those villains that seems to have been made solely because they needed villains. What sounded somewhat interesting became two dimensional and dull. "I hate Spider-Man! He ruined my life! Yada-yada-yada!" Polled as the second worst BND villain, Freak is the Lizard and Vermin combined, but without the cool.

this made me laugh

Originally posted by Toku King after quoting steve...
While spamming and being an ass about it in the process.

Originally posted by Toku King towards steve.

2) You're spamming and flaming me when I did absolutely nothing to provoke you.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Last edited by F_doomed on Jan 8th, 2009 at 05:53 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 05:49 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by steverules
The mods of the spider-man forum are hardly ever on here...I could make a thread about MJ's breasts and post naked pictures of her and it wouldn't be closed erm

Sure it would. If nothing else, I show up when stuff is reported, which it would be if you posted that.

Anyway, closing this. If you think something should be closed, don't complain that I'm never here. Report it so that it gets brought to my attention (or another mod's).

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 08:54 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote