KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Welcome to the Stryfe Files

Welcome to the Stryfe Files
Started by: id369

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Ah thanks, um I cant think of anything more to post. So it’s a complete respect thread.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 04:26 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyler Dayspring

quote: (post)
Originally posted by id369
Ah thanks, um I cant think of anything more to post. So it’s a complete respect thread.

I agree great thread with some of my favorite moments of my favorite character. Thank you!

Can I put in a scan request, though? Page 8 or 9 of Cable Blood and Metal issue 2, the full-page smiling Stryfe saying "So good to see a familiar face...isn't it?"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 02:17 AM
Tyler Dayspring is currently offline Click here to Send Tyler Dayspring a Private Message Find more posts by Tyler Dayspring Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyler Dayspring

(pleeeease?)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 10:59 PM
Tyler Dayspring is currently offline Click here to Send Tyler Dayspring a Private Message Find more posts by Tyler Dayspring Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Pop Quiz, how many telepaths can claim to have taken over Xavier’s Mind? Well I can be sure of one man, Stryfe!

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?...ota00110tc5.jpg

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 01:00 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Tyler Dayspring
I agree great thread with some of my favorite moments of my favorite character. Thank you!

Can I put in a scan request, though? Page 8 or 9 of Cable Blood and Metal issue 2, the full-page smiling Stryfe saying "So good to see a familiar face...isn't it?"

http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?i...etal0209jy5.jpg

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 01:07 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

x-cutioner's song 2 would be awesome, jim lee penciling it too would be great.

meh, just anything with styfe in it is cool.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:51 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 06:05 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Guess who is back?smokin'

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4752/mw01037.jpg

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 04:11 PM
Stryder Hiryu

That quote sounds gangsta as hell

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 04:48 PM
Stryder Hiryu is currently offline Click here to Send Stryder Hiryu a Private Message Find more posts by Stryder Hiryu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

X-Force v3 #14
Well we find the definitive proof, in how Stryfe compares to X-Man and Cable. Apparently Apocalypse is too strong for Stryfe and has beaten him before (*which is odd). And could only beat Pooky at his weakest with Bishop’s aid (*which is odd).

Last edited by "Id" on Apr 23rd, 2009 at 03:55 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 03:47 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 03:54 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Personal notes.
I am somewhat surprised, by the fact that Stryfe is made out to be Apocalypse inferior by a large margin. To be fair, Apocalypse has not bin shown to carry himself in such a manner to warrant such praise. Though I understand he does not carry the raw power X-Man or Cable. But then again, I have always seen him as Exodus direct rival based on their respective showings.

Well it is what it is.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 03:58 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Guess who is back?smokin'

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4752/mw01037.jpg

Nice thumb up... and he looks more awesome than ever (IMO at least).

*looks at the other stuff as well*

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 02:04 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Personal notes.
I am somewhat surprised, by the fact that Stryfe is made out to be Apocalypse inferior by a large margin. To be fair, Apocalypse has not bin shown to carry himself in such a manner to warrant such praise. Though I understand he does not carry the raw power X-Man or Cable. But then again, I have always seen him as Exodus direct rival based on their respective showings.

lolwut? Apocalypse is way above Exodus. He stripped him of his power and sealed him away for centuries with relative ease when he refused to kill a couple people, among other things.

But yeah. I'll admit, I'm quite surprised about Stryfe being weaker than Poccy by a big gap as well. I mean, I knew Stryfe only had the advantage earlier for the most part because Poccy was in a weakened/dying state, but damn... erm

meh Still, badass clone of Cable is badass.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 02:09 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
lolwut? Apocalypse is way above Exodus. He stripped him of his power and sealed him away for centuries with relative ease when he refused to kill a couple people, among other things.

But yeah. I'll admit, I'm quite surprised about Stryfe being weaker than Poccy by a big gap as well. I mean, I knew Stryfe only had the advantage earlier for the most part because Poccy was in a weakened/dying state, but damn... erm

meh Still, badass clone of Cable is badass.

Don’t get the wrong idea. I can understand the fact, that Apocalypse viewed as the bigger dog out of the two. Just not by such a wide margin. Not when at least, Stryfe has handled weaken Apocalypse before by himself. And when did Stryfe fought Apocalypse and lose? Canonically the last time, Stryfe saw Pooky alive was when he was around 12 years old. Since then Styrfe has ruled up until know.

You see, it’s the sudden insertion of new information, and of panel events that contradict previous one. Retcons if you will. And X-Force was doing such a good job in back referencing. Oh well, it is what it I suppose.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 03:26 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Stryfe has to be one my fav. Villans of all time. Some info on his personality and power.

Yost: It's Stryfe. He's the Chaos Bringer. No matter what he says, he'll stab you in the back without thinking twice about it. He'll kill everybody – he'll kill Bishop, he'll kill them all because he's Stryfe. He doesn't need much of an excuse to do what he wants, no matter what deals he's made with anybody.

Kyle: This is a tenuous truce. I wouldn't say these guys are best buds, although he's gotten a lot of what Bishop has promised him. Stryfe isn't stupid. It was a big offer from Stryfe's standpoint that doesn't ask for a lot in return. He's not stupid, so I think he's waiting to see how it all plays out before he makes hi big move. And he holds all the cards. My god, Stryfe could wipe out anyone in the game right now were they to go power to power. So I wouldn't undercut his intelligence or his overall thoughts in this.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 02:57 AM
iceman24567

Stryfe has to be one my fav. Villans of all time. Some info on his personality and power.

Yost: It's Stryfe. He's the Chaos Bringer. No matter what he says, he'll stab you in the back without thinking twice about it. He'll kill everybody – he'll kill Bishop, he'll kill them all because he's Stryfe. He doesn't need much of an excuse to do what he wants, no matter what deals he's made with anybody.

Kyle: This is a tenuous truce. I wouldn't say these guys are best buds, although he's gotten a lot of what Bishop has promised him. Stryfe isn't stupid. It was a big offer from Stryfe's standpoint that doesn't ask for a lot in return. He's not stupid, so I think he's waiting to see how it all plays out before he makes hi big move. And he holds all the cards. My god, Stryfe could wipe out anyone in the game right now were they to go power to power. So I wouldn't undercut his intelligence or his overall thoughts in this.
I think Bishop will end up stabbing Stryfe in the back

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 03:02 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Stryfe will stab Bishop in the dick

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 03:10 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Cable v2 #14
Freezes a bullet in mid air, after its shot. Bam! Certified bullet timer!

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/271/cable1417.jpg

Note he also dismentales the nanites effecting him.

Last edited by "Id" on May 7th, 2009 at 05:11 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2009 05:09 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

X-Force v3 #15
Stryfe takes a direct hit from Warpath

X-Force v3 #15

Stryfe figures out that Bishops mutagenetic augments are due to its mechanical arm. He then slap him, dismantling his arm.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 04:02 PM