KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Star Trek Questions Thread

Star Trek Questions Thread
Started by: Endrict Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Wagon Train to the stars.

Right'cha are, good friend.

Two parter... On what date did Star Trek: TOS end and on what date did Star Trek VOY end?

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post May 16th, 2008 10:44 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Right'cha are, good friend.

Two parter... On what date did Star Trek: TOS end and on what date did Star Trek VOY end?

I don't know that one, but I have a question: why did they cancel Enterprise? I really liked that show.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 10:47 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I don't know that one, but I have a question: why did they cancel Enterprise? I really liked that show.

A lot of people disagreed with you.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 01:17 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Bad acting killed Enterprise laughing No actually is was bad ratings

Old Post May 17th, 2008 01:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

i liked enterprise, it was just too un-trek like at times imo...

hated voyager, even if it did improve (according to bada) near the end... though that was by taking a tng villain that had already been brilliantly portrayed by tng and first contact...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post May 17th, 2008 03:08 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Raoul
i liked enterprise, it was just too un-trek like at times imo...

hated voyager, even if it did improve (according to bada) near the end... though that was by taking a tng villain that had already been brilliantly portrayed by tng and first contact...

They should've tried to write Enterprise better. Especially try to link various shows to Kirk.

One of the things I liked about Voyager was seeing the Borg, but after a while it got stale.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 08:58 PM
-Pr-

yeah, i mean, i think the scorpion episode is great, and seven of nine added something new to the crew, but as it went on, it just felt forced...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post May 17th, 2008 09:58 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Raoul
yeah, i mean, i think the scorpion episode is great, and seven of nine added something new to the crew, but as it went on, it just felt forced...

QFT

Old Post May 17th, 2008 10:51 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

The Borg got taken down a bunch of pegs. I really liked them when they were just this dehumanized, computerized force. Then they gave the Borg a face and they progressively became easier to trick and defeat.

Voyager was fun though. Some parts I liked, some I didn't. Just like everything else.

Same with Enterprise. I fell off that horse when I didn't get in on the ground floor of the Xindi stuff.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 11:23 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
The Borg got taken down a bunch of pegs. I really liked them when they were just this dehumanized, computerized force. Then they gave the Borg a face and they progressively became easier to trick and defeat.

Voyager was fun though. Some parts I liked, some I didn't. Just like everything else.

Same with Enterprise. I fell off that horse when I didn't get in on the ground floor of the Xindi stuff.

i tend to not count anything post first contact as being proper borg stuff... its like voyager borg are an inferior copy, or something...

Old Post May 18th, 2008 06:34 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Two part question... 1st., In WOK, during Spock's eulogy, what did Kirk call Spock? Also in WOK when Kirk was talking to Bones and Dr. Carol Marcus, the words that Kirk spoke, where do those words actually come from?

Old Post May 18th, 2008 09:14 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Two part question... 1st., In WOK, during Spock's eulogy, what did Kirk call Spock? Also in WOK when Kirk was talking to Bones and Dr. Carol Marcus, the words that Kirk spoke, where do those words actually come from?

Here's another one...What was the name of the creature that Miles O'Brien help escape?

Old Post May 19th, 2008 07:45 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Here's another one...What was the name of the creature that Miles O'Brien help escape?

Tosk?

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post May 19th, 2008 08:26 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
Tosk?

Yep.

Old Post May 19th, 2008 10:03 PM
-Pr-

but who did the actor who played the lead hunter also play?

Old Post May 20th, 2008 05:05 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

That other Q. Quinn or something? I can't really remember his name, but he was the one who wanted to kill himself in that Voyager episode.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post May 20th, 2008 06:52 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
That other Q. Quinn or something? I can't really remember his name, but he was the one who wanted to kill himself in that Voyager episode.

My fave VOY episode Death Wish. Was played by Gerrit Graham

Old Post May 20th, 2008 10:14 PM
-Pr-

well done guys...

Old Post May 20th, 2008 10:24 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Wait, was that a trivia question? Trivia is the most vile of elements.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:42 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Where is this line from? "I did it for nothing"? Who said it? Who is the actors name and Just how many episodes of Star Trek did he make?

Old Post May 26th, 2008 07:11 PM