KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Star Trek Questions Thread

Star Trek Questions Thread
Started by: Endrict Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Could Seven upgrade Data?

Old Post May 28th, 2008 10:12 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

innuendo... shifty

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 29th, 2008 08:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Robot boning aside, starfleet could probably upgrade his body by now but it seems kind of pointless. I mean besides because he's dead.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 03:02 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Other then Star Trek, what else do Walter Koenig and Andreas Katsulas have in common?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 03:46 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Do you think that the "god" in the Great Barrier(StarTrek V) may have been an inprisoned Q...if not, do you think that it was as powerful as Q?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 03:49 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsscls

Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Do you think that the "god" in the Great Barrier(StarTrek V) may have been an inprisoned Q...if not, do you think that it was as powerful as Q?

No and, no.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 04:47 AM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsscls

Originally posted by Anti-Monitor

Yes.
The borg queen couldn't because she wasn't hot enough. Seven, however, is screwable enough to assimilate Data. wink

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 04:50 AM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silke
ME.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Other then Star Trek, what else do Walter Koenig and Andreas Katsulas have in common?

Babylon 5 of course big grin I was surprised to find out though that Andreas Katsulas was in 2 different Star Trek shows ..

Next question - what did the actors of the Reman Viceroy in Nemesis, the actor of Tuvok on Voyager and the actor of Quark in DS9 have in common aside from Star Trek?

Bobby (speaking of Scott):
"Once, I saw him relax. He made me promise I wouldn't tell."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 08:16 AM
Silke is currently offline Click here to Send Silke a Private Message Find more posts by Silke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

beauty and the beast

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 11:01 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Originally posted by Silke
Babylon 5 of course big grin I was surprised to find out though that Andreas Katsulas was in 2 different Star Trek shows ..

Next question - what did the actors of the Reman Viceroy in Nemesis, the actor of Tuvok on Voyager and the actor of Quark in DS9 have in common aside from Star Trek?

they all had funny ears..lol

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 02:16 PM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

no one ever said if I got it right..lol

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 01:52 PM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silke
ME.

Jaden got it right smile They were all, at one time or another, on the show Beauty and the Beast. Well .. some more than others, but anyway .. *chuckles*

Bobby (speaking of Scott):
"Once, I saw him relax. He made me promise I wouldn't tell."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 10:31 PM
Silke is currently offline Click here to Send Silke a Private Message Find more posts by Silke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I was watching Star Trek last night, the episode where Captain Kirk exchanges bodies with that woman that he loved...it was on TV Land at 6 A.M. Is the original series on at any other time than early in the morning? I was pleasantly surprised by that episode and I'm interested in watching the show more.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:16 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I was watching Star Trek last night, the episode where Captain Kirk exchanges bodies with that woman that he loved...it was on TV Land at 6 A.M. Is the original series on at any other time than early in the morning? I was pleasantly surprised by that episode and I'm interested in watching the show more.

Watch 'Space Seed' and 'Amok Time', two of the best. Avoid 'Spock's Brain' though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:57 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I don't know that one, but I have a question: why did they cancel Enterprise? I really liked that show.

Too many people were sitting down to watch expecting: "WARP 2billion HELMS MAN" i guess...

it is the least trekky of [i]all[i/] the series' because it's surposed to be the founding of the United Federation Planets. I mean, is it hard to believe that Earth wouldn't move much from military ranks and positions just because they're journeying into deep space...

I think it was good...

Ok, my question: Is there anything that says about Tom Riker after he joins star fleet (again lol) and what he's doing (while we're following the Enterprise Crew)? I know he's joined the crew of another ship, i was just wondering if there's anything else to know?

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Last edited by CadoAngelus on Apr 14th, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 11:16 AM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote