KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » New Star Trek Series

New Star Trek Series
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

New Star Trek Series

I was just looking on memory alpha when I found this article about an undeveloped animated series for Star Trek. Prehaps if the new movie is a triumph (which I personally am skeptical of) then a new tv series will be put into commission. What would you like to see as a new series?

I think it would be cool to have a time-ship from the 29th century. Episodes with time travel and the like in them are always fun. As they seem to be able to choose where to travel in the galaxy it probably wouldn't have the same impact as previous series. So either it could turn into a Doctor Who thing of sorts, or prehaps have them travel beyond the galactic barrier somehow, and explore new galaxies.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post May 13th, 2008 11:04 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

honestly, i want a post nemesis series, but without all the stuff nemesis added to star trek...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 15th, 2008 01:49 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Interesting.hmmmm

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 11:44 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

do a whole series on the alternate universe, that has always been my favorite and the best part of the enterprise series.
unfortunatly when they were filming that they found out they were getting cancelled and just ended the story, and filled the last few episodes with crap.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 09:20 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

1000th reply/post!

star trek sucks with teh bald guy who looks like a rat no expression

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 10:11 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Wålshy~
1000th reply/post!

star trek sucks with teh bald guy who looks like a rat no expression

Fail. laughing

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 10:13 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I've always wanted a new Trek series set in 24th century, but with a new ship and crew.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 10:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redlake

I'd like to see a Klingon 12 part series with Worf Galron and Martok etc. And bumping heads with the Hirojen and a couple of episodes on the legend of Kalis.

3. The discovery of a new quadrant 'Omega' by a new star ship set set 30 or 500 years (cant make up my mind) after the Dominion war.
4.Star Trek Chronicles one off episodes or two parters of random situations stretching all timelines from Archer to janeway and including episodes of other races Hirojen,Klingon,Romulons,Vulcans etc.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 12:22 PM
redlake is currently offline Click here to Send redlake a Private Message Find more posts by redlake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

New Star Trek Series

Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
this article

Post war? Darker future? Battlestar Enterprise? Works for me.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Last edited by Mindship on Feb 13th, 2009 at 09:54 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 09:52 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd like to see an ST series set further into the future...perhaps 100 or 200 years past Nemesis...one where the borg have assimilated a lot of 1 off future technologies (the voyager doctor, the dyson sphere, time ship etc) and where they are using it not to battle the federation but to fight off a massive species 8472 invasion which is dragging in everyone...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 10:20 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

My god, those are all terrible ideas, if I were a producer and those were pitched to me, I'd let slip the hounds after you.

I'd like to see a series based not on the Federation at all, maybe the adventures of a Klingon, Vulcan or Romulan ship and it's crew. Wait, that'd suck too, not enough diversity.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 12:10 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's why you're a cockmungler and noone likes you though.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 12:39 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I've never mungled a cock, sir. You're right about not being liked. sad

Imagine a show centered around a Vulcan crew, bunch of blank-eyed staring and monotone voices.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 08:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by redlake
I'd like to see a Klingon 12 part series with Worf Galron and Martok etc. And bumping heads with the Hirojen and a couple of episodes on the legend of Kalis.

3. The discovery of a new quadrant 'Omega' by a new star ship set set 30 or 500 years (cant make up my mind) after the Dominion war.
4.Star Trek Chronicles one off episodes or two parters of random situations stretching all timelines from Archer to janeway and including episodes of other races Hirojen,Klingon,Romulons,Vulcans etc.

No offense..but, you can't "discover" a new quadrant. There can only be "four" in a quadrant, hence the name quadrant. In Star Trek...you can only have an alpha, beta, gamma, and delta quadrant...that encompasses the Milky Way Galaxy...unless, the Federation wants to rename a quadrant as "omega". Now, if the Federation infiltrates another galaxy...then yeah...they could sub-divide that galaxy into quadrants with different Greek letters as names..lol

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 02:57 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I've never mungled a cock, sir. You're right about not being liked. sad

Imagine a show centered around a Vulcan crew, bunch of blank-eyed staring and monotone voices.

Sounds like a day at my work.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 10:43 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden101
Sounds like a day at my work.

Post office or the Department of Motor Vehicles (or whatever Scottish equivalent you highlander people have)?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 07:56 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Robtard
Post office or the Department of Motor Vehicles (or whatever Scottish equivalent you highlander people have)?

There can be only one... shifty

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 11:11 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Well, apparently the new movie created a parallel universe so they can always do Next Generation Earth 2 or whatever. That's the one thing about the flick that bothers me. I hate split/alternate timelines and the retarded things that happen when people invoke them. In any case, I did see the outline for the proposed and think it's just too dark and small to be Star Trek. It would be nice to see something different though so if I were to pitch something to paramount it would either be a show involving the Enterprise J or a successor exploring the Andromeda galaxy and encountering the Kelvans from the original series and figuring out why it's becoming uninhabitable or just pitch a series set in any time but being from the perspective of a federation or other citizen or smuggler who really doesn't give a rats ass about the borg or the klingons until the supposedly benign politics that we always see from a starfleet/military point of view mess with his/her life in some way. Like maybe a family who gets broken up by a neutral zone, that kind of thing.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 08:17 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

A series set entirely in the MIRROR UNIVERSE embarrasment would be epic, and fun, and dark

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 09:13 AM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

And Goatee-licious.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post May 9th, 2009 11:24 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote