KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ganthet vs Thanos

Ganthet vs Thanos
Started by: Cartesian Doubt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Kandy

It's the way you present yourself. You cannot counter his points so you ignore him.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 12:43 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
It's the way you present yourself. You cannot counter his points so you ignore him.
Agreed. stick out tongue

Old Post May 16th, 2008 12:46 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you say so. it makes me not a bit of difference for you to have this opinion.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 12:51 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

An easy way to solve it would be to counter his points. You only debate when you think you can win.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 12:59 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

An easy way to solve it would be to counter his points. You only debate when you think you can win.

if that is how you feel. i can certainly not argue with how you feel. for those are, after all, your feelings on the matter.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 01:00 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
The central power battery powers the GLs, not the Guardians.
and who powers the central battery? where does the power come from? who controls it? wields it's power?

Old Post May 16th, 2008 02:58 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
So the last time the did anything impressive was in precrisis?

And a guardians life force powering up Prime because the Guardians themselves had no answer for him hurts your case it doesnt help it. It shows that even though you claim their power level wasnt affected they as a combined group cant handle one precrisis knian.

Again you say that Ganthet helped power Gog. So did four other beings.

erm

Get back to me when you have something.

superboy prime flew thru the am and wasn't scratched. he was thrown into the bleed and wasn't destroyed. he took a blast from monarch and is about to kick the legion's asses. three of them at the same time. it really doesn't hurt my case. superboy/man prime is really just rediculously powerful.

and why are you repeating what i've already said. i said, ganthet provided a fifth of the power of kc gog. you repeating it doesn't change the statement. ganthet and wife provide the power for a new corps. there will be a corps war. now how do you suppose there will be a war if the corps aren't all even or nearly even?

Old Post May 16th, 2008 03:00 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ganthet.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 03:24 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by fangirl101
and who powers the central battery? where does the power come from? who controls it? wields it's power?

The power comes from the collected willpower in the universe. That's what powers it, no one controls it, unless they absorb it...like Parallax. The lanterns and the Guardians wield its power.

Any other questions you need answered?

Old Post May 16th, 2008 05:52 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Ganthet.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 16th, 2008 10:35 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

superboy prime flew thru the am and wasn't scratched. he was thrown into the bleed and wasn't destroyed. he took a blast from monarch and is about to kick the legion's asses. three of them at the same time. it really doesn't hurt my case. superboy/man prime is really just rediculously powerful.

and why are you repeating what i've already said. i said, ganthet provided a fifth of the power of kc gog. you repeating it doesn't change the statement. ganthet and wife provide the power for a new corps. there will be a corps war. now how do you suppose there will be a war if the corps aren't all even or nearly even?
He took blasts from Monarch after he was powered up. Dont leave out the context. He didnt need a powerup to bfr Am after he was dealt with by the green lanterns.

Ganthet did add 1/5 the power to Gog. Whoopty doo. 4 other guys contributed to the monster than that is Gog.

Do you have anything that Ganthet has done on his own. LOL.

Because I know Prime is powerful and now you are telling me about Gog. Tell me about Ganthet. big grin

Old Post May 16th, 2008 06:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Mindset
The power comes from the collected willpower in the universe. That's what powers it, no one controls it, unless they absorb it...like Parallax. The lanterns and the Guardians wield its power.

Any other questions you need answered?
Nice correction.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 06:11 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset The power comes from the collected willpower in the universe._ That's what powers it, no one controls it, unless they absorb it...like Parallax._ The lanterns and the Guardians wield its power.Any other questions you need answered?
nah. not quite. will power is everywhere like the power cosmic. but galactus is the source of much of it becuz he taps it the best. the gaurdians are the ones who control that will power. they are the one's who harness it's power and then meet it out in what ever fashion they see fit.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 06:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Ganthet.
How?

What feats makes you feel this way.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 06:46 PM
jadervason
rapist of machines

if you feel that way, then that is how you feel.

naw

Old Post May 16th, 2008 06:55 PM
jadervason is currently offline Click here to Send jadervason a Private Message Find more posts by jadervason Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jadervason
rapist of machines

hmmmmm.....

I'm not sure if Thanos has the raw juice available to him that Ganthet does, but man oh man the physical stature difference is ridiculous.

Thanos 6/10

Old Post May 16th, 2008 06:57 PM
jadervason is currently offline Click here to Send jadervason a Private Message Find more posts by jadervason Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by jadervason
hmmmmm.....

I'm not sure if Thanos has the raw juice available to him that Ganthet does, but man oh man the physical stature difference is ridiculous.

Thanos 6/10
Provide some Ganthet feats then for us. It seems many go on a reputation that is vague if anything.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 07:11 PM
jadervason
rapist of machines

Each guardian is as powerful as a power battery itself, IIRC

Old Post May 16th, 2008 07:14 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by jadervason
Each guardian is as powerful as a power battery itself, IIRC
Huh?

A preDOS Doomsday destroyed the ranks of all of these guardians. They also failed to even have a solution to Superman Prime as a group. This is one little blue man wit no feats provided by anyone. I find no case being made my Ganthet by anyone.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 07:17 PM
jadervason
rapist of machines

Doomsday did have a power ring.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 07:22 PM