KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Cherry Darling versus Black Mamba.....

Cherry Darling versus Black Mamba.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Strangelove
roll eyes (sarcastic) You really must get a hard on from dragging out shit.

Bottom line - no matter what happens, I believe that Beatrix Kiddo will win in the end. Most people would agree. I've given my reasons, and your reason (singular) is that Cherry has a machine for a leg. She is hopelessly outmatched against a master assassin like Black Mamba.

I'm done.
I aint dragging shit out, I already said if Mamba gets in close, it's over, but she has to get close. If Cherry knows what Mamba can do to her up close and personal, FWOOMP.....a second later she is flying through the air backwards, unleashing a hail of auto fire on Mamba.

In this case, Mamba had better take cover, or duck and roll, firing as she does so, or she is finished. NO ONE can dodge the amount of fire that Cherry's leg can spew forth, Master assassin or not.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 07:26 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I'm done.
What he said

From what I can tell, these threads are meant to discuss who would win in a fight, not to analyze every move one character could or might possibly make and then how the other combatant would react. I don't have that kind of time or patience.

Beatrix Kiddo wins. End of story. Me and this thread are parting ways now.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 07:28 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What he said

From what I can tell, these threads are meant to discuss who would win in a fight, not to analyze every move could or might possibly make and then how the other combatant would react. I don't have that kind of time or patience.

Beatrix Kiddo wins. End of story. Me and this thread are parting ways now.
You have to include their strengths and weaknesses, and you are acknowledging Mamba's, but ignoring Cherry's. If it were you, and you knew what Mamba can do with her knife/sword, would YOU allow her to get close?

BTW: This forum, all these threads, they are CERTAINLY about analyzing every move each combatant would do.

Good show. thumb down

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 07:32 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I made my case. I honestly don't think Cherry has any strengths beyond the machine gun attached to her leg. And against a master assassin, that's just not enough.

I'm sorry you don't agree, but that's the way things happen
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
BTW: This forum, all these threads, they are CERTAINLY about analyzing every move each combatant would do.
To you maybe. To me it's a lot of idle speculation that ends up going nowhere.

Last edited by Strangelove on May 17th, 2008 at 07:43 AM

Old Post May 17th, 2008 07:40 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Translation: You have no argument as to how Mamba would react if Cherry did what I said she'd likely do.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 08:17 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

If that's what you want to believe

Old Post May 17th, 2008 05:32 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just saying that we have to include all of their strengths and all possible scenarios. If you dont wanna do that, then perhaps you shouldn't post at all here.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 07:24 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

A scenario isn't a strength or weakness. It's a scenario.

Fine, I'll play along. Assuming Cheery even had time to react after Mamba did the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique (which I doubt), I don't think she'd have the foresight to use the grenade launcher to propel herself into the air.

And it wouldn't even matter. Five steps and she's dead.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 10:08 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

A scenario isn't a strength or weakness. It's a scenario.

Fine, I'll play along. Assuming Cheery even had time to react after Mamba did the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique (which I doubt), I don't think she'd have the foresight to use the grenade launcher to propel herself into the air.

And it wouldn't even matter. Five steps and she's dead.
Thats the point. Cherry knows about the five point BS, she knows what Mamba can do to her up close, and will ready to evade. And of course she will have the foresight to propel herself in the air, it's really only her only option to begin the fight.

If Mamba gets inside her guard, she's dead.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 12:19 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

BS? It's BS now?

Well fine then. Using her superior marksmanship, Mamba uses her 9mms and kills Cherry immediately.

Mamba for the win.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 12:48 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

BS? It's BS now?

Well fine then. Using her superior marksmanship, Mamba uses her 9mms and kills Cherry immediately.

Mamba for the win.
Is Mamba's marksmanship displayed in the movies? Is there a scene where she is depicted as a dead eye shot?

Old Post May 18th, 2008 12:52 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Well considering her years of training, and her fame among the assassins of the world, plus the one line in Volume 2 where she refers to herself as Annie Oakley, it can be inferred that she's a pretty good shot, if not a dead eye.

More than enough to take Cherry out before she can lift that cannon on her leg.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 01:26 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Holy shit, my eyes crossed after reading this whole argument.

Kiddo would easily handle Cherry.

As far as Cherry propelling herself in the air... With Kiddo's extensive training, not to mention the things that Bill most likely taught her while they were together, she would easily shoot Cherry once she was in the air.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 01:34 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am sure it's easy to take careful aim on someone as they unleash full auto fire AND grenades on you.

Yeah, thats simple.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 01:41 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

I am sure it's easy to take careful aim on someone as they unleash full auto fire AND grenades on you.

Yeah, thats simple.

Ok.

So Cherry goes up in the air, "unleashes" some firepower at Kiddo, Kiddo dodges then takes Cherry out.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 01:47 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That easy?

Old Post May 18th, 2008 01:55 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Röland
Holy shit, my eyes crossed after reading this whole argument.
You and me both.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 01:56 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

That easy?

I believe so.

Kiddo - trained assassin, killed 60 - 80 people by herself and trained by a guy who could kill a person with one hand.

Cherry - gun for a leg, new to fighting.

Seems real one-sided to me.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 01:59 AM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic) You really must get a hard on from dragging out shit.

I get hard for you, Jangles.

Kiddo FTW.

Cherry wins if it's a BJ contest, or jumping.

Derp, derp.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:16 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Mamba has had advanced weapons and hand to hand training. Cherry darling can't even run and with a metal leg, she would give her position away as soon as she takes a step

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:16 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote