KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Cherry Darling versus Black Mamba.....

Cherry Darling versus Black Mamba.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Röland
I believe so.

Kiddo - trained assassin, killed 60 - 80 people by herself and trained by a guy who could kill a person with one hand.

Cherry - gun for a leg, new to fighting.

Seems real one-sided to me.
New to killing or not, she is pretty damn efficient at it.
Lets say its you against Kiddo, and you have the machine gun. You gonna let her get close, or are you gonna back away and unload on her?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:19 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Mamba has had advanced weapons and hand to hand training. Cherry darling can't even run and with a metal leg, she would give her position away as soon as she takes a step
giving her position away isnt a factor, its a FACE OFF.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:20 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Lets say its you against Kiddo, and you have the machine gun. You gonna let her get close, or are you gonna back away and unload on her?
Given Kiddo's marksmanship, I don't really think Cherry gets a chance to do anything. Headshot. Mamba for the win.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:25 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Strangelove
Given Kiddo's marksmanship, I don't really think Cherry gets a chance to do anything. Headshot. Mamba for the win.
Link me a scene where Mamba displays this type of accuracy, youtube it. If not, you are just assuming.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:29 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

There isn't a scene, and I am assuming. But it's a valid assumption, seeing as she's a world-famous master assassin.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:30 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

There isn't a scene, and I am assuming. But it's a valid assumption, seeing as she's a world-famous master assassin.
Its a very valid assumption, very well stated, but thats all it is, an assumption. Just as me saying Cherry would have the presence of mind to go airborne and unleash hell on Mamba is an assumption.

If it was up to me, they'd strip down to their panties for a tickle fight.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:33 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Straight men roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:35 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

would you be more comfortable if we were talking about Jack Sparrow and Will Turner?

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:38 AM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Straight men roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wish they can all be white flight attendants.

Hiv negative of course.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:38 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

would you be more comfortable if we were talking about Jack Sparrow and Will Turner?
Actually no; Orlando Bloom is a stupid pretty boy.
Originally posted by McLovin
Wish they can all be white flight attendants.

Hiv negative of course.
Now you're talking

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:43 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually no; Orlando Bloom is a stupid pretty boy.
Tyler Durden then.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:44 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Better.

But seriously. Mamba wins.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:49 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 04:37 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't.

She does.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 05:20 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe she does, maybe she doesnt. You are assuming, as am I.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 05:22 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Kiddo is even more efficient at it.

So, how is Cherry supposed to back away? Is she gonna hop? Or just gimp backwards?

Old Post May 18th, 2008 05:22 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Maybe she does, maybe she doesnt. You are assuming, as am I.

All of these "versus" threads are assuming.

All Cherry has is her machine gun, that's it. She can't move that fast with it. If she gets in close Kiddo can take her out in a second. Cherry might have a gun, but like it's been said before, if this is a face off Kiddo raises her arm and takes her out. Cherry has to reposition her body stance to use her weapon.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 05:25 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kiddo is even more efficient at it.

So, how is Cherry supposed to back away? Is she gonna hop? Or just gimp backwards?
did you SEE Planet terror?

Old Post May 18th, 2008 05:25 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

did you SEE Planet terror?

Yes. I saw Grindhouse in theaters numerous times.

I know what you are talking about, the whole "shoot grenade into ground to propel her in the air", which was pretty lame when she did it in the movie considering she should have killed herself when she did it.

But when she gets in the air she can't just start firing away because she would have no accuracy, unless she shot just grenades, which Kiddo could avoid with no sweat. So with the time it would take her to properly aim her leg and get off some shots at Kiddo, Kiddo would take her out.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 05:29 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes. I saw Grindhouse in theaters numerous times.

I know what you are talking about, the whole "shoot grenade into ground to propel her in the air", which was pretty lame when she did it in the movie considering she should have killed herself when she did it.

But when she gets in the air she can't just start firing away because she would have no accuracy, unless she shot just grenades, which Kiddo could avoid with no sweat. So with the time it would take her to properly aim her leg and get off some shots at Kiddo, Kiddo would take her out.
Easily avoid grenades? laughing Riiiiiiiiiiight.....theres no blast radius at all.

And why cant she just fire away? Thats what automatic weapons are designed for, firing away.

You make it sound as if Kiddo can dodge bullets and shit.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 05:42 AM