KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 5 Discussion

Spider-Man 5 Discussion
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Will you be using your breath?? stick out tongue

that, some garlic, chili, perhaps a few herbs, and then some mint for freshness...i think that would work

Old Post May 18th, 2008 12:19 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
that, some garlic, chili, perhaps a few herbs, and then some mint for freshness...i think that would work

Then I surrender now. stick out tongue

Old Post May 18th, 2008 01:41 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Would be enough to kill an entire nation

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:45 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

how did you discover my plan Steve.....err i mean.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 03:44 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

how did you discover my plan Steve.....err i mean i like men

I knew it all along Happy Dance

Old Post May 18th, 2008 03:55 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

how immature steve. stick out tongue

Old Post May 18th, 2008 06:38 PM
steverules
The doctor

I'm very mature shifty It's ok NDH, I don't think any different of you...you'll be glad to know I will still make fun of you every chance I get you lucky boy

Old Post May 18th, 2008 06:45 PM
coolmovies

How many more are they gonna make

Old Post May 18th, 2008 08:16 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by coolmovies

Bad jokes? I have no idea, hopefully not many more. The two of them are making me sick. mad

Old Post May 18th, 2008 08:21 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Not sure, but I have heard that Sony wanted to make a Spiderman movie every couple of years

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 18th, 2008 08:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

at least 3

Old Post May 18th, 2008 09:04 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
But a two parter would be something huge for the francise, and their planning to go to six. If four and five are two parters, theres no way number 6 will out do it unless those movies just fail which they probably wont since they got the writer of Zodiac to do that job. It wouldn't make since to just completely outdo the last movie because that would just kill the francise.

PWNT

Old Post May 19th, 2008 03:32 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

It may be my computer but...has A1 quoted nothing? I mean the quote things there saying originally posted by bruceskywalker but...no quote

Old Post May 19th, 2008 10:31 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by steverules
It may be my computer but...has A1 quoted nothing? I mean the quote things there saying originally posted by bruceskywalker but...no quote

no because Bruce has just quoted someone else, and if you quote someone else alone then someone quotes you, all you get is a box with nothing in it.

Old Post May 19th, 2008 11:30 AM
steverules
The doctor

Ok then

Old Post May 19th, 2008 01:22 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

it happens alot in OTF.

Old Post May 19th, 2008 01:33 PM
doctorstrongbad

Maybe the wanna make both movies at the same time so the cast looks the same age? Nobody wants to see an old man Pater Parker.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:20 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Still this is way to many villains, 3 was ruined by just 4, and i heard that sony was going to keep to the 2 villains limit for there next installments.
Six villains can be done. You remember seeing the sinister six episode of spectacular spiderman? They were all fit into half an hour and it did great! It all depends on the story and who writes.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 01:12 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Didn't SM3 have the same rumor with 4?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 10:17 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

I think so.

<I wonder if my stalker is going to check to make sure this is on topic or not.> stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 11:01 PM