KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 5 Discussion

Spider-Man 5 Discussion
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Rhythmic

You have a stalker?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 01:14 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Six villains can be done. You remember seeing the sinister six episode of spectacular spiderman? They were all fit into half an hour and it did great! It all depends on the story and who writes.

but all the villains had appeared on there own before that episode, so the history's were all fleshed out.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 01:33 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Toku King
You have a stalker?

Dude that said all I do is post smilies and non-related nonsense. Mind you I am not denying that I do post like that a bit much. But for him to know that would mean that he must be spending an awful lot of time reading my posts.

It doesn't bother me that he has dedicated his life to that though. Just as long as he isn't the type of stalker that stands at my bathroom window, watching me and masturbating, while I am on the crapper.

Last edited by Magic_attack on Jun 27th, 2008 at 01:45 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 01:38 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Who? Fixit?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 01:39 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Who? Fixit?

you honestly don't know no expression

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 01:41 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Who? Fixit?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 01:47 AM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Sorry Dude. I missed this.

He changed his name to Da Joker before getting banned for sending PMs containing naked pics of himself to other members. He now posts on another forum I go on, and he is just as annoying on there.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 10:01 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

We need some more news on Spiderman 4 and 5.
Originally posted by Magic_attack

He changed his name to Da Joker before getting banned for sending PMs containing naked pics of himself to other members. He now posts on another forum I go on, and he is just as annoying on there.

He actually sent those kinds of pictures to you?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:49 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I thought you were gonna post that a while back when he was banned

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 04:16 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
We need some more news on Spiderman 4 and 5.

He actually sent those kinds of pictures to you?

Not to me, per se. But I have seen the PM's with the pics.

Which reminds me, and this goes to everyone, Dont start a PM with-

"Hey you want to see these pics of Da Joker that he just sent me, they are of him with no clothes on." and then proceed to put the pic in the PM, that kind of defeats the purpose of asking me... erm

Originally posted by steverules
I thought you were gonna post that a while back when he was banned

It kind of never came up you know, so I tried to forgot. Then I saw that Toku asked about him, so I felt I had to share this unfortunate information.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:34 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

*sigh* Sam Raimi needs to stop being so stingy with the news.
Not to me, per se. But I have seen the PM's with the pics.

Which reminds me, and this goes to everyone, Dont start a PM with-

"Hey you want to see these pics of Da Joker that he just sent me, they are of him with no clothes on." and then proceed to put the pic in the PM, that kind of defeats the purpose of asking me... erm

Oh, okay.

Yeah, I hate it when people do that. There's no point in asking me if I want to see something if it's already in the PM. I can understand if it's a video because I'll play it if I feel like it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:48 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
*sigh* Sam Raimi needs to stop being so stingy with the news.

Oh, okay.

Yeah, I hate it when people do that. There's no point in asking me if I want to see something if it's already in the PM. I can understand if it's a video because I'll play it if I feel like it.

Exactly.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:56 PM