KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Lights in the Sky& Little Green Men

Lights in the Sky& Little Green Men
Started by: ushomefree

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
Don't waist your time, you'll just become even more of a ridiculous disgrace to the forum then you already are.

waist?

quote:
Do you honestly think you will find one person on the forum who will be willing to humor your alien dillusions?

dillusions?

might not find any aliens....might find someone with higher than 6 year old English skills though

in other words...each it and I

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 19th, 2008 02:54 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;userid=29081

Game. Set. Match.

sorry. aliens dont exist. go back to the back of your closed mind now please

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 19th, 2008 08:40 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by DigiMark007
And lulz at the movie listing from Adam. It's a ushome thread, so odds are about 1000% that that is exactly where it's headed. Tenuous causal links between aliens and scripture backed by shoddy evidence ftw!

The plot of Unidentified: The Movie is far more preposterous than the site alludes.

According to the film, UFO phenomena, specifically abduction phenomena, is an elaborate deception by the Enemy™ and his demons to provide an explanation for the Rapture.

laughing

Old Post May 19th, 2008 11:41 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by ushomefree
That is not fair, not to mention rude! Why do you make such charges?!

This is usual behavour in the "conspiracy area", some think its a laugh to take the **** out of everthing here, others are probably agents trying to cloud everything with redicule.

Best just ignore them can carry on, some thinking people do actual have interest.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 02:24 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King Kandy
Don't waist your time, you'll just become even more of a ridiculous disgrace to the forum then you already are.
Pot, Kettle, black.

Or something along those lines.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:51 AM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LVX

I can say for certain that there is some strange shit out there. Several years ago I was at Fort Gordon Signal School in Georgia on a huge open field with about 30 other soldiers (learning to install communications gear) - I heard one of the other troops scream at the top of his lungs "LOOK AT THAT ****ING UFO!". I looked up & saw a huge light directly above the field moving at a high rate of speed; making no noise at all (30 soldiers in all saw this thing - along with our 2 civilian instructors). The instructor yelled at me "PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOUR DOING". I looked back down just long enough to lock my anchor cable back in place (which took about 1/3 of a second) and when I looked back up - the thing was gone. Nobody talked about it afterward - except for the one guy that said it was a "weather balloon". I've seen weather balloons before & they don't light up the whole sky. But I'm not going to assume that it was an alien craft with little green dudes in it. To be honest - I don't know what that object was. I've tried to rationalize it over the years & the only explanation I've come up with that makes any sene to me is that our government must have some crazy shit they they are developing - some sort of unconventional propulsion system and maybe that accounts for all of the "UFO" sightings that have been reported.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 11:48 PM
LVX is currently offline Click here to Send LVX a Private Message Find more posts by LVX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote