KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect the Authority (Update 2.0)

Respect the Authority (Update 2.0)
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

After reading Swift's song, I saw this and lol'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
My casting for the Authority movie and it has to be rated R.

Swift---lucy liu http://www.mobilecontent.co.uk/imag...1_W176xH176.jpg

Old Post May 19th, 2008 03:08 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

the "simply yet stylish" hawksmoor scan also shows him teleporting from one window overlooking the scene to the window directly next to the pimp. he apparently walked into one and out the other? maybe worth a mention

Old Post May 19th, 2008 07:38 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Disappear
the "simply yet stylish" hawksmoor scan also shows him teleporting from one window overlooking the scene to the window directly next to the pimp. he apparently walked into one and out the other? maybe worth a mention

Huh. Nice find...I hadn't even noticed. I'll add a note.

Old Post May 19th, 2008 04:41 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

great thread, Digi.

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 05:15 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Safeguard

Does anyone have scans during the "World's End" storyline? I'd really like to see those.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 12:30 AM
Safeguard is currently offline Click here to Send Safeguard a Private Message Find more posts by Safeguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

something i just noticed reading ellis' original run is that the doctor was preceeded by a whole gang of doctors; notable among them being einstein and jesus.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 09:00 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Disappear
something i just noticed reading ellis' original run is that the doctor was preceeded by a whole gang of doctors; notable among them being einstein and jesus.

There's a few other famous names floating around in the panel you're referring to, like Ghandi and possibly MLK. But yeah, it's a fun little way to mess with Earth continuity in the Wildstorm universe.

Originally posted by Safeguard
Does anyone have scans during the "World's End" storyline? I'd really like to see those.

Only feats are posted, not full-issue scans. You'll have to purchase them yourself.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 03:27 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Just want to note that the link showing midnighter spitting his tooth is broken.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 04:05 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Here's Midnighter taking out Maul.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2015 10:03 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote