KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS- For the Credits: Introduction & Character Creation

STAR WARS- For the Credits: Introduction & Character Creation
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

if at first you dont succed, you fail...

name: david fenta
height: 5'7
weight: 140
human

david fenta was born on tattoine as a slave. when his family wanted freedom, their owner allowed the mother and boy to go, but davids father stayed. just 2 years later, as a 13 year old, david murdered the slaver and ran away from home. he ended up working for jabba the hutt as a gaurd until he was 21, when he became an assasin. 2 years later, he became a freelance assasin, and left tattoine for a new employer on dantooine. his job was to assasinate the hutt. when he got a clear view of jabba during a pod race, a gaurd discovered him. before david could fire five blaster were shooting straight at him. before he escaped he was badly burnt. he spent the time since in the cantinna with his buddies, until dooku came.

most noticable feature is the small rebreather strapped to his head, and the modified mandalorian helmet he wears. wears a large brown cloak riddled with blaster burns. wears modified mando armor underneath.

PHYSICAL
Strength 8
Agility 7
Dexterity 8
Speed 8

MENTAL
Charisma 6
Intelligence 7
Willpower 6
Perception 6

FORTUNE 5

Guns=14
Combat +3
Heavy Weapons +4
Languages +2
Pilot +4
Intrusion +6
Lying +3
Fix-it +3
Savoir-Faire +2
Medicine +2
Observation +4
Sabotage: +4

Merits:
starship: grey dusk, light trader, armor bonus
haven: apartment on dantooine
ally: custom assault and navigation droid, anav-1

Gun Tricks:
eagle eye lvl 4
both guns blazing lvl 3
carnival of carnage lvl 1

Devices:
hi tech armour
mini charges
claws
survival belt

okay, that should finnaly finish the long and very confusing progress of creating my first character in a hosted rp. (and thats a mouthfull)

Old Post May 25th, 2008 01:04 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

laughing You've posted it even more times than me.

Old Post May 25th, 2008 07:18 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Would it be alright if I get in on this game? I've created a character, and I'm fairly certain everything is alright with him.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 12:39 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Well, can we see it? stick out tongue

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 01:10 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, post it stick out tongue

Also, here is a semi-crappy sketch I did of Ineia. I'll do a better one eventually stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 26th, 2008 01:41 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Peach
Yeah, post it stick out tongue

Also, here is a semi-crappy sketch I did of Ineia. I'll do a better one eventually stick out tongue

Remember, guys! "Ineia", not "Eenee"! wink

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 01:54 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

SLAVER

Name: Aldis Venn
Species: Human [Mandalorian]
Height: 5'11
Weight: 203 lbs.

Born on the rough Mandalorian homeworld to a poor family, Aldis Venn was faced with only a handful of options for his future: He could join one of the warring factions; be enslaved; or become a slaver. He chose the last option, making a name for himself in his home sector and abroad, eventually rising through the ranks of the Zygerrian Slavers Guild to become a respected - and feared - man of his trade.

STATS:
PHYSICAL
Strength 7
Agility 6
Dexterity 6
Speed 6

MENTAL
Charisma 6
Intelligence 7
Willpower 7
Perception 7

FORTUNE 7

SKILLS:
Guns = 13
Combat = 13
Languages +5
Pilot = 13
Intrusion +4
Leadership +4
Lying +5
Intimidation +4
Savoir-Faire +3
Medicine +2
Persuasion +2

MERITS:
Ally: Jaing Vrox, a fellow Mandalorian he "saved" in his youth - in actuality, he only "saved" the boy because he had a mind for selling him into the trade.
Starship: The Bondage, a small-trader made by Corellian Engineering Corporation. Known for its excellence performance.
Ties: Venn is a member of the Zygerrian Slavers Guild.

Combat Tricks: Hard Strike; Head Butt; Trip
Gun Tricks: Gunslinger, Level 3
Pilot Tricks: Dead Shot; Tactical Awareness; Favourite Seat; Soft Landings
Devices: Custom Gun x2 (DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol)

Associates: The Slaver is always accompanied by two Skill 9 Supermooks. These are replenished each Episode if lost.

Old Post May 26th, 2008 03:09 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Rover, you change usernames more than anyone I know. stick out tongue

For those vets who don't remember him, he played a Renegade for awhile.

Welcome aboard, man.

And indeed, any and every stat limit is 8 (Fortune excluded; it has a different limit per templates), unless you are a Primitive Warrior.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 05:10 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

LOL, I know, but I kept "Melcórë" for well over a year. stick out tongue

Thanks, BTW.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 08:18 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, yeah, big deal... stick out tongue

A few things for Aldis Venn...

1) What are your bodyguards?

2) The DL-44 doesn't quite qualify as a Custom Gun, rather a Heavy pistol. Mind you, you can have a Heavy Pistol in addition to your Custom Gun, if you so choose. The Custom Gun is usually something a little more intense...

Old Post May 28th, 2008 09:09 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

stick out tongue

To answer:

1. I didn't really consider them too much, I thought they'd just be some hired thugs.

2. Yeah, I know. Hmm, I'll take the pistol in addition to the custom gun, and change that to, say....actually, drop the custom gun altogether in favour of hi-tech armour.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 11:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

That works just fine.

Two points of Hi-tech, then?

Old Post May 28th, 2008 11:53 PM
The Rover

Yes, please, and thank you.

Last edited by The Rover on May 29th, 2008 at 12:13 AM

Old Post May 29th, 2008 12:10 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

i hope this didnt die already, although im sure theirs a reason for it being slow. perhaps hes configuring the first, um, mission chapter level area zone

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 01:23 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dude, it hasn't even started yet.

These games take a lot of time and effort to put into motion and maintain.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 01:27 AM
Peach
mordrem

Seriously...like I said, this stuff is a whole other kettle of fish from the other sorts of games you find on KMC. Generally games get announced months before play starts. A few days or a week is downright lightning fast, not slow.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 01:30 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

then i apoligize for my ignorance great wise rp'rs. however i have little else to do and i get bored quite easily. i find this as the only way to distract myself when nothing else goes on around me in my little corner.

EDIT no, wait, i forgot about youtube Happy Dance

Last edited by Unbias3d on Jun 3rd, 2008 at 04:09 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 04:06 AM
REXXXX
Networking

... yes, well, rushing me isn't going to provide you any amusement, really. And to be honest, roleplaying shouldn't be your only source of amusement at any point in time, ever.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 04:11 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

you forgot about youtube, and i didnt know at the time that i was rushing you. i am sorry.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 04:16 AM
Peach
mordrem

Good games take a while to get set up. And I'd rather have a quality game because the person running it took their time in getting everything together than have rushed garbage.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 04:17 AM