KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS- For the Credits: Introduction & Character Creation

STAR WARS- For the Credits: Introduction & Character Creation
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

OKay... I think I may need to add a bit more to my profile than I first thought I would. Nothing I can't handle, though.

I'll try to finish my profile as soon as possible.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 06:09 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It does not need to be so detailed as Stefan's, but detail is always appreciated, as is originality.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 06:21 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

I already got some questions...

so you have mental and physical and you have this preset of points to it and now you can freely add 7 points to it. I get that but what is dexterity and what is the most useful? I also do not get how you can work with intelligence and such... if you are really stupid in the game, you can not even think to turn the key to unlock the door? How can you keep a check on it exactly?

Does Fortune mean how much money you have or does it mean how fortunate you are? Like something like the Force but than for bounty hunters?

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 02:52 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

The individual skills each work with an individual stat. For example, Pilot and Guns go off of Dexterity. Combat goes off of Agility, and Strength sets how much damage you can do with a physical attack.

Stuff like Persuade and Lying go with Charisma, Languages goes with Intelligence, Observation with Perception...Speed sets how quickly you get to act in a fight and Willpower isn't generally used a whole lot but is still there.

How you do checks - very simple. You say what you want to do and a roll is made off of that skill with a basic d20. If you beat whatever the total needed is, you've succeeded. If you don't, you fail. Sometimes the amount you pass or fail by is relevant. So having a high skill isn't a guarantee that you will automatically do well, but it does make it much more likely that you will pass the relevant rolls.

And Fortune is pretty much how lucky you are. You can use Fortune points to redo rolls, add onto your roll, make a random event (like a rock falling) not hit you, etc.

Go take a look at the Core Rules thread at the top of the forum stick out tongue It explains everything well.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 03:27 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

To help (hopefully), here is the full list of skills and what they do.

SKILLS

All skills are based on a stat. To get your final level in that skill, add the stat and the '+' number relevant to the skill. So someone with a Combat skill of +4 would check his Agility, which Combat is based on. If his Agility is 7, his combat would therefore be 7+4 to make 11.

You may add points to your given skills, or in some cases any skills, as noted on the template (if you do not add to a +0, simply ignore it). Unless stated, the maximum for the final total of the skill (not the + number, the final total with the stat included) is 12.

If a skill has a '=' sign by it- normally for fighting skills, and always for Lightsabre- then it will always equal that final amount, including the stat, no matter what. So if a Guns skill is =13, then it final + number will equal whatever is needed to get it to 13. Guns is based on Dexterity, so if your Dexterity was 7, the + number would become 6 to make 13; if your Dexterity was 8, the + number would be 5. Nothing will change this final amount so don't spend points on an = skill (after all, they are set at a high level for you as it is!)

Here is a summary of skills:

Combat (Agility): The ability to fight up close unarmed or with a melee weapon.

Fix-it (Perception): Technical knack and know-how, always an important skill in Star Wars for little emergency jury-rigs on the job.

Gambling (Perception): The ability to either play well in skill-based, or judge well in luck based, gambling games. Gambling is a useful social skill.

Guns (Dexterity): The ability to fight, preferablty at a distance, with the wide variety of handheld arms in the Star Wars galaxy, from small pistols to longarms.

Heavy Weapons (Dexterity): The ability to operate very large weapons, including rocket launchers and the like.

Intimidation (Charisma): The ability to compel others, either by threats or general scary presence, to do what you want.

Intrusion (Agility): The ability to break and enter.

Jedi Lore (Intelligence): Knowledge of the mysteries of the Force, and the secrets of the Jedi and the Sith.

Languages (Intelligence): Your general knowledge of other languages. Whilst most aliens speak basic, it is often highly useful to understand others in their native tongue.

Law (Intelligence): Not the knowing of what is and is not illegal, but law as a lawyer or politician would see it- understanding the legal system, how to use it, abuse it, speed it or slow it. This is an obscure and difficult skill and cannot be taken unless it is on on your template.

Leadership (Charisma): The ability to get others to follow your lead by example and direction.

Lying (Charisma): The ability to fool and deceive others. Both sides have equal need for this skill.

Medicine (Intelligence): The ability to treat basic wounds and other medical problems, and identify the cause of wounds.

Observation (Perception): The ability to notice things- not just physical things, but also to notice things about the manner of a person, for example.

Persuade (Charisma): The ability to get people to help you via means of reasoned argument.

Pilot (Dexterity): The ability to fly ships and drive vehicles. Pilot is used as a combat skill in some circumstances.

Sabotage (Dexterity): The generic ability to wreck stuff- from viruses to electro-disruption to big bombs.

Savoir-Faire (Charisma): Cultural knowledge of the Galaxy- essential for travellers like yourselves, this helps you blend in to and understand the myriad planets and cultures you will encounter over time.

Seduction (Charisma): The ability to bring others under your thumb via means of personal attraction.

Warfare (Intelligence): The ability to organize fighting as a General sees it- where you need Leadership to lead squads, you need Warfare to lead armies.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 03:53 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Here's my character big grin

--

Ineia Velia

Corrupted

An aide to the Senator of the Darpa Sector (and occasional representative) and hailing from Rhinnal, Ineia entered politics naive and hopeful that she would be able to enact change. As ever, her illusions of how government worked were quickly shattered, and she learned that there are two main ways to advance yourself in galactic politics - force, and bribes. Through a combination of shrewd political skills and a sense of where the best places to place a few credits are, she became a Senatorial aide for her home sector, and also occasionally acts as a representative. Ineia has more than enough power and wealth from her position, but it is not enough for her. That desire, combined with an offer that would benefit her greatly if she were to sway the Senator and planetary leaders into seceding from the Republic, has caused Ineia to live a sort of double life - one where she is the perfect picture of a government official, loyal to the Republic, and one where she drops seeds of dissension and has no qualms in associating with criminals.

PHYSICAL
Strength 6
Agility 7
Dexterity 8
Speed 7

MENTAL
Charisma 8
Intelligence 7
Willpower 6
Perception 7

FORTUNE 6

Guns +5
Savoir-Faire +4
Persuade +6
Languages +4
Observation +3
Law +4
Leadership +4
Lying +3
Medicine +3

Merits:
Ties (Homeworld)
Ally - bodyguard, Savric Zarel
Starship - the Silent Storm
Haven - Secret home on Lenniera
Contact - the Blue Star Pirate clan

Gun Tricks: 3

Eagle Eye lvl 2
Gunslinger lvl 1

Device: 1

Mini-shield

Privileged Position: The Corrupted receives +2 to all social and political rolls that involve his/her home area of space.

Vast Wealth: The Corrupted brings great resources to whatever cause he or she is supporting. Once per episode, the Corrupted can acquire aid otherwise unavailable to the players- large amounts of weaponry, a bribe for the Hutts, transport to any planet in the Galaxy, and so forth.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 04:15 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Hm, it looks like my Mercenary would be a bit similar to Stefan`s...

Rex, Claws device work with unarmed or melee tricks?

My second idea is Slaver who is Serpent member. I quess I wil need Merit Ties for it?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on May 22nd, 2008 at 07:31 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 07:17 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Name: Riin Karalla
Species: Talortai
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 173 lbs.

BOUNTY HUNTER

Riin Karalla lived a Hunter's life for as long as he could remember, ever since a young age on Gall, a terrestrial moon of Zhar. Thanks to his species' apparent immunity to the effects of aging, Riin had quite a long run to hone his trade and make an impressive name for himself in the process. Hundreds of years later (at the least; even he isn't sure anymore) Riin is a deadly and efficient bounty hunter. However, as a result of so much time on top, he simply doesn't care. He's lost all of the "bite", becoming a rather charismatic and likable guy. He likes to talk and tell stories, though it can be hard to tell which of those stories are true. At this point, he's still a bounty hunter mostly because he's always been, and has no reason to change.

PHYSICAL
Strength 7
Agility 6
Dexterity 7
Speed 7

MENTAL
Charisma 7
Intelligence 7
Willpower 5
Perception 6

FORTUNE 3

Guns= 14
Combat= 13
Heavy Weapons +4
Languages +1
Pilot +4 (max 13)
Intrusion +4
Lying +4
Fix-it +4
Intimidation +4
Savoir-Faire +3
Medicine +2
Observation +3

Merits: 3

Starship - the Drunken Wookiee
Contact - Scarlet Viper pirate clan
Ally - Droid, XD-93

Combat Tricks: 4

Hard Strike
Trip
Coup de Grace
Twin Attack

Gun Tricks: 4

Carnival of Carnage 1
Flurry Fire 1
Gunslinger 2

Pilot Tricks: 4

Favorite Seat 1
Daredevil 1
Speed King 1
Soft Landings 1

Devices: 6

Survival Belt
Claws
Mini-charges
Hi-tech Armor
Mini-shield
Custom Gun (Sasha)

Fearsome Reputation: The Bounty Hunter gets +3 on all interrogation rolls, and +5 on any social roll at all with criminals.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Last edited by General Kaliero on May 22nd, 2008 at 08:08 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 08:04 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Name: True Name Unknown (Goes only by Lance)
Race: Human
Height: 6'1
Weight: 165

Saboteur
Not much is known about "Lance". Many of his associates doubt that is even his real name. He just showed up one day asking for a job. His past is a mystery to anyone and everyone.

He has been around for little while and during that time some things have become known. One is that he at some time or another has had to have received government training somewhere. He is also very sociable and down right smart when it comes to fixing and breaking things. That he possess very good knowledge across the galaxy on many traditions and languages associating him with a lot of travel.

He is in his late twenties, and he is very clam and relaxed. He has a sort of no worries attitude. He wears baggy dark brown pants that come with many pockets and pouches. He wears a light brown long sleeve shirt. Over that he has a dark brown vest that is very thick also with many pouches. The overall look is one of an ex soldier. His air is black and spiked. He has a slim very fine trimmed goatee.

In the end though everyone wants him to be on their side because he does have a dark side that is thinly vieled just beneath the surface. One that has made him an amaziong survivor in any situtation.

PHYSICAL
Strength 6
Agility 7
Dexterity 8
Speed 6

MENTAL
Charisma 8
Intelligence 7
Willpower 5
Perception 7

FORTUNE 2

Guns= 13
Intrusion= 14
Sabotage= 13
Fix-It= 13
Combat +4
Savoir-Faire + 4
Persuade + 3
Observation +3
Lying +4
Languages + 4
Medicine + 3

1) Contact: Unknown contact inside the Republic Government Black-Ops division

2) Contact: Republic Travels and Customs Office senor secretary

3) Haven: Abandoned Mining station on an undisclosed planet in the Outer Rims fully stocked.

Gun Tricks: 6
COC lvl 1
BGB lvl 2
Gunslinger lvl 3

Parry
Coup De Grace
Twin Attack
Trip

Devices: 2
1) Mini-Shield
2) Survival Belt

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on May 22nd, 2008 at 10:42 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 10:39 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

For Ineia and Riin... what classifications are your starships and what is their bonus?

Melkor, the Claws work with melee tricks. And being a member of the Serpent would be Ties, yes.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 10:39 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
For Ineia and Riin... what classifications are your starships and what is their bonus?

Melkor, the Claws work with melee tricks. And being a member of the Serpent would be Ties, yes.

Want to post the starship stuff for us? We're lazy

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 10:50 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Peach
Want to post the starship stuff for us? We're lazy

Exactly.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 10:51 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

You know what I'm actually pretty proud of the character I just made.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 10:56 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Het Gevaar, Hounty Hunter

Excerpt from a Coruscanti Times interview by journalist Ara Lynn -

AL: What made you become a professional Bounty Hunter?

Het: Nothing made me choose it. I’m not one of those orphaned in childhood / got into desperate times / fell in with the wrong crowd sob stories. I saw an opportunity as a young man for an enjoyable, well-paying job. I tried it out and found that I was pretty good at it. No different than any other hard-working being.

AL: You do have a pretty impressive success record for collecting your bounties. It’s interesting, though, that there have been very few live captures in your career.

Het: (Laughs) That’s because it’s easier that way. For all concerned. Most of the beings I go after are bound for life terms or death sentences anyway. They don’t have to wait for their fate, the ‘system’ doesn’t have to spend more time and credits, and I don’t have to deal with the hassle of live prisoners. I only ‘bring ‘em back alive’ if the bounty requires it.

AL: Oh. I see. Moving along then. Looking at you, you don’t present yourself like a typical bounty hunter. It that long black coat all you need? Where are all your weapons and traps?

Het: Like I told you, I’m not one of those bounty hunters. I prefer to keep a low profile. For one thing, it’s a lot easier to shadow a target when you don’t look like a walking armory. In most cases, I can sit beside a mark at a bar, or on a transport. I’ve bought several a couple drinks, or listened to them go on and on about the wife and kids back home. I even had two or three tell me they were wanted beings. (Shaking his head.) Half the time, they never see it coming.

AL: So what are your ‘tools of the trade’, so to speak?

Het: I’d rather not go into detail on that. Bad for business, if you know what I mean. Suffice it to say I’m able to handle myself at a distance and up close. Plus, (he raps his chest with his knuckles) I’m pretty resilient. (editorial note: His knuckles make an oddly dull sound when they contact his shirt. Could there be more than meets the eye with this bounty hunter?)
See the rest of the interview in an upcoming segment of the ‘Bounty Hunters of the Outer Rim’ interview series.

PHYSICAL
Strength 7
Agility 7
Dexterity 7
Speed 6

MENTAL
Charisma 8
Intelligence 6
Willpower 6
Perception 7

FORTUNE 1

Add seven points to either physical or mental. Then add seven points among all other stats. Fortune may not exceed 3.

Guns= 14
Combat= 13
Heavy Weapons (Dex) +4 = 11
Languages (Int) +1 = 7
Pilot (Dex) +2 (max 13) = 9
Intrusion (Agility) +4 = 11
Lying (Charisma) +3 = 11
Fix-it (Perception) +3 = 10
Intimidation (Charisma) +4 = 11
Savoir-Faire (Charisma) +2 = 10
Medicine (Int) +2 = 8
Observation (Perception) +2 = 9

Add 6 points among these skills. Your maximum in these is 11.

Contact: Garin Dukel, Ranking Official in the Bounty Hunter’s Guild
Haven: Nar Shadaa, in a secret area under an unnamed bar.
Starship: (Fighter Sized) (Thrust)X-13. A sleek, custom built starfighter with a special ‘cargo’ hold.

-Collapsible Spear (melee):
Parry
Twin Attack
Quick Attach
Cut and Roll
Gun Tricks: 4
-Two Heavy Pistols
Both Guns Blazing lvl 4

Pilot Tricks: 4
-X-13 Starfighter
Daredevil lvl 1
Speed King lvl 1
Favorite Seat
Wheel to Wheel

Devices: 5
HiTech Armor (3)
Collapsible Spear
Mini Charges
Survival Belt

Fearsome Reputation: The Bounty Hunter gets +3 on all interrogation rolls, and +5 on any social roll at all with criminals.

And just because I rock, at least a little bit:

1. Size- Light Fighter, Fighter, Small Trader, Large trader (where large trader is Mellenium Falcon size, and is the class below Freighter which is the big bulk stuff)

2. Bonus attribute- Merit ships are a cut above the rest. Choose if you want a bonus of Thrust, Manoeuvrability, Armour, Turrets or Payload.

SHIPS

Ships have the following stats:

Thrust: A general measure of speed

Performance: A general measure of handling

Payload: A ship's ability to destroy large targets (e.g. with torpedoes)

Armour: In two ratings, one for Pilots and one for Aces.

Turrets: Relevant for freighters and the like

Special: Any special rules

In starship situations, Named Characters are called Aces, and Mooks are called Pilots.

--

STARFIGHTS

Starfights are when you are trying to blow the crap out of each other.

Each turn, an Ace must declare which of the following actions he is taking:

DOGFIGHT- Attack a random target on the enemy side. Dogfighting never targets Aces unless there are more Aces than Pilots- all these Pilots just get in the way!

HUNT- Attack a specific target. This makes yourself easier to hit, and it also means you lose your immunity to Dogfights. If two pilots Hunt each other, it becomes a Duel... which we shall deal with if it comes.

EVADE- Get the hell out of the way. You cna change to an Evade once all other actions have been declared, but it is not as good this way.

BOMB RUN- Make an attack on a large ship. This involves patience, nerve and targetting. Bomb Runs make you easier to bit and also make you lose your immunity to Dogfights

ESCORT- Cover any ship you choose. You get to attack any ship that attacks your charge. Escorting does not make you easier to hit, but it does remove your immunity to Dogfights.

Pilots always Dogfight by default unless inappropriate (e.g. Bomb Runs). A person in authority can get the attention of a few pilots in his local area to force them to take another action.

ESCAPE- Get out of Dodge! Can leads to c chase.

All actions in Starship combat take the same amount of time, so Initaitve really just gives people the drop.

All Combat rolls are made on Pilot. Your stats give you bonuses in various areas- for example, Thrust is very handy for Escapes. Don';t forget your Pilot Schticks!

If a Pilot is hit, he is destroyed if the Outcome is twice his armour rating or more. If the Outcome is less than that, the Pilot's armour rating is reduced by one.

If an Ace is hit, his armour rating is reduced by the Outcome. The ship is going down at zero.

----

CHASES

These are different.

In Chases, we are only interesed in one value- Pep. Pep is equal to the combination of your Thrust and Performance. The person ahead in the Chase gets a bonus to his starting Pep according to how far he is ahead!

Each turn you can try and do two things:

1. Gain Pep. Do this by putitng the foot down, taking short cuts, re-routing power... whatever...

2. Cause enemy to lose pep. Do this by performing insane stunts through asteroids, or twisty manoeuvres to confound a foe. Or, if your Pep scores are close and you are appropriately equipped, shooting at him!

Anyone chasing reduced to zero pep has been lost and is out the chase.

If the person being chased goes down to zero pep, he can flee no longer and it becomes a fight.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Last edited by Jazzman_78 on May 22nd, 2008 at 11:20 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:16 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Oh sweet, thanks big grin

Ineia's ship will be a small trader, with performance for the bonus.

(also, obviously, Ineia cannot actually fly her ship herself, part of why she's got an ally...)

This game looks like it's going to be interesting big grin We're making some fun characters.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:22 PM
Lord Melkor

Ivan

SLAVER

PHYSICAL
Strength 6
Agility 7
Dexterity 6
Speed 7

MENTAL
Charisma 8
Intelligence 6
Willpower 7
Perception 7

FORTUNE 5

Guns=13
Combat= 13
Languages +4=10
Pilot= 13
Intrusion +4=11
Leadership +3=11
Lying +5=12
Intimidation +4 =12
Savoir-Faire +4=10
Medicine +2=8
Persuasion +2=10

Merits: 5

Ties: Golden Serpent(3)
Ally: Alanya, Twi`lek Pirate
Starfighter: Cold Embrace, Large Trader, Armour bonus

Combat tricks: 5

Trip
Parry
Coup de Grace
Quick Attack
Twin Attack

Gun tricks: 3

Gunslinger, level 3

Pilot tricks: 4

Daredevil, level 1
Speed King, level 2
Soft Landing

Devices: 2

Claws
Stim Packs

Associates: The Slaver is always accompanied by two Skill 9 Supermooks. These are replenished each Episode if lost.

Ivan`s bodyguards are Twi`lek warriors, acquired from the crew of his ally Alanya.

Ivan was born in Damargan. As an orphan that had to survive at the streets, he had to survive at the turbulent times civil war. Due to his talents, particularly skills at dealing with people, he managed to thrive in the underworld, until he was brought into the Golden Serpent cell. Ivan was delighted at the opportunity to become a part of such notorious syndicate, finally having an opportunity to acquire wealth and position of importance beyond a simple thug. Ivan represented the Serpent in their slaving operations, acquiring the stock from contacts such as Pirates or ruthless Warlords. As such deals tend to be quite risky, Ivan had to learn how to escape and fight for his life, as has seen quite much of the galaxy and its inhabitants. He never had a real surname, with the exception of adopted disquises

Ivan is quite handsome looking fox-faced man in his mid-twenties, with dark-blonde hair and green eyes. He enjoys fancy clothes and usually adopts a friendly and amicable image, his lips usually twisted in a smile or grin. He is a hedonist that enjoys all kinds of pleasures- particularly alcohol and woman, but is quite discipined when business demands it. Those that know him well consider him ruthless individual without real friends, with the possible exception of his favourite business partner twi`lek Alanya, for whom he seems to have a certain weakeness. Ivan can be quite a scary man, capable of conveying threats behind calm demenour and wicked grins.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:26 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Oh sweet, thanks big grin

Ineia's ship will be a small trader, with performance for the bonus.

(also, obviously, Ineia cannot actually fly her ship herself, part of why she's got an ally...)

This game looks like it's going to be interesting big grin We're making some fun characters.
Yeah this looks fun.

I was also wondering how long this group has been together or if it is just a bunch of random people coming together.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:27 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

The Drunken Wookiee is a Fighter, bonus to Manoeuvrability.

Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah this looks fun.

I was also wondering how long this group has been together or if it is just a bunch of random people coming together.

I expect to hit it off with some people, and hate others. Which is probably the best way to build character all around wink

I think we'll see who knows who as the game starts, unless anyone wants to arrange specific ties beforehand.

Last edited by General Kaliero on May 22nd, 2008 at 11:33 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:28 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Lord Melkor

Ally: Alanya, Twi`lek Pirate

laughing out loud

Sorry, that amused me stick out tongue

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:32 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

laughing out loud

Sorry, that amused me stick out tongue

*would like to note I pointed it out* stick out tongue

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:33 PM