KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS- For the Credits: Introduction & Character Creation

STAR WARS- For the Credits: Introduction & Character Creation
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Peach
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...774#post5235774

Generally if you have a heavy weapons skill, you can take some sort of big gun in addition.

Thanks smile

Oh, and just one last question: how does the 'custom gun' setting work? I'm pretty sure I'll use it, but how does it work, exactly? Can I just make up my own gun?

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:50 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Okay, here's my pirate, I think I've got it all down right...

Menuja Iul

PIRATE

PHYSICAL
Strength 5
Agility 8
Dexterity 7
Speed 7

MENTAL
Charisma 7
Intelligence 6
Willpower 6
Perception 7

FORTUNE 6

Guns=13
Pilot=14
Combat +4 = 12
Fix-it +5 = 12
Intrusion +4 = 12
Languages +1 = 7
Lying +5 = 12
Intimidate +0 = 7

Merits:
Starship- The Swiping Claw. (Fighter, Performance.)
Ties- Kylugo Srum Pirate Clan.
Ally- Droid, C4-T5
Haven- Pirate outpost near Jabiim.
Contact- Queln the Hutt (The Hutts).

Gun Tricks: 5
Gunslinger -Level 2
Eagle Eye
Flurry Fire -Level 2

Pilot Tricks: 6
FAVOURITE SEAT
SOFT LANDINGS
DAREDEVIL -Level 2
KILLER INSTINCT -Level 2

Devices: 1
Hi-tech Armour

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:50 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Looks good, Craft!

The Custom Gun is some sort of blaster (or other projectile-firing weapon) that has heavy firepower and packs a punch. Examples could include a portable blaster cannon, an extra heavy assault rifle, etc. The more unique and weird, the better, I say.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by Captain REX
Looks good, Craft!

The Custom Gun is some sort of blaster (or other projectile-firing weapon) that has heavy firepower and packs a punch. Examples could include a portable blaster cannon, an extra heavy assault rifle, etc. The more unique and weird, the better, I say.

KK, thanks again, REX.

Well, finally:

Name- Raldon Callster
Height- 6’2
Weight- 175 lbs.
Birth Planet- Roon, Port of Nime (Roon System)
Age- 34
Species- Human, Male
Weapons- Westar-M5 blaster rifle, PLX-1 portable missile launcher, and Vibroknucklers

Biography- Born in the isolated world of Roon in the Outer Rim territories of the galaxy, Raldon was raised into an independent, self-reliant human by his warrior-figure of a father, who was the proud, personal guard of the governor. He was a very strict, close-minded individual, and had never allowed Raldon to have friends, or to have some other sort of distraction from his main focus in life: training to one day honor the place of his father.
But after sixteen years of harsh training, Raldon came to despise weakness, and eventually realized he would never be challenged, he would never be able to truly test his skills, and therefore, his life would turn out to be an absolute waste. Angered by this thought, he started to see the planet he lived in as a place where only the worthless dwelled. Frustrated with his life, and knowing he would never have the slightest opportunity of leaving the ever-boring, unchallenging world he so much despised, he finally realized there was, ultimately, only one real solution: the death of his father. Without a tiny hint of hesitation, he did what he had to.
After the seemingly natural ‘death’ of his father, Raldon secretly stole everything of value belonging to his wealthy father and took the first shuttle out of the system. He then sought out the life of a Bounty Hunter, realizing this would sharpen both: his mind and physical skills, and finally be able to test himself to the galaxy. He has now been doing (and loving) hunting prey for the last eighteen years, and has become well-known around the galaxy.

(I hope that was fine smile )

BOUNTY HUNTER

He's no good to me dead.

PHYSICAL
Strength 7
Agility 7
Dexterity 6
Speed 7

MENTAL
Charisma 7
Intelligence 8
Willpower 5
Perception 6

FORTUNE 2

Guns= 14
Combat= 13
Heavy Weapons +4
Languages +1
Pilot +4 (max 13)
Intrusion +4
Lying +4
Fix-it +4
Intimidation +5
Savoir-Faire +2
Medicine +2
Observation +3

Merits: 3
Starship – Silver Hunter
Ally – Assassin Droid
Contact – Black Sun Crime Syndicate

Combat Tricks: 4
Disarm
Hard Strike
Twin Attack
Bear Hug

Gun Tricks: 4
Big Guns 1
Flurry Fire 2
Eagle Eye 1

Pilot Tricks: 4
Favourite Seat 1
Daredevil 1 (2)
Deadshot 1 (2)
Soft Landing 1

Devices: 6
Custom Gun - Bryar Pistol
Combination Device – Claws & Hi-Tech Armour
Mini-Charges
Mini-Shield
Regen Pack
Tangle Gun

Fearsome Reputation: The Bounty Hunter gets +3 on all interrogation rolls, and +5 on any social roll at all with criminals.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on May 23rd, 2008 at 04:27 AM

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:13 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

For Combination Device, you have to buy the two Devices you want to stick together separately. It just makes it so that they only take up one spot.

With your devices you have already, you could use it to do something like combine your armor and claws, or the tangle gun and the custom gun...that sort of thing.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:19 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Alright then I'll change that smile

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:23 AM
Peach
mordrem

No, that's still wrong.

Using Combination Device actually uses up three points in total - the two used to get the two Devices originally, and then the one to combine them. It doesn't just let you pick out two for free.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:29 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Right. I'm Sorry sad I'll change it again.

Oh, man. It's too late to edit now. Could you take out the Regen Pack, then?

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:31 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Ehh, you should have seen the shit I messed up first time trying to create a character...

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:32 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hee, yeah, redoing things your first try is basically just part of the game. It happens stick out tongue

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:33 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Hehe, yeah, I thought so. It's sometimes easy to miss small details like that.

Could you, though? Delete the 'Regen Pack'? smile

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:35 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

But this is besides the point. We should be discussing how badass my character is.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:37 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Hehe, yeah, I thought so. It's sometimes easy to miss small details like that.

Could you, though? Delete the 'Regen Pack'? smile

Ehh, Rex will do it stick out tongue

Originally posted by Tptmanno1
But this is besides the point. We should be discussing how badass my character is.

Psssh. Sure thing.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:38 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

You lazy mod stick out tongue

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:40 AM
Peach
mordrem

Well, yes, but that's besides the point. I am not a global and this is not my forum thus I can't do anything happy

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:41 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Psssh. Sure thing.

You are just jealous that you don't have a suped up Star wars-y Italian Hitman as your character...

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:42 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Hey, we're not mods in here stick out tongue

Just over in the vidjima games forum.

You are just jealous that you don't have a suped up Star wars-y Italian Hitman as your character...

Oh, is that what that mess of a "character" was supposed to be? I couldn't tell.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Last edited by General Kaliero on May 23rd, 2008 at 04:45 AM

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:42 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Yeah, that makes sense laughing out loud

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:44 AM
Peach
mordrem

No, instead I have a two-faced arrogant little b!tch who will happily shoot you in the back big grin

Also, since Jordan already mentioned this...this is how you pronounce Ineia's name.

(damn you guys for already nicknaming her...)

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:45 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

No, instead I have a two-faced arrogant little b!tch who will happily shoot you in the back big grin

Also, since Jordan already mentioned this...this is how you pronounce Ineia's name.

(damn you guys for already nicknaming her...)

Actually, it's pronouced "EE-nee" by the cool kids. happy

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:47 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote