KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS- For the Credits: Introduction & Character Creation

STAR WARS- For the Credits: Introduction & Character Creation
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Of course it isn`t! I can`t draw characters to save my life.. embarrasment

thank god; I was already chickening out!

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post May 24th, 2008 02:17 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

If you want to create your character, the page of the link I posted is a good place to do so.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 02:30 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by darkxbox
i wont believe that until rex tells me. no offense.

Are you kidding me? I probably know this system better than Rex does, just running games isn't really my thing. I know what I am talking about.

Besides, Ush, who is the creator of this system, states in this post that stats max out at 8. Are you going to argue with that because Rex didn't say it?

Sorry, but attitudes from newbies that think they know better than the vets who've been at this for years really is annoying. Especially when the vets are trying to be helpful, which we don't need to do.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:35 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
If you want to create your character, the page of the link I posted is a good place to do so.

Indeed, most of us started with HeroMachine until our characters got too unique for the thing to show.

Of course, I started out too unique for it, but there you go.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:35 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Indeed, most of us started with HeroMachine until our characters got too unique for the thing to show.

Of course, I started out too unique for it, but there you go.

That's because you're a big blue lizard stick out tongue

I find it doesn't do female characters very well, so while I did use it a bit in the past I've never been happy with it.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:38 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Peach
That's because you're a big blue lizard stick out tongue

I find it doesn't do female characters very well, so while I did use it a bit in the past I've never been happy with it.

Hey, if a character generator can't character generate a big blue lizard, frankly it's not worth my time. stick out tongue

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:42 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

stick out tongue

I need to draw Ineia. Of course, this also requires me finding my sketchbook, and finding out where the hell my pencils all went.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:45 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I stole them all. no expression

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:48 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Sorry, but attitudes from newbies that think they know better than the vets who've been at this for years really is annoying. Especially when the vets are trying to be helpful, which we don't need to do.

lol, i didnt say i knew more than you, i never saw that thread so just chill out stick out tongue oh, and im not a newb.

PHYSICAL
Strength 8
Agility 7
Dexterity 8
Speed 8

MENTAL
Charisma 6
Intelligence 7
Willpower 6
Perception 6

FORTUNE 5

Guns=14
Combat +3
Heavy Weapons +4
Languages +2
Pilot +4
Intrusion +6
Lying +3
Fix-it +3
Savoir-Faire +2
Medicine +2
Observation +4
Sabotage: +4

Merits:
starship: grey dusk
haven: apartment on dantooine
lucky

Gun Tricks:
eagle eye lvl 4
both guns blazing lvl 3
carnival of carnage lvl 1

Devices:
hi tech armour
mini charges
claws
survival belt

ther, happy!?

also need to know about the rules for starships

Last edited by Unbias3d on May 24th, 2008 at 10:16 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2008 10:09 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by darkxbox
lol, i didnt say i knew more than you, i never saw that thread so just chill out stick out tongue oh, and im not a newb.

Um, yeah, you are, mate. Dabbling in Unhosted does not prepare you for the kind of game we'll be playing here.

Also, Starship rules have already been posted in this thread. Right here.

Last edited by General Kaliero on May 24th, 2008 at 10:45 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2008 10:43 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

wooo banter!

I'll have a character up and ready in the next couple days. Expect another slaver to arrive soon.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 25th, 2008 12:50 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Um, yeah, you are, mate. Dabbling in Unhosted does not prepare you for the kind of game we'll be playing here.

Also, Starship rules have already been posted in this thread. Right here.

Indeed, Playing like you do in Unhosted here just gets all of us frustrated very quickly.

I need to find a good actor/movie representation of what I have in my head... Since I can't draw worth crap.

Old Post May 25th, 2008 01:43 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Seriously. Unhosted is a whole different kettle of fish from these sorts of games, and you cannot play these like you do Unhosted games. It simply does not work.

Also, Lucky takes up three merit points, hence why it is listed as Lucky (3).

Old Post May 25th, 2008 02:36 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Yes, that's actually why I've joined. I've never played games like this one before, and I want to check it out, see how good it turns out to be.

Old Post May 25th, 2008 02:48 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Seriously. Unhosted is a whole different kettle of fish from these sorts of games, and you cannot play these like you do Unhosted games. It simply does not work.

Also, Lucky takes up three merit points, hence why it is listed as Lucky (3).

Kettle of fish?
Really?
I mean Barrel of fish, whole new ball game, or something, but I don't know where you pulled kettle..

Old Post May 25th, 2008 03:33 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Kettle of fish?
Really?
I mean Barrel of fish, whole new ball game, or something, but I don't know where you pulled kettle..

Are you being a smartass or have you never heard that phrase before? stick out tongue

Old Post May 25th, 2008 03:44 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Kettle of fish?
Really?

Actually, it's not barrel of fish, it's fish in a barrel. As in shooting them.

Kettle of fish is a longstanding and perfectly valid phrase.

Old Post May 25th, 2008 04:00 AM
Peach
mordrem

Actually, it's not barrel of fish, it's fish in a barrel. As in shooting them.

Kettle of fish is a longstanding and perfectly valid phrase.

Or, my family's version of "fish in a barrel", "it's like shooting ducks in a bucket".

Yes, my aunt is as nuts as I am.

Old Post May 25th, 2008 04:03 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Of course, one could ask how many ducks you've seen in a bucket.

Naturally, my answer is "not nearly enough."

Old Post May 25th, 2008 06:05 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I have actually never heard Fish in a kettle before...
And I know about fish in a barrel, I was being witty.

Old Post May 25th, 2008 08:02 AM