KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom in August

Venom in August
Started by: VenomCarnage21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VenomCarnage21
Ho Yeah!

Venom in August

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #568
Written by DAN SLOTT & MARK WAID
Penciled by JOHN ROMITA JR. & ADI GRANOV
50/50 Cover by JOHN ROMITA JR.
50/50 Cover by ALEX ROSS
Variant Cover by JOHN ROMITA SR.
"NEW WAYS TO DIE!"
JOHN ROMITA JR. returns to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN!
Get ready for the six part Spidey Summer Blockbuster: NEW WAYS TO DIE. In the double-sized part one, THE THUNDERBOLTS are coming to New York to take down Spider-Man! And Spidey's Brand New Day will be changed forever. Plus, Mark Waid and Adi Granov bring you up to date with Original Venom, Eddie Brock!
48 PGS./Rated A …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #569
Written by DAN SLOTT
Pencils & Cover by JOHN ROMITA JR.
"NEW WAYS TO DIE!"
SPIDEY'S a villain? NORMAN OSBORN'S a hero? What kind of crazy, mixed-up world is this? Next thing you'll tell us is that black is white and white is black…Or maybe that has something to do with VENOM, MISTER NEGATIVE, and the birth of an all-new Spider Villain! Or would that be an all-new Spider-Hero? Either way, True Believer, this is a 1st appearance you do NOT want to miss!
32 PGS./Rated A …$2.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN FAMILY #1
Written by MARC DEMATTEIS & TOM DEFALCO
Penciled by ALEX CAl & RON FRENZ
Cover by ADI GRANOV
Heads' up, Web-Slingers! Not getting nearly enough bang for your Brand New Buck with Thrice Monthly Spider-Man? Well, get ready to have your Spider-Senses overloaded with the Brand New Amazing Spider-Man Family! Check in here for slices of life from Spidey and the rest of the Brand New Day Cast. We all know Spider-Man's origin – but what happened the day after Uncle Ben died? Find out as J.M. De Matteis and Spanish Sensation Alex Cal bring you SPIDER-MAN: 48 HOURS! Also, the Amazing Spider-Girl team of Tom DeFalco, Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema show us life before MayDay became Spider-Girl with MR. AND MRS. SPIDER-MAN! Also, check out AUNT MAY, AGENT OF F.E.A.S.T. and a flashback to the birth of Spidey's New Ways To Die nemesis, VENOM!
104 PGS./Rated A …$4.99

VENOM: DARK ORIGIN #1 (of 5)
Written by ZEB WELLS
Pencils & Cover by ANGEL MEDINA
On the unlikely day when an embittered, washed-up journalist met a spurned symbiotic organism from an alien planet, one of Spider-Man's greatest enemies was born – a force of evil and vengeance like no other in the Marvel Universe – VENOM! But is it as simple as that? Discover the true, twisted roots that gave rise to a lifetime of malevolence for Eddie Brock…AND the symbiote! Writer Zeb Wells (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) and artist Angel Medina (SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN) shed a little light on one of Marvel's darkest monsters!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

Old Post May 19th, 2008 08:37 PM
VenomCarnage21 is currently offline Click here to Send VenomCarnage21 a Private Message Find more posts by VenomCarnage21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Mr. Negative has the symbiote, i thought of that, i just never thought they would go with such a predictable plotline...he's either going to be Anti-Venom or his powers affect Venom and create Anti-Venom.

As for if Anti-Venom will be an Anti-hero instead...well thats alot worse.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on May 19th, 2008 at 08:43 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2008 08:40 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Awesome idea you now have my permision to join the ranks of the senior

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post May 20th, 2008 05:33 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I am soooo looking forward to these future issue's

Old Post May 20th, 2008 07:50 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

awesome i join the senior team stick out tongue

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on May 20th, 2008 at 12:08 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2008 12:04 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

ugh

sig by willRules

Old Post May 20th, 2008 12:05 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Mr. Negative has the symbiote, i thought of that, i just never thought they would go with such a predictable plotline...he's either going to be Anti-Venom or his powers affect Venom and create Anti-Venom.

As for if Anti-Venom will be an Anti-hero instead...well thats alot worse.

I'm about to shoot myself....

The Venom: Dark Origins mini-series should be awesome!

Old Post May 21st, 2008 04:18 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
I'm about to shoot myself....

why?

Old Post May 21st, 2008 09:49 AM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

awesome i join the senior team stick out tongue

yeah thats great except u didnt...I was referring to the gui that started this thread and more so he now has my permsion to join the ranks of senior samurai

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 03:25 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers

Happy Dance Yeah, I can't wait for them.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 03:29 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

why?

quote:
Mr. Negative has the symbiote

That's why

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 03:46 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by F_doomed
yeah thats great except u didnt...I was referring to the gui that started this thread and more so he now has my permsion to join the ranks of senior samurai

VC21 is already a senior member anyway, just as i am now.

As for Negative, yeah he's going to get the symbiote or mess around with it....so thats a waste of a villain.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on May 22nd, 2008 at 11:00 AM

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 10:58 AM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

VC21 is already a senior member anyway, just as i am now.

samurai....Invitation only.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 02:27 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by F_doomed

The thread-starter didn't actually have any ideas, he just copied and pasted the Marvel previews.

Just so you know...

Old Post May 24th, 2008 09:18 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

indeed.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 09:20 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

there still people who are reading amazing spiderman after that one more day stunt big grin i skipped the comic after brand new day. and i wont rread spidey until they retcon it.

the only spidey book i will read is ultimate spiderman.
at least he doenst make deals with the devil ^^

Old Post May 24th, 2008 11:35 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Arahan
there still people who are reading amazing spiderman after that one more day stunt big grin i skipped the comic after brand new day. and i wont rread spidey until they retcon it.

Some of us have to continue reading. If only to alert the rest of you guys when they finally fix everything.

Old Post May 25th, 2008 01:24 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Arahan

Maybe he will make better deals with the devil in the future. laughing

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 02:59 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

For some reason i seem to be excited by anti venom!!! don't know why?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 10:08 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

yeah why are you?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 10:11 PM