KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-man 4 & 5 to be filmed back to back

Spider-man 4 & 5 to be filmed back to back
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Spider-man 4 & 5 to be filmed back to back

sorry if this old news but are they really gonna make five spiderman movies? confused

http://io9.com/391526/two-more-spid...lm-back+to+back

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 12:29 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t484197.html

spider-man 5 discussion thread kinda covers this

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 12:40 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, and you didn't have to make a separate thread for this. wink

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 01:45 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I remember when we had two spider-man 5 threads, one by NDH the other by kal-El_08

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 01:46 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

laughing Yeah, those were hilarious.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 01:48 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

It was just those two arguing with each other...was very funny, NDH was like 'I'm PMing him but he keeps being rude and won't reply.' Damn I'm actually laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 01:50 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Then use the correct smilie, because I'm laughing to the point where I have tears in my eyes, too.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 01:58 PM
steverules
The doctor

Doesn't matter which smilie you use it's still the funniest thing I think I ever saw on this part of the forum

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 02:00 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I wouldn't mind if Kal-El_08 came back. We need some more humor in this forum.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 02:05 PM
steverules
The doctor

Hm and NDH arguing again would be like a comedy

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 02:15 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Hm and NDH arguing again would be like a comedy

His PM's were funny as well, strange in some cases....but also funny.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 03:46 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
His PM's were funny as well, strange in some cases....but also funny.

It was just those two arguing with each other...was very funny, NDH was like 'I'm PMing him but he keeps being rude and won't reply.' Damn I'm actually laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes

.I never wanted a reply from him.huh

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 03:48 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Still makes me laugh, you were rather funny when you first arrived

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 04:52 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

yeah, not anymore.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 05:01 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

smile

Last edited by Magic_attack on May 22nd, 2008 at 09:12 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 09:07 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

they are gone......gone from time....that or on page 3 somewhere.

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 09:08 PM
Arachnid1

I remember when we had two spider-man 5 threads, one by NDH the other by kal-El_08
Remember how you said you were going to make the Spidey five thread because I wanted to?

I have finally freakin won. TAKE THAT STEVE! stick out tongue

PWNT

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:22 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Remember how you said you were going to make the Spidey five thread because I wanted to?

I have finally freakin won. TAKE THAT STEVE! stick out tongue

Yeah I originally wanted to, but after a while I stopped caring...so you haven't won, your still urine dust remember...soon to be made into milkshake powder and given to who ever I please....someone who has a bladder infection perhaps....I win again A1, as usual wink stick out tongue big grin Happy Dance

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:36 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Owned no expression

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 11:50 PM
Arachnid1

Yeah I originally wanted to, but after a while I stopped caring...so you haven't won, your still urine dust remember...soon to be made into milkshake powder and given to who ever I please....someone who has a bladder infection perhaps....I win again A1, as usual wink stick out tongue big grin Happy Dance
No Steve. You cant get yourself out of this one. I won and you know it.

Now, your just changing the rules to make you win. wink

PWNT

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 05:33 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote