KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Forever Torn

Forever Torn
Started by: TigerEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Love Forever Torn

I suddenly found myself caught up in your hazel eyes that caused the world to haze over like fog over a city. I tried to pull myself away, to detach from the desires that over come me. Your gaze, voice and touch had this incredible power over me and I was always taken back when it affected me as it did now. I'd die to have you hold me forever just so I could be lost to the world and focus on you.
Despite everything we'd been through I still wanted this so bad. I wanted to feel you're lips to mine and our skin pressed together. I wanted every bit of what I couldn't have while I was still attached to him. Yes I love him but you gave me thrills he didn't anymore, you gave me something new to want, something forbidden and nice. I wanted that all the time now and I knew it was impossible. Part of me knew that's why you're eyes caught me so off guard every time, it was because I couldn't ever see it from you're point of view. You were free to be with whom ever you wanted and you picked me, now I was constantly torn and shaken.
I forced myself to tare my gaze away from yours to refrain myself from having to give in to you. I would never be able to stop if I gave in, I lose myself in you and never be able to go back to the way it was. I could see how it was slowly going that way anyhow and it slightly frightened me. I didn't like knowing someone was capable of having such control over me every moment of the day. You over take my thoughts, my actions and my words, it would hurt me to see you fall for someone else even if I'm not yours.
I watched helpless as you turn away from me and I'm forced back into reality. I know I could never tell you and that you'll never know just how much I care about you and need you in my life because I know you'd never be able to face me after I said everything. So I'll watch you walk away and deal with the pain each time you leave.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 09:37 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote