KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hellboy vs Chewbacca

Chewbacca vs Hellboy
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hellboy wins: The BPRD gets a new Wookie-skin rug. 6 75.00%
Chewie wins: Hellboy gets his arms ripped out of their sockets. 2 25.00%
Draw. 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hellboy vs Chewbacca
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Hellboy vs Chewbacca

Star Wars' resident wookie tangles with the cigar-chomping BPRD member in an anything goes match.

Who wins this free-for-all?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 04:40 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chewie has razor sharp claws, so.....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 04:48 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, i dont think that indestructable hand of doom, arsenal of devestating weapons and uber agility could withstand those claws

Old Post May 30th, 2008 05:20 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

so Hellboy has all his weapons? thats different.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 05:43 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

This match is hand-to-hand. No Weapons.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 06:27 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats what I thought. Chewie.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 07:19 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hellboy.........and yes i know this is the movie version.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 02:44 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Chewie has razor sharp claws, so.....

Fanboy.

Hellboy fights supernatural creatures, gets shot, stabbed, thrown through walls and still comes back for more.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 30th, 2008 02:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never was specified if it it a fight to the death.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 05:31 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Never was specified if it it a fight to the death.

I think it's safe to assume, unless stated otherwise, that all of these fights are to the death.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 06:34 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

If its not to the death.. when the hell is it too?

One wack with hellboys arm should be enough

TGFwashere

Old Post May 30th, 2008 06:37 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Röland
I think it's safe to assume, unless stated otherwise, that all of these fights are to the death.
yeah, well you got me there. confused

Old Post May 30th, 2008 07:38 PM
Impediment
Endless

Hellboy b*tch slaps Chewie with his Hand of Doom and knocks him out cold.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 30th, 2008 09:06 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

yeeup

TGFwashere

Old Post May 30th, 2008 09:39 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmohahat

chewie has coolset roar ever so hell boy gives up in the face of such mind bending furryness. just call me mr logical argument

Old Post May 30th, 2008 09:53 PM
lordmohahat is currently offline Click here to Send lordmohahat a Private Message Find more posts by lordmohahat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
This match is hand-to-hand. No Weapons.

oh, well it said anything goes.

either way, hellboy can jump really high and run really fast and has the hand of doom. Hellboy most always ends up fighting his enemies in H2H combat, He just has to much going on.

Old Post May 31st, 2008 02:34 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Hellboy, no contest.

Old Post May 31st, 2008 08:32 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Strangelove
Hellboy, no contest.

happy

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 07:26 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hellboy is superhuman and has a healing factor...

*cough*

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 08:08 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Chewie taps due to strikes at 4:51 of the first round.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 04:25 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote