KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S NEW STAR WARS GAME- Starting July 2008

USH'S NEW STAR WARS GAME- Starting July 2008
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

Renegade Jedi look cool. All for it if there's space available.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 07:11 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Oh trust me, there is PLENTY of space for Renegades.

Xeth reporting for Techno-fighting duty!

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 03:18 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Any room for newbie? Has vast experiance with UHRP's and has written SW fiction on fanfiction.net?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 02:09 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, as we've told people before, this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different than unhosted. And fanfic? A lot of us do that stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 06:19 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

More like Dungeons and Dragons? I havnt played that but this will be a very interesting experiance so yea I will definately try. So how exactly does the RPing play out? Is it written or just choice based and decided by the RPer? I havent got a clue thus I will probably annoy players. So I am unfortunately not a big fan of the prequel trilogy (SW films) because I think Imperials rock harder than Jabba the exploding Hutt, though Rebels groove to John Williams, which is better. smile Anyway I'm in. Do you have to be a Force user, Jedi or Sith etc?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 07:15 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I would read the opening post a little more indepth to get an idea for what this game is about. You play either a Jedi Knight, a Renegade Jedi (Renegade, not Gray), or a Dark Jedi.

I also suggest maybe reading some of Ush's past games on here.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 07:20 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, reading through stuff will help - the first post in this thread explains a lot, and the older game threads are littered all over the forum and will give a good look at how this goes.

And personally, while liking the OT movies better, I find the PT era much more fun to RP in...

Us Darkies can be very mean, btw stick out tongue We love to fight with each other and everything we come across.

Also, I've just remembered that I have a freaking ton of xp saved up. I can't remember if we actually got the xp totals from the third episode, but I had 14 saved before that. I was originally going to raise Rianna's lightsaber score but now I think I want to use that to make her actually have some skills so she's more useful than a rock when it comes to anything but sneaking and killing...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 07:38 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Peach
Us Darkies can be very mean, btw stick out tongue We love to fight with each other and everything we come across.

That's not to say we don't want some new people, of course. We can bicker with each other just as easily, but fresh meat is good too, and I think such a situation will allow all our characters grow as individuals.

*snirk*

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 07:41 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

So what form does the RPing take? I will read the opening post over again even though I read it already. Then I'll sift through theother RP next month as I got exams till 20th of this month... smile Maths tomorrow, damn!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:03 PM
Peach
mordrem

Here, here's the last game threads from this game. It's really easier to take a look for yourself.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t346039.html - Jedi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t346040.html - Renegade Jedi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t346041.html - Darkies (aka the best happy )

Personally I kind of want another preview of the game but since we're playing so soon, I won't complain too much if we don't get one before it starts big grin

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:19 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, reading the other RPs doesn't take much; you don't even need to read through them entirely if you don't want to. It makes sense in character as newbies will not have experienced the past experiences that older players have, obviously. stick out tongue

Ush plays the role of host and Gamemaster, pushing the plot along and introducing us to characters and situations that we play through. We decide how we get through different situations (though sometimes there is only one right answer, and one is all you need anyways) and keep alive and hand out justice / terror.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:20 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Originally posted by Captain REX
Ush plays the role of host and Gamemaster, pushing the plot along and introducing us to characters and situations that we play through. We decide how we get through different situations (though sometimes there is only one right answer, and one is all you need anyways) and keep alive and hand out justice / terror.
Thank-you, Rex! So what I will check now is bio's if I can find one somewhere. I hate them and I had better start planning one out soon, because im terrible at them. smile

So thanks to Peach too. I have been wodering why you guys never join any of the Hosted RP's? Anyway Rex, hows Karkavos?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:38 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Jedireaper
I have been wodering why you guys never join any of the Hosted RP's?

Most of us only play Hosted, but I'm assuming you meant Hosted RPs not run by Ush.

Basically, because we are incredibly spoiled by Ush's RPs, which are rather a different caliber than the norm.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:49 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Most of us only play Hosted, but I'm assuming you meant Hosted RPs not run by Ush.

Basically, because we are incredibly spoiled by Ush's RPs, which are rather a different caliber than the norm.

Pretty much. I play in one other game, besides Ush's games and Rex's offshoots, but it's outside of KMC. I'm just too used to stuff that's really really good and it's hard finding anything else that lives up to my expectations happy we ARE spoiled with good games.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:52 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Oh yeah, and Rex makes a decent mini-Ush.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:53 PM
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, he's like an apprentice or something.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:54 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

An evil apprentice, of course, but I'd say that's even better.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:55 PM
Peach
mordrem

Of course evil is better! I mean, we ARE Darkies after all happy

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:56 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

We're a classy evil, though. The kind that cuts off your arm before feeding it to you. happy

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:57 PM
Peach
mordrem

Sometimes. Other times, we're just like "Yeah, I think you need a saber to the face right now."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:58 PM