KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » What is your favourite Superman power level, and why ?

What is your favourite Superman power level, and why ?
Started by: Cartesian Doubt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol, Superman, last son of Krypton, but when he arrives on Earth, he gains:

The fanboy ability to escape Black Holes with his flight, yet use only his strength.

Complete manipulation of magic, better than Wizards and Sourcerers.

The ability to be anywhere in an instant.

And an army of dumb ass Fanboys!!!

Dumb? Maybe. Uber Coolz? We think so!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:17 PM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

quote: (post)
Originally posted by superchron
He's resisted before, and how did you get BASIC from. Did you average out all 70 years worth of Superman comics. Sorry but that isn't even up for debate.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:21 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by superchron

quote:
4. Typically portrayed level; Can move mountains, can create earth quakes, hurt by Nukes but not killed, Vunerable to Kryptonite and Magic, On par with the likes of Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel, and probably less powerful than Green Lantern.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:22 PM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carnage52
i love pc supes hes just so fun to talk about.

NOT WHEN YOUR TRYING TO HAVE A SERIOUS DEBATE.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 05:26 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Combat_Guru
NOT WHEN YOUR TRYING TO HAVE A SERIOUS DEBATE.

You wouldn't know a serious debate if it were feasting on your liver.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 06:06 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer
You wouldn't know a serious debate if it were feasting on your liver.

Thats a discusting metaphore.

Serious debates are eating my liver, OMG!

Last edited by Combat_Guru on Jun 15th, 2008 at 06:21 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 06:16 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Thats a discusting metaphore.

Serious debates are eating my liver, OMG!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/discusting

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 07:22 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I were trying to spell I wouldn't make any mistakes, but, I'm not.

I'm simply getting a point across.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 07:38 PM
Rorschach

Well the first Superman loses to Goku in the Raditz saga in a curbstomp.

Pre-Crisis doesn't really get beat by any DBZ character.

Post-Crisis might win against Vegetto, but some DBZ characters, like Boo can just turn him into candy...

All-Star Superman supported quintillion tons, I don't think anyone short of SSJ3 Gotenks is taking him down.

Basic Superman, level 4 would get pawned by SSJ Goku.

And Birth right Superman gets pwned by Nappa.

And I wouldn't have it any other way either. Basic Superman loses to basic Goku.

You didn't answer the question. no expression

I asked you whether you would consider these scenes cannon, if they were written by Jerry Siegel, not what Drgaonball characters you think he'd lose against.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 09:49 PM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Can someone just ban Combat_Guru already? He's been flaming me over PMs just because he lost the debate a long time ago....

YOU LOST. GET OVER IT.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:22 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rorschach
You didn't answer the question. no expression

I asked you whether you would consider these scenes cannon, if they were written by Jerry Siegel, not what Drgaonball characters you think he'd lose against.

Would I consider them canon?

Quite frankly no, you don't get that kind of personally induced stupidity even if you train under encreasing G's and amp yourself with gene therapy for a trillion years, it's not natural.

BTW, I didn't read your post Endless, nor will I ever read any again, it makes me happier that way.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:27 PM
Rorschach

Would I consider them canon?

Quite frankly no, you don't get that kind of personally induced stupidity even if you train under encreasing G's and amp yourself with gene therapy for a trillion years, it's not natural.

BTW, I didn't read your post Endless, nor will I ever read any again, it makes me happier that way.

So, it isn't cannon even if the creator of Superman wrote those comics, because Superman wasn't portrayed the way he was in the first issue of Action Comics?

Good to know.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 12:32 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Can someone just ban Combat_Guru already? He's been flaming me over PMs just because he lost the debate a long time ago....

YOU LOST. GET OVER IT.

if he is harassing you in pm's, you should let wraithfuldwarf know...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 12:58 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raoul
if he is harassing you in pm's, you should let wraithfuldwarf know...

There'd be no point in banning me, it's over now, I'm not going to acknowledge the, well, him.

He makes me mad, he makes me feel like ripping someone's head off.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 01:04 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

There'd be no point in banning me, it's over now, I'm not going to acknowledge the, well, him.

He makes me mad, he makes me feel like ripping someone's head off.

if he makes you feel that way, put him on ignore...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 01:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Funny, because I haven't flamed him, but he's been flaming me constantly. I PM'd Wrathfuldwarf with a screenshot of one of his PMs, but he hasn't responded

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 02:19 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Funny, because I haven't flamed him, but he's been flaming me constantly. I PM'd Wrathfuldwarf with a screenshot of one of his PMs, but he hasn't responded

try storm, she's on almost every day...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 03:22 AM
NemeBro

*Sigh*

One sentence describing Supes fanboys.
Lolz, not only did I like Goku long before I liked Superman, but I like Goku more. I just don't masturbate to Goku X Vegeta yaoi like you do. smile

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 05:39 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Lolz, not only did I like Goku long before I liked Superman, but I like Goku more. I just don't masturbate to Goku X Vegeta yaoi like you do. smile

That was mean. Maybe we should show more understanding for CaombatGuru. He is obviously very young and an great Goku fan. It's sad if an discussion about comic chars makes him so angry. We should try to help him. smile

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 11:44 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

You sack of filthy shit.

Last edited by Combat_Guru on Jun 16th, 2008 at 05:40 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 05:32 PM