KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Care to Help?

Care to Help?
Started by: hereatlast

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hereatlast

Care to Help?

Anyone care to help me get some ideas for a nice and friendly (blood-thirsty) Star Trek vs. Star Wars debate?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 09:40 PM
hereatlast is currently offline Click here to Send hereatlast a Private Message Find more posts by hereatlast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

no expression

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 11:30 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

No. If I've learned anything from repping Star Trek on the Star Wars forum here it's that time travel and weapons are "cheap", Q is "lame", considering different points of view is for suckers, and using words like "pwn" doesn't look stupid.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 07:13 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hereatlast

That's pretty true. No one really is willing to look at the other side without being murderously biased. Oh well. (I guess alot of people don't know enough about both to really make a meaningful case.)

All they say is: "The federation wouldn't even fight, they'd just scan the enemy and run if it fired at them." Or something like that.

*sigh.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 08:08 PM
hereatlast is currently offline Click here to Send hereatlast a Private Message Find more posts by hereatlast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Why is this even here? get Star Wars outta here.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 08:26 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

You can start by putting a certain wannabe moderator on ignore...

Anyway, I seem to remember a Star Wars vs Star Trek thread that was like 300 pages long...I believe it was closed because both sides were waaaaay too biased. As a fan of both, I found it quite entertaining.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 10:00 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmm i smell much butthurt in this thread

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 12:39 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

oh god the fail levels are off the radar captain...she can't take anymore of this.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 11:02 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote