KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » CGC BY c0micb00ks.com seems to be in ?

CGC BY c0micb00ks.com seems to be in ?
Started by: realcomicfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
realcomicfan

CGC BY c0micb00ks.com seems to be in ?

I sent a few early comic books to be signed as apart of a CGC process offered by a website. When I received the books back they cover was faded and the suppose to be Stan Lee Signature looks just like the one on Stan Lee website. I will be getting the books appraised in the morning to verify. Has anyone else had this problem?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:45 AM
realcomicfan is currently offline Click here to Send realcomicfan a Private Message Find more posts by realcomicfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

No, because I never went to that site before.

By the way, you're not suppose to be advertising or discussing other websites since it's considered spam. wink

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:49 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM AND SPAM.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 11:19 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

The sentence doesn't make much sense erm

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 11:27 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Spam, the ham that never was.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 02:56 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
c0micb00ks.com
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reply to the original poster !!!

Hello comic fans,
this is Jim Blasko, one of the owners of c0micb00ks. com

I'm writing today because I can personally assure you that any claims from this poster about our company are completly false claims and that this poster is not even a customer of ours.

We are available 7 days a week on our website and thru email almost 24 hours a day ! There is no way that you can't get ahold of us!!! We are always checking our blackberry phones, like a hundred times a day lol..

Anyways I just wanted to say that we have never had a single complaint or problem with anyone!

We work very hard to bring you the best comic services in the business, so please feel free to ask any of our customers, or chat on our chat boards to see what other people think of us!

Anyone can contact me directly at

[email protected] (c0micb00ks is Spelled with Zeros)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 11:06 PM
c0micb00ks.com is currently offline Click here to Send c0micb00ks.com a Private Message Find more posts by c0micb00ks.com Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
The sentence doesn't make much sense erm

That's because it wasn't a sentence. wink

Anyway, I'm surprised that this thread is still open.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2008 03:58 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I'm not erm Lets face it, spam threads here rarely get closed

Old Post Jun 20th, 2008 04:23 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
realcomicfan

Sorry to refute your claim of no complaints but just Google your so called company, uh closed eBay stores, uh listed phone number is off and no US address to investigate if your company is real or just another internet scam void. Its not my fault that I trusted your company to do what it says and received bad service and a damage comic book. You guys have fun and a great comic book day and be careful!!!!!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2008 07:12 PM
realcomicfan is currently offline Click here to Send realcomicfan a Private Message Find more posts by realcomicfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Old Post Jun 21st, 2008 09:18 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Not so sure this is spam, because the thread maker isn't advertising the site-quite the opposite, in fact.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 06:32 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
That's because it wasn't a sentence. wink

Anyway, I'm surprised that this thread is still open.
Your always suprised the thread is still open. Why? The threads are almost never closed. Why are you always suprised? stick out tongue

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Not so sure this is spam, because the thread maker isn't advertising the site-quite the opposite, in fact.
I Don't really know either, though I'm not sure if he's on the right forum to ask, anyway.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 01:06 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote