KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Blade vs Alice (Resident evil apocolypse)

Blade vs Alice (Resident evil apocolypse)
Started by: Man of Christ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Blade vs Alice (Resident evil apocolypse)

Blade:

Super( strength, agility, reflexes, senses)
Regeneration to a limited capacity, as he heals as well as any vampire heals but im not sure if he survives decapitation

immunity to anti vampire weapons such as garlic, silver, and sunlight.

can regain strength from sucking blood.
high level of physical endurance.
fangs.

Armament: a sword, and in this case two silver shooting guns.

Alice as of apocolypse:

Super (strength, endurance, agility, reflexes, senses, resistance to pain)

limited telekinesis after which she gets dizzy and if she overexerts will make her faint

combat training

armament: two curved swords and a shotgun

Fight scenario 1: hand to hand (no telekenisis)
Fight scenario 2 : Sword fight (still no telekenisis)
Fight scenario 3: gun battle (not yet)
Fight scenario 4: all out (any thing goes including telekenisis)

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 05:47 AM
Man of Christ is currently offline Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fight scenario 1: hand to hand (no telekenisis)Hand to hand, I believe Blade takes it. He has fought Vampires hand to hand and all Alice has fought is zombies.

Fight scenario 2 : Sword fight (still no telekenisis) Blade again. Though she has dual blades, Blade has so much damn experience.

Fight scenario 3: gun battle (not yet) all she has is a shotgun? Blade pwns. Rapid fire pwns.

Fight scenario 4: all out (any thing goes including telekenisis) Blade. Her blast wont kill him, and she will be spent afterwards.

So Blade pwns her in all four.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 05:57 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

in that case do you believe blade could take out a resident evil licker?

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 03:13 PM
Man of Christ is currently offline Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Fight scenario 1: hand to hand (no telekenisis)Hand to hand, I believe Blade takes it. He has fought Vampires hand to hand and all Alice has fought is zombies.

Fight scenario 2 : Sword fight (still no telekenisis) Blade again. Though she has dual blades, Blade has so much damn experience.

Fight scenario 3: gun battle (not yet) all she has is a shotgun? Blade pwns. Rapid fire pwns.

Fight scenario 4: all out (any thing goes including telekenisis) Blade. Her blast wont kill him, and she will be spent afterwards.

So Blade pwns her in all four.

alice also fough tand beat lickers, nemisis and tryant who are way above zombies

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Jun 20th, 2008 07:15 PM