KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Racer X/Shooting Star Vs. Batman/Batmobile

Racer X/Shooting Star Vs. Batman/Batmobile
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

X's only defensive mechanism is his driving skills.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 09:33 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Well yeah, but he's constantly brooding about after. Even in the first couple of issues of the comics, he had a Bat-Gun which he used to....bat-shoot people dead with. However, it's not his nature, kinda of like how Spider-Man always takes the blame for everything, he doesn't mind, he's used to it, but it just happens.

In a given race, I do think X would take it, but on city street Bats outsmart.

Ah, imagine the sloppy, tumbler Vs. the Mach 5, slow as shit, but it can roll right over that Mach 5.

Well, Batman had no problem gunning down a criminal with a machine gun in the dark knight.

I dont know how fast the cars are in speed racer, but i always imagined they topped out at jet speeds, but i guess if it's a death battle with cars, batman always wins. If it's a race, i dont think batman has the slightest chance.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 10:10 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Batman on foot would win.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 11:02 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I'm pretty sure that Racer X would win this race.

He's a professional driver, and his car is modded for all kinds of terrain. In the Speed Racer movie, they were driving on walls, up mountains, and jumping all around the tracks. Racer X himself was able to outdrive a team of drivers attempting to take him down with giant maces, guns, and even attempting to crush him with the cars themselves. The Batmobile isn't made to race I believe.

Batman is cooler, but not the better driver.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 11:28 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote