KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Wolverine (finally! The Revamped Respect Thread!)

Wolverine (finally! The Revamped Respect Thread!)
Started by: jinzin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (101): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

If you don't count birthday-ass-whoopings, Wolverine's in the lead. I don't know the exact record, though.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 01:12 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

this is a great thread.......i have newfound respect for wolverine.

what comic what that that he killed monnknight in?

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 01:15 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

"What if? Enemy of the State" I think.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 01:17 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I checked just to be sure, yeah it's from What if.

(please log in to view the image)

~~

Ghost Rider Wolverine Punisher - The Dark Design

Bone-Claw Wolverine stabs Blackheart...

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on Dec 3rd, 2008 at 01:50 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 01:42 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

X-Men Legacy #218

Wolverine vs. Sebastian Shaw!

Personally I think this fight should be there. Logan managed to draw blood from amped Shaw, got free from his choke-hold and tricked him.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Unfortunately we don't know what happened off-panel. I think Wolverine&Shaw battled a little more (this explains the ripped outfit)*, then Logan ran to Daken and Shaw was still afraid, thinking that Wolverine hid in the darkness to take him by surprise.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 05:43 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine - Power Pack #1

Wolverine vs. Sauron&Power Pack!

Power Pack is mind-controlled of course. Wolverine states that compared to him Jackie Chan is inexperienced in combat eek!

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 06:32 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 06:33 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Edited

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 09:19 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Note: Wolverine and Power Pack is non-616!!!

Ghost Rider Wolverine Punisher - The Dark Design

Bone-Claw Wolverine fights people corrupted by Blackheart. Each one of them has strength enhanced to the point that they can inflict pain on Ghost Rider (classic Danny Ketch)*.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 10:21 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

X-Men Original Sin One-Shot

It's an insane telepathy-resistance feat. Emma fails to penetrate through Logan's psychic defenses.

Over the years, I've built up so much psychic scar tissue that it's become like armor for my mind.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 01:50 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine Origins #27

A decent strength feat. Logan effortlessly breaks free and decapitates two zombies.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 03:53 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Giant-Size Avengers One-Shot # 1: Wolverine is able to defeat a cosmic being through stealth and telepathy resistances.

Later in the book we find out Logan has trained his body to not only not blink while sleeping, but also have his claws out as well which is very impressive since both causes him constant pain.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 10:27 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
X-Men Original Sin One-Shot

It's an insane telepathy-resistance feat. Emma fails to penetrate through Logan's psychic defenses.

Over the years, I've built up so much psychic scar tissue that it's become like armor for my mind.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

isn't part of that also from the psi-shields xavier gave him too?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 11:03 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

In that issue psionic shields weren't mentioned, just the scar tissue. I guess the psionic shields even further boost his resistance.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 11:16 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Looks like Wolverine is about to get a skill boost in Wolverine: Manifest Destiny #3! eek!

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 12:17 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, Master Po's gonna teach him. Can't wait to see the effects big grin

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 12:33 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Those guys Wolverine fought make Ironfist and the other Immortal Weapons from the Seven Cities look like pussies. cool

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 12:48 AM
Trackz

most people see wolverine as stupid, are there any scans that give hi mcredit for his intelligence

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 12:49 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You obviously didn't make it through the thread, did you...?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 12:52 AM
Trackz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You obviously didn't make it through the thread, did you...?
sorry I missed some scans, I Just didnt see an intelligence section

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 01:01 AM