KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Wolverine (finally! The Revamped Respect Thread!)

Wolverine (finally! The Revamped Respect Thread!)
Started by: jinzin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (101): « First ... « 90 91 [92] 93 94 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Mikhail Ursus a.k.a. Ursa Major.

Barbarus is one of the Savage Land mutates, he has 4 arms like Goro and superhuman strength. Logan got out of his hold, too.

I just remembered - the Concert Grand Piano feat is def among the top ones, if not the best. Wolverine was swimming with it, climbing... insane feat.

Old Post May 24th, 2017 10:32 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine: Weapon X #16

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Wolverine drags a 1,000lbs+ Concert Grand Piano through the jungle, tows it behind him while swimming up some rapids, climbs a mountain with it hanging off him and then hikes the rest of the way up the mountain with it on his back.

... and some people still say he is peak human?

Old Post May 24th, 2017 10:34 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Logan bearhugging Sauron was a pretty cool feat, too.

Oh, and blocking Ares' and Crusader's sword swings.

Old Post May 24th, 2017 11:42 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

What else... fastball special'ing Black Cat out of the water quick and far enough to reach a chopper...

Effortessly tossing an I-beam while adamantiumless, with 1 hand...

Pretty sure Ize remembers many other great STR feats. Elevator one is a classic.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 12:38 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Resisting Leland's mass manipulation powers was nice, too.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 01:34 PM
HulkIsHulk

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post May 25th, 2017 10:27 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Effortessly tossing an I-beam while adamantiumless, with 1 hand...

When did this happen? You don't mean the dumpster do you?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Resisting Leland's mass manipulation powers was nice, too.

Yeah that is one of the underrated ones.

Now a combined senses and speed feat. Here is him dodging Living lightning while telling guardian where her attacker is gonna come from:
http://i.imgur.com/P5YBFDY.png

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post May 25th, 2017 10:33 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Found more of this, and the fact that it is not canon

Ah. Correct.

Cross-over, Badrock/Wolverine mini...

When did this happen? You don't mean the dumpster do you?

No, I don't.

Wolverine v2 #97, I'll get the scan later.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 12:53 AM
HulkIsHulk

I believe the Crusader one you referred to was from Wolverine #42/Civil War #10:
(please log in to view the image)

host images

Though its a little shaky in that Crusader's powers are like Gladiator's, they dip or skyrocket depending on his confidence.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 10:48 AM
HulkIsHulk

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on May 26th, 2017 at 12:26 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2017 12:11 PM
HulkIsHulk

Logan jumps onto the head of a sentinel, slices through it, and pretty much no-sells from being smacked by another one:
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...inaljumpog2.jpg

Old Post May 26th, 2017 12:36 PM
HulkIsHulk

From X-Force v3 006 (2008), Wolverine forces through a blast from the resurrected Bastion and before he could heal fully gets caught in the jet's rocket thrusters:

P.S. Its bloody annoying when imagehosts lets you upload only one pic at a time

Old Post May 26th, 2017 12:59 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Not as much as Photobucket...one minute its going weird & next its working fine.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 01:22 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I believe the Crusader one you referred to was from Wolverine #42/Civil War #10:

Yes, correct. First part of the Vendetta arc, which was a pretty important Civil War tie-in thumb up Weird it didn't get included in CW Chronicles, imo.

Though its a little shaky in that Crusader's powers are like Gladiator's, they dip or skyrocket depending on his confidence.

Sure, it can be nitpicked all to hell (like plenty of other feats), but keep in mind Arthur kept praying and survived the plane crash, so...

Anyway, that's exactly why I also mentioned the Ares feat in the same post:

----

And here's the I-beam feat:

Old Post May 28th, 2017 08:53 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Random feat time.

One time I survived for six months under a glacier by eating strips off my own arm... healing factor grew the flesh right back...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 08:20 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote:
Cyclops reflects on the Death of Wolverine and pays his respects in a way that Wolverine would have loved...

http://imgur.com/gallery/HBEaS

Old Post Jun 11th, 2017 01:31 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
Wolverine vs Sabertooth, Skinless Man, Omega White and Omega Red (the new one)
Takes down the whole team all by himself. Including Sabertooth.

http://imgur.com/a/EtLTj#0

Old Post Jun 15th, 2017 06:17 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Juggernaut repowered to his classic levels vs. Aaron's Wolverine.

Good times (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2017 09:30 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What issue is that from?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 04:50 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by abhilegend
What issue is that from?

Wolverine v3 73.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 11:31 AM