KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » ScarletSpeed vs. Lt. Valerian (Round 3)

ScarletSpeed vs. Lt. Valerian (Round 3)
Started by: Marvelknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jboy4
*Im on another level

Ya no problem just want to see this battle and also peach now thats a render :-)

Check Out My Sigs!!! -Sig Duels 3-0- (Beg.Contest Winner)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 04:28 PM
jboy4 is currently offline Click here to Send jboy4 a Private Message Find more posts by jboy4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Yeah, I'll get it started when i have time.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 08:06 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

how you getting on with yours Lt?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 09:01 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

I haven't had time, but I'll get on with it as soon as possible. And yeah, I might possibly wait 'till the very last day if I don't have time. laughing out loud Btw, MarvelKnight, can we change that to late 15th? My cousin is getting married on Saturday. erm

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 09:05 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

laughing out loud

same I have been so busyno expressionlaughing out loud

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 09:18 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

my entry

(please log in to view the image)

kinda rushed it, as I don't have much time to do it.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 11:07 PM
Marvelknight
Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
I haven't had time, but I'll get on with it as soon as possible. And yeah, I might possibly wait 'till the very last day if I don't have time. laughing out loud Btw, MarvelKnight, can we change that to late 15th? My cousin is getting married on Saturday. erm

It's cool.

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 11:31 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by jboy4
O peach nos her shit!!! Dont mess with that but ya stock would probably be like a in game picture maybe and that is actually a premade image from someone using a actual render lol!

No, stock would not be something like an in-game image.

Stock images are photos or images taken or created for the sole purpose of being used for other things without having to worry about copyright infringement. 99% of people who make signatures do not have the first clue what stock really is and tend to refer to any uncut image as stock, but that's not at all true. Most of my artwork works with stock photos, and I make stock myself.

Originally posted by jboy4
Ya no problem just want to see this battle and also peach now thats a render :-)

Um, yes, I know that...you seem to forget who mods this place...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 11:52 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

I think he was jokinglaughing out loud

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 11:57 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
my entry

kinda rushed it, as I don't have much time to do it.

Not even on sunday? If you wanna stick to this sig, it's fine, but it'd be okay with me if you want to re-do it. I'd like to face you with your max. effort, not a rushed sig. smile

The sig's still pretty cool, though.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 02:09 AM
jboy4
*Im on another level

Originally posted by Peach
No, stock would not be something like an in-game image.

Stock images are photos or images taken or created for the sole purpose of being used for other things without having to worry about copyright infringement. 99% of people who make signatures do not have the first clue what stock really is and tend to refer to any uncut image as stock, but that's not at all true. Most of my artwork works with stock photos, and I make stock myself.

Um, yes, I know that...you seem to forget who mods this place...

O dear god!!!This place is insane i think everyone hates me well thanks scarlet for trying! I was 100% kiddin cause u gave us a very helpful throw down on the pic details which i didnt mind but i was just kiddin when i cut it out it sounded funny in my head. I didnt no i was gonna piss off a community??? mad

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 02:35 AM
jboy4 is currently offline Click here to Send jboy4 a Private Message Find more posts by jboy4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Not even on sunday? If you wanna stick to this sig, it's fine, but it'd be okay with me if you want to re-do it. I'd like to face you with your max. effort, not a rushed sig. smile

The sig's still pretty cool, though.

if I have time on Sunday I might re do it,

but I don't know if I will,no expression

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 09:34 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Fine. smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 02:48 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

My entry:

I'm not fond of the border now.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Jun 13th, 2008 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 05:45 PM
Dyno
Authority

Very nicesmile

I will try squeeze out another onelaughing out loud

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 07:45 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cuz' you know you'll lose if you stick with the other one, amirite? laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 07:59 PM
jboy4
*Im on another level

Very nice Lt love the blendin your stuff just keeps gettin better!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 10:16 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Thank you, JB. smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 01:04 AM
Dyno
Authority

judge which everlaughing out loud

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 07:35 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Deadline approaches...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 07:36 PM