KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Sesshomaru vs Hiei (current versions)

Sesshomaru vs Hiei
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sesshomaru 7 43.75%
Hiei 9 56.25%
undecided 0 0%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sesshomaru vs Hiei (current versions)
Started by: Mr Marvel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gryphon28

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Shall I PM you then? smile

What else are we going to end up doing roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm in my own world don't worry they know me there

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 05:54 AM
gryphon28 is currently offline Click here to Send gryphon28 a Private Message Find more posts by gryphon28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe some cyber.

Who knows? smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 05:55 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gryphon28

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Shall I PM you then? smile

Fine

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 07:57 PM
gryphon28 is currently offline Click here to Send gryphon28 a Private Message Find more posts by gryphon28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

...Why did you respond to the same post three times? no expression

and no Blax, I have already tryed to put t3h cyber moves on her, did not work.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 01:41 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gryphon28

Keep quiet

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:54 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by gryphon28
Keep quiet
...I'm sorry. sad

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:55 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gryphon28

Good

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:58 AM
QU33N_ANG3L

Ok lets keep it real. I mean sesshomaru is no doubt my husband, however, hiei would beat the dog shit out of sesshomaru. I mean yes sesshomaru is strong....for his time. Inuyasha series takes place in the fuedal era. YuYu Hakusho takes place much later. As u can see by then they use spirit energy and special attacks. Unlike sesshomaru. All hiei has to do is unleash his dragon of the darkness flame and send sisshomaru into oblivion. Keep in mind that Hiei has mastered this technique and trained the dragon to obey him

Old Post May 20th, 2009 06:06 PM
QU33N_ANG3L is currently offline Click here to Send QU33N_ANG3L a Private Message Find more posts by QU33N_ANG3L Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Nice necro. no expression

And agreed, Hiei curbstomps.

On a side note, shouldn't this be in the Anime Versus forum? erm

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 20th, 2009 09:10 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MegamanRiq

Sesshomaru would never be beaten by dragon darkness flame. He's the only person in history to deflect a backlash wave. Hiee could never do this he would die. His dragon of the darkness flame was even deflected by mukuro and even weaker deflected it. Sesshomaru would laugh at the attack mukuro beat hiee to a pulp with. Mukuro was nowhere near faster as hiee and he still got his ass handed to him. Proof his speed doesn't mean anything

Old Post Jul 31st, 2016 02:16 AM
MegamanRiq is currently offline Click here to Send MegamanRiq a Private Message Find more posts by MegamanRiq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by MegamanRiq
Sesshomaru would never be beaten by dragon darkness flame. He's the only person in history to deflect a backlash wave. Hiee could never do this he would die. His dragon of the darkness flame was even deflected by mukuro and even weaker deflected it. Sesshomaru would laugh at the attack mukuro beat hiee to a pulp with. Mukuro was nowhere near faster as hiee and he still got his ass handed to him. Proof his speed doesn't mean anything
Hiei*

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 31st, 2016 04:07 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

I feel like Sesshomaru deserves a lot more credit than he's getting here. Even Ryukoutsusei(I'm not sure if that's the right name) was considered a planetary threat, and a single backlash wave was enough to put him down. Yet an even stronger backlash wave was overpowered by Sesshomaru, when Sesshomaru accidentally got a little serious against Inuyasha.

And plus, Sesshomaru has overpowered demonic Inuyasha, whose main power is his speed. And even base Inuyasha has dodged lightning, and things like that before.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2016 05:54 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I feel like Sesshomaru deserves a lot more credit than he's getting here. Even Ryukoutsusei(I'm not sure if that's the right name) was considered a planetary threat, and a single backlash wave was enough to put him down. Yet an even stronger backlash wave was overpowered by Sesshomaru, when Sesshomaru accidentally got a little serious against Inuyasha.

And plus, Sesshomaru has overpowered demonic Inuyasha, whose main power is his speed. And even base Inuyasha has dodged lightning, and things like that before.
No one in Inuyasha is a planetary threat.

Inuyasha's f*cking father probably wasn't a planetary threat.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 31st, 2016 05:55 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Jmanghan
No one in Inuyasha is a planetary threat.

Inuyasha's f*cking father probably wasn't a planetary threat.

Ryukotsusei was a planetary threat, and even Inuyasha's father couldn't defeat him. He had to seal him.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2016 05:59 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote