KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Lord Rayden vs Emperor Palpatine

Lord Rayden vs Emperor Palpatine
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Haha, some of you seem like it won't matter if we're talking about game Raiden.

Raiden is an immortal, meaning if you do somehow manage to "kill" him, his essence will re-gather and once again take human form.

Raiden also controls lightning, which may or may not allow him to nullify Palpatine's Force Lightning.

If somehow Raiden sees that he can't win, he'd just unleash his "godly essence" in a destructive suicidal blast like he did in MK: Deadly Alliance and just take everyone out with him. Then later, he'll just regather his essence again.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 02:56 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Placidity
Haha, some of you seem like it won't matter if we're talking about game Raiden.

Raiden is an immortal, meaning if you do somehow manage to "kill" him, his essence will re-gather and once again take human form.

Raiden also controls lightning, which may or may not allow him to nullify Palpatine's Force Lightning.

If somehow Raiden sees that he can't win, he'd just unleash his "godly essence" in a destructive suicidal blast like he did in MK: Deadly Alliance and just take everyone out with him. Then later, he'll just regather his essence again.
1. Kay. Palpatine can one shot him each time.

2. Won't nullify a Force Crush on Raiden's skull. Palpatine can easily hold Raiden in place without him able to move with TK.

3. And Palpatine can crush him with a building, drain his life instantly, or just send him in a wormhole with Force Storm.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 03:23 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

You didnt address his "god blast" or his immortality.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 03:30 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you don't know the rules of this board.

He doesn't re-gather instantly, it takes time. Days even. So once Raiden is initially killed Palps wins. End of.

And Argus didn't "re-gather his essence" when he got raped by Daegon. So... what?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 03:31 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I'm saying he makes use of his god-blast in conjuntion with his immortality. So if it works, he would be the winner.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 03:36 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

No it wouldn't. because he would die in the initial blast as well. Reforming days later doesn't give him the win. Once his mortal body is destroyed, the fight is over. So it'd be a tie.

And Palpatine can teleport himself and others across the galaxy at will. So I don't see how destroying the planet would help.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 03:41 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Teleportating away wouldn't be a fight now would it.

And lets be serious, you really think that situation is considered a tie? If thats the case then someone like Nitro would never win in a fight, which is BS.
In the end, Raiden will be standing and Palpatine would be no more. Immortality is part of his abilities, I don't see why he shouldn't be allowed to use that to his advantage. Or is it because his combination of god blast and Immortality is too much for you to handle?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 03:55 AM
NemeBro

In the end, with a gesture Palpatine can cave Raiden's skull in. no expression

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 03:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Teleportating away wouldn't be a fight now would it.

Niether would blowing yoruself and your opponent up.

quote:
And lets be serious, you really think that situation is considered a tie? If thats the case then someone like Nitro would never win in a fight, which is BS.

Sucks for Nitro.

quote:
In the end, Raiden will be standing and Palpatine would be no more. Immortality is part of his abilities, I don't see why he shouldn't be allowed to use that to his advantage. Or is it because his combination of god blast and Immortality is too much for you to handle?

You're not even making sense at this point.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 04:00 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Good for you mate smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 04:06 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I accept your concession. smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 04:07 AM
NemeBro

Nothing is stopping Sidious from raping Raiden's mind either, he never showed any TP resistance.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 05:36 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a GOD.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 05:53 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 05:57 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote