KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Phoenix(x-men 3) vs galactus( rise of the silver surfer)

Phoenix(x-men 3) vs galactus( rise of the silver surfer)
Started by: bakerboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bakerboy

Phoenix(x-men 3) vs galactus( rise of the silver surfer)

I mean, im talking about the movie versions, off course. Who would win, the phoenix from the third x-men movie or the galactus for the second fantastic four movie?

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 08:56 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh for...now Bakerboy has found the Movie Vs forum.

Galactus was barely even in that movie. Stupidness.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 09:04 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

So what??? We seen his power.

Dude, if you want to talk about it, great. If not, move away.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 09:09 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bakerboy
So what??? We seen his power.

Dude, if you want to talk about it, great. If not, move away.
What was his power again?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 09:12 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Eating planets or absorbing planets vital force. The surfer from the movie did stop him, i mean , could the phoenix do the same?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 09:18 PM
Bardock42

Eating planets or absorbing planets vital force. The surfer from the movie did stop him, i mean , could the phoenix do the same?

Did we see Galactus power? I mean...did he actually do anything?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 09:19 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Well, we saw a storm what was supposed to be galactus. And , it was supposed to absorb the planet and then the surfer where into the storm or the cloud and stop it.

i mean, its pretty stupid, i know. The fantastic four movies were weak. The first one was bad and the second one was fun at some points but weak the most of the time. What i wonder if the phoenix power could do the same than surfer did in that movie, stop the galactus or the cloud knowed as galactus.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 09:22 PM
Bardock42

Well, we saw a storm what was supposed to be galactus. And , it was supposed to absorb the planet and then the surfer where into the storm or the cloud and stop it.

i mean, its pretty stupid, i know. The fantastic four movies were weak. The first one was bad and the second one was fun at some points but weak the most of the time. What i wonder if the phoenix power could do the same than surfer did in that movie, stop the galactus or the cloud knowed as galactus.

Well, I don't know what that Galactus can actually do. Phoenix has certainly shown more of her power. Then again she could be stopped by Wolverine and it took Silver Surfer (who Galactus created, wtf) to destroy Galactus. So, I would assume Galactus, though it is really just a wild guess.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 09:27 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Bardock42
Did we see Galactus power? I mean...did he actually do anything?

no

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 01:17 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, I don't know what that Galactus can actually do. Phoenix has certainly shown more of her power. Then again she could be stopped by Wolverine and it took Silver Surfer (who Galactus created, wtf) to destroy Galactus. So, I would assume Galactus, though it is really just a wild guess.

he didnt create the silver surfer he transformed norin radd into the SS with the power cosmic to help him find edible planets.

but to respond to the thread, the phoenix gets curbstomped.

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 01:19 AM
Man of Christ is currently offline Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

How the hell can Silver Surfer, who was empowered by Galactus, defeat his maker. What a load of bull. I say we havent seen the last of Galactus.

Phoenix seems to be piss weak in terms of durability. Sure she has the ultimate telekinetic ability, but like someone said, she died when she got stabbed, just as weak and frail as any human.

Plus, I don't think she'll be able to deal with the power cosmic.

Galactus wins this easily IMO.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 04:03 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I see it like this....

Wolverine beat Phoenix.

Silver Surfer beat Galactus (let's just assume he did_

SS>Wolverine.

So I go with Galactus.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 04:32 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Man of Christ
he didnt create the silver surfer he transformed norin radd into the SS with the power cosmic to help him find edible planets.

but to respond to the thread, the phoenix gets curbstomped.

T-that's creating the silver surfer.

Anyways, though I would assume Galactus might be intended to be more powerful than Phoenix, I just can't be sure, seeing as potentially a kid might just be able to blow him away. Would have been cool to see some power of Galactus though...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:43 AM
bakerboy

I also think that surfer beating galactus( or the storm) was just stupid. Surfer has a 1%part of galactus power. So how on hell could he defeat galactus, the creature who give him a little part of his power and survive to that??? Pretty dumb.

About the phoenix thing, i think that wolverine killed her because she WANTED. Sometimes, the Jean Greay personality was taking the control , and in that moment( jean ask logan to kill her), when she was jean again for a second, wolverine killed her.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 06:52 PM
NemeBro

Anyone can beat that piece of shit stormcloud.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 09:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

How do you even "beat" a cloud?

I'm betting this cloud is cosmic in nature aswell...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 11:11 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote