KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Quadruple Gamma Threat VS Supermen

Quadruple Gamma Threat VS Supermen
Started by: Combat_Guru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quadruple Gamma Threat VS Supermen

The Abomination (The Incredible Hulk)

The Hulk (The Incredible Hulk)

The Hulk (Ang Lee)

The Hulk (Ultimate Destruction)

VS

Superman (1978)

Superman (Superman Returns)

Last edited by Combat_Guru on Jun 16th, 2008 at 12:37 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 12:33 AM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

I meant to post this in the Movie Versus Forum.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 01:34 AM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman returns Supes lifts the continent that they're all on into the sun. no expression

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 04:18 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's not a fight is it? That's cheap. Then again, that is Superman.

Well it's three Vs two. Abomination, Hulk and Hulk. The other one is from a game and doesn't count.

If you're asking me whether or not these beings would lose to Christopher Reeves Superman and Brandon Routh Superman...I can only chuckle.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 05:41 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Superman retreats to live out the rest of his days at the Krypton graveyard, sitting on a rock, wishing there were something he could do against three incredible Hulks and one abomination.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 05:44 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I don't think 10 movie Hulks would beat superman...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 05:46 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's why thinking is for those capable OF it.

But wait, in light of that comment, I want a certain person to come here and highlight/ridicule your fanboyism as he would if someone said that about 10 Supermen not being able to beat a Hulk.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 05:57 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
[B]That's not a fight is it? That's cheap.

quote:
Then again, that is Superman.

Exactly. no expression

Meh.

Even if we disregard that, Supes could still win via BFR'ing them the old fashioned way. Grab one and toss him Mario/Bowser style into space.

That's still rather cheap. But as you said... it's Superman. Pretty much anything he does would be cheap, because Superman Returns Supes at least (Haven't seen the Reeves movies in a long while, and they were before my time. So I don't remember the events in them.) outclasses both Hulks in pretty much every way that actually matters. Durability, speed, prowess, and strength. Well, in terms of strength at least in base form.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 06:03 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is how ridiculous it has got.

Superman Returns version being able to beat two Hulks and Abomination.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 06:04 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Reeves version is basically invincible and has a cheese factor of 11. Dude held apart the tectonic plates, reversed time and has brick laying vision.

Stupid fight.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 16th, 2008 at 06:15 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 06:13 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is how ridiculous it has got.

Superman Returns version being able to beat two Hulks and Abomination.

-AC

My class ten reading comprehension is no match for your posts.

Are you agreeing with me, that SUues would beat all of them without too much trouble, or disagree with me?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 06:37 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think anyone agreeing that Superman (Returns) would beat two Hulk's, movie obviously, and Abomination needs their head checked.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 06:48 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

So then, how do you propose that team Hulk (I shall refer to them as that.) would beat even just Return's Supes? At base form Superman is stronger then all three of them combined, unless you can prove otherwise.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 06:51 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't seen the fight, so I can't give a punch by punch analysis, nor can you say "He'd pick them up and fly them to the Sun.".

Plus, we're going by movies are we not? Ok, so Supes is strong enough to lift an island. That's different to dishing it our proportionate to the strength of three mega powered beings who heal and are trying to kill you, two of which have the ability to increase their strength.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 07:05 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't seen the fight, so I can't give a punch by punch analysis, nor can you say "He'd pick them up and fly them to the Sun.".

Yeah, I can. The Hulk weighs, at the very most... what? a few tons maybe? If Supes can lift an island up to the sun he is more than strong enough to toss them out of earth's atmosphere and into the sun. He wouldn't even need to "fly" any of them there. None of them can fly, none of them can teleport. If any of them were knocked out of Earth's gravitational pull, it'd be over. It's not really a question of "if" Supes can do it, but if any of them would allow him to do that.. though I think that's what you meant.

quote:
Plus, we're going by movies are we not? Ok, so Supes is strong enough to lift an island. That's different to dishing it our proportionate to the strength of three mega powered beings who heal and are trying to kill you, two of which have the ability to increase their strength.

You can say the same for Team Hulk. Most of there feats in the movies involve lifting/throwing things. There actual hitting power isn't as impressive. It took Norton's Hulk multiple haymaker blows to break the cars he was using for boxing gloves. I honestly don't think hits with that much force behind them would hurt Supes that much.

I can't eve r ecall Supes ever having to punch anything in the movies, at least not in Superman Returns which is the only one I remember. So I dunno if he has enough punching power to > all three of them (Though keep in mind that there are two Superman's in this fight. So it's not all three vs. one.), however I still think a BFR wouldn't be that hard.

Aside from lifting the continent, Supes can easily lift a few tons. Supes also moves fast enough to turn back time and fly to distant planets... I think that he isn't too far under lightspeed, at least half. Either way a Superman moving at lightspeed should be fast enough to speedblitz/tackle any of the three opponents into space before they even knew what was going on.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 07:29 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah, I can. The Hulk weighs, at the very most... what? a few tons maybe? If Supes can lift an island up to the sun he is more than strong enough to toss them out of earth's atmosphere and into the sun. He wouldn't even need to "fly" any of them there. None of them can fly, none of them can teleport. If any of them were knocked out of Earth's gravitational pull, it'd be over. It's not really a question of "if" Supes can do it, but if any of them would allow him to do that.. though I think that's what you meant.

I meant that you can't say that because you don't know for sure.

By that token I could say "But then another Hulk would stop him and they'd all beat him down.", but I wouldn't cos then what'd be the point? Anyone can do anything if you write them to be able to.

If knocking them out of orbit counts as a win, then again it's silly. I thought we meant a fight.

Besides, what makes you think that he could throw them into the Sun, from Earth, with no deviation?

You can say the same for Team Hulk. Most of there feats in the movies involve lifting/throwing things. There actual hitting power isn't as impressive. It took Norton's Hulk multiple haymaker blows to break the cars he was using for boxing gloves. I honestly don't think hits with that much force behind them would hurt Supes that much.

I can't eve r ecall Supes ever having to punch anything in the movies, at least not in Superman Returns which is the only one I remember. So I dunno if he has enough punching power to > all three of them (Though keep in mind that there are two Superman's in this fight. So it's not all three vs. one.), however I still think a BFR wouldn't be that hard.

Well that's down to the nature of physics, unless you've got arms that long, you're not gonna cut a police car in half. The part he did hit was completely split.

Aside from lifting the continent, Supes can easily lift a few tons. Supes also moves fast enough to turn back time and fly to distant planets... I think that he isn't too far under lightspeed, at least half. Either way a Superman moving at lightspeed should be fast enough to speedblitz/tackle any of the three opponents into space before they even knew what was going on.

Ahh, the speedblitz. The Superman equal of cheating in a video game.

So essentially, we're arguing that Superman has the skills necessary to end the fight, not necessarily win a fight against these opponents without taking them out of bounds...?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 07:35 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

AC,

Returns supes was also way overpowered, he was still able to perform with a shard of krypotonite in him, actually in him. I believe it's canon that even a silver of that shit is enough to incapacitate him, yet here it didn't.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 07:46 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow.

That's not fair.

That.. really isn't fair at all. no expression

I hate this ****ing computer so much.

I'll re-type that multi-paragraph post and repost it tomorrow morning. Maybe it'll actually go through next time.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 08:07 AM
jinXed by JaNx

So then, how do you propose that team Hulk (I shall refer to them as that.) would beat even just Return's Supes? At base form Superman is stronger then all three of them combined, unless you can prove otherwise.

beat him to death

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 08:31 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Robtard
AC,

Returns supes was also way overpowered, he was still able to perform with a shard of krypotonite in him, actually in him. I believe it's canon that even a silver of that shit is enough to incapacitate him, yet here it didn't.

come on man, really? the Singer Superman was handled with a bit of realism. Singer Superman wasn't at all over powered to me. From the moment that he was in the presence of kryptonite his abilities were compromised and then the sickness set in gradually, like it should have.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 08:33 AM