KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Quadruple Gamma Threat VS Supermen

Quadruple Gamma Threat VS Supermen
Started by: Combat_Guru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
beat him to death

Ya know...

sometimes I really loathe you. no expression

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 08:38 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's another reason why Superman is stupid.

Man is touted as invincible, but if you have a certain rock, he's a baby. It's just so hard to take seriously.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 08:54 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Superman stomps Hulk in every aspect.

Strength
Lifted a sub-continent embedded with Kryptonite, AND he had a piece of kryptonite in him. Lets imagine what he could lift without kryptonite....
Imagine the force required to lift that up. Really imagine it. Now imagine that force behind Superman's punch hitting the Hulk.

- Hulk's feats would place him at about class 80-100. We won't know how strong he was when he got pissed fighting Abomb, but he is still in way over his head compared to Superman's feat.

Speed
Sub-light speed, but still insanely fast. He was saving the world all over the place. People thought he was at two places at once, on the news. Hard concrete proof says he's speed is at least Mach 4.

- Hulk really doesn't have any speed to speak of. I mean Blonsky was evading his attacks when he was still Human. What chance has he got trying to tag Superman, who sees bullets in slow motion?

Durability
High callibre bullets from a gattling gun had NO effect on him. Not even a bullet fired into his freaking eye. Also, this guy flies into magma....

- While bullets don't really hurt the Hulk, it still affects him and he shields himself with his hands.

And so far, I've only been talking about Singer's Superman...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:15 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman was cheap enough as it is, how can we expect Hulk to win against a movie incarnation that is now seemingly immune to kryptonite when stabbed with it?

Besides, this is two Hulks and Abomination, and we're talking about a fight.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:21 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Didn't the Christopher Reeves Superman fly faster than light and somehow magically turned time back?

I think those movies are based on a pre-crisis Superman anyways. So he'd probably win, having the wonderful ability to shit new superpowers out of his ass. Or maybe he will supermath Abomination away, who knows.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:38 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bardock42
Didn't the Christopher Reeves Superman fly faster than light and somehow magically turned time back?

I think those movies are based on a pre-crisis Superman anyways. So he'd probably win, having the wonderful ability to shit new superpowers out of his ass. Or maybe he will supermath Abomination away, who knows.

He did in the first movie.

Like I said "brick laying vision".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 11:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
come on man, really? the Singer Superman was handled with a bit of realism. Singer Superman wasn't at all over powered to me. From the moment that he was in the presence of kryptonite his abilities were compromised and then the sickness set in gradually, like it should have.

While I liked the film and look forward to the next one, his ability to still function considerably well even with kryptonite all around him and in him was not canon and pretty much made him invincible.

Think about it, his one weakness wasn't all that much of a weakness.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 11:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I didn't see this until just now.

The rules state that the match limits are 3 vs. 3.

Closing.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 11:24 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote