KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Boondock Saints versus Leon.....

Boondock Saints versus Leon.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Boondock Saints versus Leon.....

The Boondock Saints (Connor and Murphy, minus Rocco), versus Leon (The Professional). They all have one pistol (9mm silenced Beretta) and square off in a crowded nightclub.

The Saints view Leon as a scumbag hitman who must be killed in God's name, whereas Leon has been paid to take out the Saints........Who wins, and why?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 01:01 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Leon, The saints wouldn't even see him coming.

The Saints were loud and clumsy finding success through luck most of the time through the movie.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 01:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, they are facing off in a straight shootout, like the Saints did with Ill Duce, if that makes any difference.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 04:56 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

bump.....

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 07:57 PM
Blinky
Android First Class

The Boondock Saints are a bunch of pretty-boy amateurs compared to Leon. Leon has years of experience and took on half of the NYPD.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 12:35 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blinky
The Boondock Saints are a bunch of pretty-boy amateurs compared to Leon. Leon has years of experience and took on half of the NYPD.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, they are facing off in a straight shootout, like the Saints did with Ill Duce, if that makes any difference.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 10:26 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't recall Leon missing anyone he aimed at, with the exception of him hanging upside down and wild-firing to cover his retreat.

Leon takes this; rather easily too.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 07:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lets bring Ill Duce into the mix, armed as he was in the shootout with Connor and Murphy.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:02 PM
Blinky
Android First Class

It makes no difference.

Lets bring Ill Duce into the mix, armed as he was in the shootout with Connor and Murphy.

You really want the Poondock Saints to win , don't ye?

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 01:57 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I just want to keep the conversation going.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 01:57 AM