KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Scythe's Transdoodlers!!

Scythe's Transdoodlers!!
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

No I wouldn't have said that, but I think they have basic transforms.

The fists thing used to annoy and the legs were skinny and the arms were like a demeted baboon's, but the truck looked cool and the head reveal was cool also.

The dinos were more complicated, on the whole.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 06:29 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
No I wouldn't have said that, but I think they have basic transforms.

The fists thing used to annoy and the legs were skinny and the arms were like a demeted baboon's, but the truck looked cool and the head reveal was cool also.

The dinos were more complicated, on the whole.

Ohhhhh, I didn't understand your post, haha. Yeah they were very basic, but like you mentioned, I loved their truck form! They were so realistic.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 08:52 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

New additions:

• Animated Grimlock
  • Animated Soundwave & Laserbeak
  • Animated Black Arachnia

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 11:52 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

New additions:

• SDCC '08 Nemesis Prime
  • TF Classics Prowl

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 04:32 AM
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Originally posted by Scythe
New additions:

• SDCC '08 Nemesis Prime
  • TF Classics Prowl

ah how is nemesis prime.

i got a package the other day from japan with their henkei optimus prime, megatron, and starscream.

other than the masterpiece figures, they're the first "current generation" transformer toys i've ever bought.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 12:07 AM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Tenebrous
ah how is nemesis prime.

i got a package the other day from japan with their henkei optimus prime, megatron, and starscream.

other than the masterpiece figures, they're the first "current generation" transformer toys i've ever bought.

He's pretty cool. I'm upset that they didn't use red tint on the windows and he's got alittle too much dark blue flair for your average Nemesis Prime. Here is a pic of him just in case. I didn't have enough time to take pics of my own, but if you'd like to see mine, PM me and I'll show you any angles you may want to see.

http://www.seibertron.com/transform...sis-prime/1542/

Overall, he's alright. Not worth more than $50 bucks in my opinion, but a nice little add on to those who want to get as many Nemesis Primes.

Last edited by Scythe on Aug 3rd, 2008 at 05:50 AM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 05:46 AM
Scythe
The Goat

New additions:

• TF Movie Fracture

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:49 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scythe
(please log in to view the image)
Who suggested this shifty

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 10:31 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

To post up my collection?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 01:44 PM
Scythe
The Goat

New additions:

• Animated Leader Class Ultra Magnus
  • Animated Blurr
  • Animated Dinobot Snarl/Slag
  • Animated Dinobot Swoop
  • Animated Oil Slick
  • TF's Marvel Crossovers Wolverine

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 03:02 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

pics?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 05:48 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
pics?

Look em up?

Haven't the time to take pics, maybe much later. As of late, they've been with my bud's collection and his girlfriend uses them for pics that go up on her site. Seibertron.com has quite a few transformers that they've photographed. Some are mine, even.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 06:15 AM
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Question of the hour: do you plan on getting non-transforming devastator ha ha ha

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 02:46 AM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Tenebrous
Question of the hour: do you plan on getting non-transforming devastator ha ha ha

Haha, I probably won't. Hahaha, the only bot that has me interested that's from the movie line is the Optimus and Jetifre combiners.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 05:05 AM
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

Scythe don't ya need to update this thread by now?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 08:44 PM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Yes! Here's an update!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 02:59 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Im not into the animated stuff, but Im sure digging those Starscreams. yes

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 03:37 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Im not into the animated stuff, but Im sure digging those Starscreams. yes

Thanks, man. The first two seekers in the first picture, Skywarp and Screamer, are from the classics line, just like Jetfire. They're really nice and very show accurate. The ones in the second pic are the animated ones. For some reason they couldn't make Thundercracker a voyager sized bot, so they made him into that little micro activator thingy, still kinda cool, but so far I have all of the ones that have come out, Sunstorm, Skywarp and Starscream. Skywarp being the b*tch of the group to find, took me a few months to track one down. Finally, the bigger white jet toward the end is Silverbolt, he's pretty nifty.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 08:54 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah I have a classics Starscream, and recognised it as the Japanese of second release, you lucky swine.
And also your Masterpiece SS too.

Im aiming my jealousy rays at you, for that alone. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:02 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah I have a classics Starscream, and recognised it as the Japanese of second release, you lucky swine.
And also your Masterpiece SS too.

Im aiming my jealousy rays at you, for that alone. stick out tongue

Haha, I liked the first Classics Screamer, but it was too grey. I waited and they finally released the white version that I adore.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:34 PM