KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell

A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

it's started. need bio's for new people.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 04:01 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
and you talk about my names being hard to pronounce))

name: Mordeth
race/alliance: arch demon
appearence:(please log in to view the image)

background: a watcher of Satan's son, Mordeth has been given the commanding spot personally by Satan. He has no remorse for his actions, making him a stone cold killer. He has no parents and no family, he was created by the dead and decayed from Hell. He wates the day and comes out in the night to attack and do as he pleases.He has a pet summon named Behemoth that brings mortals to Hell after death. His hate for the false god has grown more over the years as he heard the lies of how great he was. This made him a one man army against any that opposes Satan.
weapons: two dual black energy scimitars, five rune covered throwing knives, and a pentagram throwing disk that comes back after an attack

behemoth's appearence: (please log in to view the image)

have to find a new picture of Mordeth

Attachment: crow_15.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 04:03 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Originally posted by I eat kittens
Name: serg
Race/alliance: demons
Appearance: a dark red dragon, 9 feet tall, no wings
Background: you really wanna know? he was born a fire demon in the realm of hatred in central hell, however, for most of his lie lived on the outskirts. used to occasionally screw around with cerbures and the grim reaper.
Weapons: his claws, his dagger, his firy breath
Other: scout

Here he be.
I'll find a fitting picture for Serg sooner or later.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 04:09 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Name: Geancanach
Race/Alliance: Fire Fairy alliance: demons
appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Background: Gean was the advisor for the past Arch demons. She was alive when the lovers were killed, and she helped decide what to do with the angels. You could say that this war was partly her doing. She is an interesting little creature. For more info on this race of fairy please go here: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/4611/fairyG.html scroll until you see her name.
Weapons: she can control fire and use it to protect her master. Other than that she doesnt fight unless its needed. When se is forced to fight she grows to a normal woman’s high, but can only remain at this height for an hour. When she is fighting she looks like this: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/..._2006/ss365.jpg
Other: she is more of a servant then an advisor. Her ability to change her height for only an hour makes her able to do many tasks needed by her master.

Name: Nakir Ezekiel
Race/Alliance: Arch angel
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Background: She was raised by very strict parents. Her mother and father were demon haters to the most extreme. So now she fights hard to rid the world of any who oppose heaven be them demon or even angel. As the leader of the angels she has a kind heart, but if needed her heart will go cold. She will strike down any angel who disobeys her word. So watch your tongue and keep smiling.
Weapons: 2 crystal daggers, 1 long light blade, living bible. (The bible will attack any who threaten it’s holder. The ink was made of holy water. Arms can be formed out of its pages. Crosses are branded into the body of who ever is in the page’s grip.)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 04:13 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Name: Michael

Race/alliance: Devil, however is loyal to no one

Background: His parents were killed in angel invasion on the day he was born, his mother sent him to a different location by using teleportation magic to save him. Michael was found and raised by angel parents in secret, the angel parents were part of a group that believed in peace between devils and angels, so over the years they raised him to be a prophet in their beliefs hoping one day he could bring peace among both Devils and angels. He now roams the lands in search of people to join him in his mission to bring peace among the world.

Weapons: A demonic weapon called genocide, it belonged to his step father who got it as a souvenir from his brother who fights in the army.

Appearance:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 03:33 AM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Umm sorry dude if you are waiting for this to a response it's long dead and the creators are gone cause one is a totally legit whore, like drugs and money for dick...actually largely contributed to killing this roleplaying section in general :/

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:15 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

So I take it you and DB are not on speaking terms?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:38 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

I tend to make characters on dead threads when I get bored.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:42 AM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

make a character in TT its actually alive!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:46 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by starryknight
So I take it you and DB are not on speaking terms?

The whore is just a rather emotionless *****, unless it's helping her manipulate

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:49 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Re: A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell

Name: Phoenix

Race/Alliance: Heaven/Angels

Class: Soldier

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Background: Phoenix is an angel of unknown origin and power. She lacks the communication skills of others, choosing to take her orders and fulfill them whether then trying to be someone. There are often rumors that spread of her due to her unknown origin, making her a very dangerous opponent. She has an immunity to divine presence, making it difficult to control her though her willingness to do what she is told gives no reason to do so.

Weapon: Tear of the Angelic, a sword that she always carries that has a natural talent against demonic corruption. It is said that it can cut through demons as if they were butter and has been known to burn them with its purifying metal after.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 03:45 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

People, it's dead. Get it? Dead and will forever be dead. No one will say otherwise, especially not that ****ing daddy issue whore.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 08:14 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I could give a **** about some woman. This is an RP site. I'm going to RP. Draw it back story wise. It's a war between heaven and hell. Two people at least want to RP the war between Heaven and Hell. GCS, let me know how you want to start. Let's ignore the previous posts and start it in a preferable way. We can role the story without using the "loving couple" and work it out as more of a survival battle thing.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 08:49 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Oh, I do hope you're talking about someone other than Phoe when you say that. =.= What, so it's dead? Great. I was one of the originals. I remember this RP. I, for one, would love to see a reboot. And if that's what it takes to get numbers back up in the UHRP, then so be it. Slow your role, and calm down, benjii. Just because it's dead, doesn't mean it can't be brought back from the grave. Hell, look at how many of my old RPs died and came back. Because, I might add, Phoenix had the faith and the drive to bring it back. I'm in, Phoe. Apparently, it's not time for me to leave this place just yet...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 08:53 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Name: Kelevra Synn
Race/alliance: Demon
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Background: Kelevra is a unique being, in that his father was once an angel. Lusting after the proclaimed Whore of Babylon (the latter of "The Beast and the Harlot") his father lost all angelic rights, and was fallen, leaving Kelevra born a mere demon.
Weapons: Broad Sword, Dual Hellfire Pistols
Other: Is uniquely calm for a demon, and has a bit of control over his anger and rage, using it only when necessary to proclaim a victory over his enemy.

I still want my old slot as an officer within the armies of Hell. Otherwise, I'm good with whatever turn the story takes.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:04 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Two people at least want to RP the war between Heaven and Hell. GCS, let me know how you want to start. Let's ignore the previous posts and start it in a preferable way. We can role the story without using the "loving couple" and work it out as more of a survival battle thing.
Not sure how we should start it. Any ideas?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:13 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

We could start Darksiders 2 style, having a fresh battle between angels and demons in a forest. That will give a general point to start. Have our characters survive - the winner takes control of the forest, the loser is pushed back to their previous forward point (waycastle) and reports the loss then that will determine what happens next. (I'd say angels lose the battle right now since there are two demons). Anyone want to suggest a different starting point?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:20 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Well my guy wants peace between heaven and hell, but will fight to protect himself and the weak. He sees everyone as equals.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:22 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm sure if a hundred angels are rushing on him, he'll fight. Kin's done a lot during this so he can give us an idea of where to start otherwise.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:24 PM