KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell

A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

thats ok

the only one who kinda new him is Kiki

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 08:43 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

thread is up and ready for rping

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 08:44 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

thweet

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 08:48 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

(just makeing sure, can I be a scouter?)

Name: Kaiisura Hart
Race/alliance: Angel
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Background: Kaiisura grew up around her mother, being a beautiful angel and all, and was an arch angel, Kaiisura was always looked down upon. She later crossed paths with a demon and has fallen for him, which is a sin in God's eyes.
Weapons: two katanas and a dagger
Other: She is a very passionate and careing person. She'll do anything she sets her mind on.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 10:34 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

yes

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 11:09 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Oooo Oooo could I join big grin?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 11:17 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

yes ^^

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 01:48 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

i love this thread...give props to whomever started it....wait a minute it was Kiki and i. SWEET!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 02:06 PM
DangerousBeauty

get off your high horse hun. we couldnt do it without everyone else.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 02:14 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

i know...thank you everyone else

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 02:16 PM
King of Blades
The King

Name:Metatron
Race/alliance: a cross between a celestial and demonic entity, mercenary; no set alliance
Appearance:(please log in to view the image)
Background: Not much to be said. The bi-product of an angel and demon who fell in love but were forever thrown into oblivion by both the angels and demons with whom they served. His hatred for both races keeps him from joining sides. He spends most his time amongst humans to avoid contact with any of the two celestials.
Weapons: He carries his father's sword and mother's righteousness.
Other: Because of his interconnection with both the dark and light aspects (making him a neutral figure) he has a very "smokey" figure making him immune to most edges and can pass in and out of intangibility at will (sort of like the "twins" from the matrix. He can't harm you when intangible but ignores any damage when he is).

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 04:31 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

approved welcome to heaven vs. hell!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 03:33 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Name: serg
Race/alliance: demons
Appearance: a dark red dragon, 9 feet tall, no wings
Background: you really wanna know? he was born a fire demon in the realm of hatred in central hell, however, for most of his lie lived on the outskirts. used to occasionally screw around with cerbures and the grim reaper.
Weapons: his claws, his dagger, his firy breath
Other: scout

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 07:46 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

approved but since you are neither demon or angel you'll have to be Mordeth's pet.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 08:00 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darkxbox
Name: serg
Allliance: DEMONS
Appearance: a dark red dragon, 9 feet tall, no wings
Background: you really wanna know? he was born a fire demon in the realm of hatred in central hell, however, for most of his lie lived on the outskirts. used to occasionally screw around with cerbures and the grim reaper.
Weapons: his claws, his dagger, his firy breath
Other: scout

i did put that i was with the demons but thats fine too.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 08:02 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

i think she means that since your character isn't in human form

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 01:27 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Name: Nex Mortuss or more commonly just Nex
Race/alliance:A servant of God although arrogant enough to put himself beyond taking sides.
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)
Background: Sometimes called the Angel of Death or the Grim Reaper Nex came into existence at the dawn of time to govern the forces of life and death. Despite a dark apperience he is a servant of God but that doesn't mean he is necessarily his ally. Due to his grim job Nex is often shunned by the host of heaven- many are so sure of their own perpetual existence they see him as beneath them. However, Nex is no closer to the forces of Darkness- he also has an irrational fear of Death.
Weapons: A Scythe
Other: There is a common misconception that Nex can kill people just by his will, this is not the case- his power to end life in that manner only comes when the "victim" has reached their predestined end...however, if he wanted to kill someone before that end he could drive his scythe into their skull.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 03:19 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Name: Ezekiel
Race/alliance: Half-breed. Born of an archdemon father and angelic mother. Their history has not yet been discovered...
Appearance:

Background: As said in the rping. Although altering to its corrupted side, he has never reached reached his true angelic side yet. That is what he is secretly searching for.

Weapons: A bow of purity, unable to use when in corrupted state. A sword of demons, usable anytime. It is attached to him by his father. Powerful is the sword that only Ezekiel can control its fury, being a half angel. He has not met anyone of his kind yet.

Other: Unless being corrupted, his beauty is striking, as it is troubling. His father once spoke of an unknown and powerful force in him, that if controled, could be one of the strongest ever seen. A perfect mix between light and darkness. But he is still far from that.

Last edited by Mandos on Jun 26th, 2008 at 04:00 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 03:57 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Normal self:

Attachment: -anime-guy.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 03:59 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Corrupted self:

Attachment: demonicangel.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 03:59 PM