KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell

A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

k your both good to go approved ^^

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 01:44 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

howdy everybody

Name: Salmo Camellus
Race/alliance: Human ascended to demon.

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Background: Salmo was an assassin when he was on earth and was immediately sent to hell when he died. during his life, he did unspeakable things, and was never caught. In hell, he showed no fear of the cruel demons who tortured him and he showed no pain. This made them attack him harder but he only became stronger and more hateful to all until one day, he found a rusty knife and slayed all the demons who attacked him. It was a gory mess when he was captured by the guardians of hell. He expected to be drowned in lava for eternity but satan took a strange liking to him. When the story was told of how Salmo had slit the throats of his men, he merely laughed. Satan used dark magic to give Salmo terrible power and made him a personal bodyguard and assassin servicing him directly.
Weapons: tons of knives and other thrown weapons hidden in folds of clothing. His powers include mind control of mortals and the ability to spit poison. When in meelee combat he uses a shiny black cleaver made from obsidian that he found in a volcano when he was running away from the guards of hell.

Other: Salmo is full of sadistic glee by nature but don't let that fool you. He is also very intelligent and caring if you aren't his mark.

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 01:56 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

approved

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 02:12 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

sweet! big grin

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 02:13 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

sorry, all, been away for a few days. family troubles and whatnot. what have i missed?

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:23 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

go three pages back and it will all make sence

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:30 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

mkay, thanks.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:54 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Name: Sleven Urugei
Race/alliance: Half breed (Neutral party.)
Appearance:6'2" Jet black hair leaning two opaque skin colored horns on his fore-head going down he has rather large lips and a very bold chin two tattoos on his neck both wrapping around the first reading:Amazing Grace 2nd: Blood founded wishes slightly buff with a polo shirt pink checked a pair of mint green pants that dip inward also he has a pair of opaque white wings sprouting from the shoulders. downward he wears a pair of white fur moccasins
Background: Raised as an outcast in the demon world by a young demon mother and a heroic angelic father whom both kept this love affair secret it was tough as that child but it paid off at age 699 the war broke out and he took position of a neutral party of sorts trying to smooth things out between the two before mother and father have to fight each other.
Weapons:Cleaver with oak sheathe both used in his fighting style.
Other:

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 05:44 AM
IchiPride is currently offline Click here to Send IchiPride a Private Message Find more posts by IchiPride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

approved

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 02:15 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

wow...i didn't think this would interest this many people

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:06 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
wow...i didn't think this would interest this many people
It's pretty cool, and the storyline has stayed simple enough that anyone can follow it.

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:09 PM
DangerousBeauty

im glad so any people like it... it was hard to write the death scene.. I thought it kinda set the mood for everyone and made it easy for an entrance.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:13 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

that scene did take a bit of thinking...too much thinking *holds head in pain*

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:16 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

(one more char...)

Name: Saizure
Race/alliance: werecat (with the angels)
Appearance:
human:(please log in to view the image)
Animal: (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)
Background: Saizure was taken in by Kaiisura when he was very young. Saizure's parents were killed on the battlefeild and he had been left homeless. Now he is the pet and servant of Kaiisura and will do as she says.
Weapons: his claws and teeth, sometimes a katana.
Other: He is a very loyal companion to Kaiisura. he will do anything for her.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 05:58 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

approved

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 05:59 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Just out of interest, is there a character proposition that would be disproved?

Like, if someone wanted to be a human or an all powerful treehouse or something?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 11:30 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Just a quick list, for those who want one of who is playing whom.

Angels
DangerousBeauty: Nakir Ezekiel, a 400 year old ArchAngel
IvyTetskomi: Kaiisura Hart, a 662 year old Angel

Demons
Kumori Okami: Shadow Royale, a 665 year old demon
DangerousBeauty: Geancanach, a 4000 year old fire fairy
XvampbenjiiX666: Mordeth, a 872 year old ArchDemon
XvampbenjiiX666: Satan a very ancient power, Prince of Darkness.
darkxbox: Serg, a 300 year old dragon
A Dose Of Vraya: Salmo Camellus, a 732 year old demon

Neutral
King of Blades: Metatron, a 777,776 (give or take) year old entity
Grand_Moff_Gav: Nex Mortuss (aka Death), the eternal Grim Reaper
Mandos: Ezekiel, a 125 year old Half-breed
IchiPride: Sleven Urugei a half-breed of unknown origin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 11:54 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Just out of interest, is there a character proposition that would be disproved?

Like, if someone wanted to be a human or an all powerful treehouse or something?

I am so making an all-powerful treehouse now... no expression

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 01:18 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Kumori Okami
I am so making an all-powerful treehouse now... no expression

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I was thinking about Ents...not treehouses...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 01:50 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...humans, no, Ents, .....im not sure. like me talk to my advisor about that one. and no all powerful treehouses

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 07:27 PM