KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Ultimate Doom Role Play thread

The Ultimate Doom Role Play thread
Started by: Jedireaper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Brandon is the scientist/medic))

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 06:51 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((actually, we're all strapped in so we would.nt be spinning around and bumping into one another, but anyway.))

daren slapped the cord of his 'device' into an input device near his ship. he typed in a command and the ship stopped spinning and slowed down. the cabin pressure began to return and gravity also began to return. he spoke into the mike which was set to output in the cockpit speakers. "not to end your fun or anything, but if this does turn out to be somethin serious, i dont want my accuracy with a gun to go straight to hell just because i'm naucious, so please wait until we're on the way back." he typed in a command to set a speed limit.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 07:24 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Standing up after a hard ride.

''Hell this sh*t'', with a smile.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 07:27 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob laughed and set his bypass code into the main computer. "Don't try and limit my ship. This isn't some army Reg, but I get your point." Jacob set his own speed regulation and set the ship to an autopilot. He set the bypass code back on and opened the cockpits hatch. "We'll be there in no time, as long as no tries to mess the with Sovereign's controls."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 07:33 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Jacob, untill we get to the ship the RP is your boat till then.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 07:38 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob then reached over and deactivated the outer terminals. "I must admit that I am impressed by your knowledge of the inner systems of one of these ships. Barely over one-hundred were made, so it's refreshing to see someone who knows about them." He typed into the main access terminal and looked at the distance, adjusting the speed so that it would not be too fast, and so that they would not overshoot the ship, or collide with it.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 05:42 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(I'm not going to say anything till there has been some chracter interaction.))

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 06:16 AM
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kumori Okami
He nodded and followed. "Assassination? I'm afraid to ask..." He checked to make sure he'd not forgotten anything, then shrugged it off. If he had, it wouldn't hit him until they got to the post. "Let's just say I've had a little time for some self-reflection and it turns out I made some decisions a few years back I only just started to regret." He pulled a pic from his back pocket depicting a younger version of himself, Isla, and another girl. "Just got word Ashe has radiation poisoning from that mission to the reactor core near the Ark. I should've taken my leave and retired to take care of her back then, but hindsight's 20/20, right?" He pocketed the picture.

srry didnt see this))

Isla sighed and put the picture back in his pocket. "If only it were one of us instead. Why did it have to be-" She couldnt finish in time before they started spinning. "What the hell?" She stood up and cracked her back. "Did that ride remind you of anything." She grinned and looked over at her friend.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 01:02 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Jericho stood as they slowed, placing a hand to the back of his head. "Christ, that was worse than... Well, we'll not get into that here..." He looked around at the others, making sure everyone else was okay. "Alright, that's way more than I ever wanted to live through on a ship... I hate flying..." He shook his head a bit, trying to get over the slight sickness he always got at high speeds. Better than Ark travel, though... He sat back in his seat, awaiting orders from the CO as to whom would be doing what on this mission. "Ashe got the least exposure, true, but then again, she was always at higher risk, Isla. I mean, she did have that condition..."

<<So fishing for ways to explain off Ashe's sickness now... I shoulda thought it through better...>>

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 04:30 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Brandon looked over as Isla and Jehrico conversed. "Heh, catching up on old times?"

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 05:44 PM
DangerousBeauty

Isla glanced over at Brandon. "We were old partners in crime way back when. We've been working together since... But we are one less today." She frowned and looked up at Jericho and nodded. "I know... But why her?"

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 02:47 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"One less?" Bradon quiried. (I replied in SWGAW, Setana can't die)

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 03:46 AM
DangerousBeauty

sAtana)))

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 03:48 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

daren smirked at jacen. " i had too. what if someone on the other ship had gone crazy and hijacked ours. i would have to know any way of possibly controlling it remotely." his eyes widened and he pinched his nostrils shut. "whew, what is that smell?!"

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 10:35 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
"One less?" Bradon quiried. (I replied in SWGAW, Setana can't die)

"Our other, Ashe... she was... ill-stricken recently, and we've had to leave her behind for now..." He shook his head. "I'm not sure, Isla. It's one of those things I've never figured out..."

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 05:06 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She shook her head and looked around the room. "Interesting group we have here... I wonder why we need so many for a false alarm." She rubbed the back of her neck and yawned. "I want to go back to bed... This is just a waist of time and tax money."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 02:17 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((when we gonna start the action?))

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 03:15 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

((I don't know. I,m about to berserk and create a mad man with a sniper, shooting everything. THat'd be action hehe)))

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 04:42 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The ship docked with the EBC and John cecked the docking clamp. "The seals pressurised." He activated his suits oxygen and waited for the rest of the squad to do the same. "Remember ladies, we are to retrieve the ships logs and to locate and discern the condition of the crew." John Sauders carefully opened the first hatch and waited on the second hatch with his fingure on the release, his other hand's thumb flicking the safety on his assault rifle to single shot. "We are going in hot. Kid, you can find a weapon on the gun rack in the recess between the cockpit and personel hold."

Brandon pressurised his suit and brought out on of his scanners. "You really think I need a weapon."

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jul 26th, 2008 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 11:02 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob sat in the pilots seat and started playing with the lights. "Heh, just settin' the mood guys. You guys know where I'll be." He kicked his feet up and sent a cd into the ships disk reader.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 11:07 PM