KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Lover's War: Heaven Vs. Hell (rp)

A Lover's War: Heaven Vs. Hell (rp)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (70): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

((sorry i havent been around in a while. can someone give me a quick recap?))

serg awoke from his deep slumber. the pitch black of night in hell met him. he stood from the steps of satans palace, only then realizing he had not gone to the pit for punishment. he pushed the thought to the back of his head, ignoring it. he began searching for mordeth, using his fire breth to occasionally light the path.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 08:21 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth went to his bed and gently layed Gean down on it. "rest now, for i will be here when you awake. i will not leave your side, not even if the Great Lord Satan asked for me personally. i will be here when you awake." he rubbed his eyes with the palm of his taped hands and closed his eyes. today has been a bad day for him. he looked around and flicked his wrist, lighting black candles and the fire place. "i wish i knew how to heal her wounds." he mumbled to himself while trying to heal his own. the hole in his cheek made him feel more cold hearted than he usually was

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 11:39 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Salmo was bored. Even though lots of sh*t was going down, none of it seemed to effect him in the least. He was getting tired of just following Satan around. He wanted an assassination mission.
(who even plays satan? it's really confusing.)

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 02:16 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

(( i play Satan))

Satan sat down and called for Salmo. "Salmo, i want you to go kill whatever angels are still living amongst the dead on the battlefield."

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 02:23 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Gean opened her eyes and looked wearily up at Mordeth. "Sir... The fire place." She pushed herself to her feet and wearily walked over to him, stumbling every now and then. She pulled herself up into his lap and waited patiently.

Nakir sighed and held her close. "I know.... Calm down hun. Well get this figured out." She smiled and wiped away some of her own tears. "I'll never let what happened to Iofiel happen to one of my soldiers."

Ereshkigal frowned and followed her husband silently.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 02:34 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Salmo was briefly surprised at Satan's apparent reading of his mind. "Of course. Thank you milord." Salmo said grinning sadistically he quickly began packing knives and poison. He tested the edge of his cleaver on his skin which had numbed itself to all pain from when he was being tortured. He watched the blood trickle out. It was black ever since he had made the transformation in to a demon. He transported to the scene of the battle and began searching. He saw tons of dead angels and even more dead demons. He stole some stuff. Saw some familiar faces. But nobody alive seemed to be around. Then he saw a scroll on the body of a dead angel. "Transport" it said one the binding. He opened it and read the contents aloud and magic energy began surrounding him as he was transported to a white room with a gigantic gate on the horizon and clouds above and music like none he had ever heard and to all of this he responded "What the ****'s going on?"

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 02:47 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

An angel looked up from his place at the gates. He was weary of the new-comer, but was not armed and not a fighter. "May I help you sir?.. Welcome to heaven." He stood from his seat and slowly made his way over to the demon. "Has Satan sent you with a message? It's been ages, but you never know huh?" He smiled and waited quietly.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:17 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Salmo quickly considered his options. He could kill the angel and take the key that was most likely on his person, or play the role of messenger and get a chance of killing a high-ranked individual.
"um, yes. Satan sent me with a message specifically for..." shit. Salmo didn't know much about the war. He had only recently been turned in to a demon and he had only seen a few angels and didn't know any of their names. He took out his cleaver "Give me the key or I swear I will gut you like the dog you are," he said quickly.

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:34 AM
DangerousBeauty

The angel's hands went above his head. "Calm down!... The key is in my pocket.... But know this, once your gone I'll sound the alarm." He was shaking, but he was an angel and had to try to be brave.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:39 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

"We can't have that happening now can we?" and in one smooth motion he slipped a knife that was doused in lethal poison from the fold of his sleeve stabbed it in to the stomach of the angel and took the key. It would take the angel a couple of seconds to realize what had just happened. As Salmo was walking towards the gate he strained. To a passerby he would have looked like he was dying. When he stopped, his horns were in his head.

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:45 AM
DangerousBeauty

The angel fell, slowly slipping through the clouds and falling to the earth below as a single drop of rain. God was crying at yet another loss, but no one stopped him and no one would until his intentions were obvious.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:56 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

(damn, poetic.) As Salmo slipped the key in to the gate he suddenly had a feeling that he was being watched. He looked up and noticed an archer on a higher cloud about 700 yards away. He slipped the key out and went to hell. Satan would be proud. He approached.
"Sir, I present to you, the key to heaven."
He hoped that Satan wouldn't be angry at him for not entering heaven himself. He would probably be punished for his cowardice, but who cared. Job well done in his opinion.
(g'night)

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 04:14 AM
King of Blades
The King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
The angel fell, slowly slipping through the clouds and falling to the earth below as a single drop of rain. God was crying at yet another loss, but no one stopped him and no one would until his intentions were obvious.

[If I may? ]

The drop of water landed upon Metatrons folded arms. A single droplet of water to fall from a clear night sky. Metatron saw the tear was darkened and not clear. His heart broke, but nothing about his appearance conveyed the sentiment. He wiped away the tear from his arm holding the droplet on his finger tip before flicking it to the grass below. "Hmph", he grumbled unamused, "what do I care if an angel dies. That wouldn't happen if they were proficient in something other then hypocrisy." He sneered tilting his head towards the side to let the back of his eye look up to make sure there where no clouds. There weren't.

"Now don't look at me like that, Lord, it isn't my fault. If your so powerful, why don't you take care of them. I bet the poor kid wasn't even old enough to...to..." he stopped talking. His mind wandered to a child he found lying in the street. He remembered seeing the kid with money enough to buy an ice cream, or whatever delicacy it was little boys ate. Later that day he flew by his lifeless body. A cut in his side and the apathy of the people were the cause of his death. He cursed the city and left it never to return again.

He shook his head, breaking from the dream. His place was here, not in his past. And he returned to gazing back at the city. "No matter, you never cared for me, what's another lost angel?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 04:54 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

((Is this the Christian God? As in, is Jesus up there aswell or is this our own depicton of God, also is the thread starter playing him?))

The realm Nex now inhabited was like a long tunnel of clouds- dark grey mist swirled in a continuous circle. All around him there were crys of anguish, of hurt and pain. This was a netherworld, it did not exist in any form other than the minds of the departed souls.

A dark shadowy figured sat, hunched in the edge of the tunnel- his head resting on his arms...

"Most people tend to walk to the end...yet you've always just sat there" whispered Nex to the shadowy figure. The person looked up, it was Ezekiel.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 06:53 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

serg stopped in front of mordeth's door. in his attempt to 'knock' he scratched a long claw mark in the door. and for the first time in the entire rp, he spoke. "mordeth. are you there?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 12:32 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
((Is this the Christian God? As in, is Jesus up there aswell or is this our own depicton of God, also is the thread starter playing him?))

The realm Nex now inhabited was like a long tunnel of clouds- dark grey mist swirled in a continuous circle. All around him there were crys of anguish, of hurt and pain. This was a netherworld, it did not exist in any form other than the minds of the departed souls.

A dark shadowy figured sat, hunched in the edge of the tunnel- his head resting on his arms...

"Most people tend to walk to the end...yet you've always just sat there" whispered Nex to the shadowy figure. The person looked up, it was Ezekiel.
(This rp is based on the year 931 BC or something like that so no, I don't think there is a Jesus. I think that the highest ranking person in heaven is Nimri, just as the highest in hell is Mordeth, but since VB is playing as Satan at intervals, I think that DB is playing god on occasion.)

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 01:10 PM
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav

he's an npc anyone can play him and heaven is what ever other people make of it. This thread is not stricktly christian. I'm not very religiouse so im not gonna play god like VB does Satan.))

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 02:13 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth gently carried Gean to his fireplace "i want you to rest now." he stayed quiet after the order and watched her lay in the flames, his anger making them grow. he closed his eyes, feeling his hate for the angels worsen by the mintue. he opened his eyes and wathed the flames dance around Gean's tattered body.

Satan sat on his throne, mumbling to himself. he watched Ereshkigal follow him but didn't pay no mind. he was too busy trying to figure out what to do about this new demon and angel couple, and also how to make sure they win the war.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 02:19 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

((sorry. you know how i am with my beliefs...i cant help it))

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 02:20 PM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
Mordeth gently carried Gean to his fireplace "i want you to rest now." he stayed quiet after the order and watched her lay in the flames, his anger making them grow. he closed his eyes, feeling his hate for the angels worsen by the mintue. he opened his eyes and wathed the flames dance around Gean's tattered body.

Satan sat on his throne, mumbling to himself. he watched Ereshkigal follow him but didn't pay no mind. he was too busy trying to figure out what to do about this new demon and angel couple, and also how to make sure they win the war.
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
(damn, poetic.) As Salmo slipped the key in to the gate he suddenly had a feeling that he was being watched. He looked up and noticed an archer on a higher cloud about 700 yards away. He slipped the key out and went to hell. Satan would be proud. He approached.
"Sir, I present to you, the key to heaven."
He hoped that Satan wouldn't be angry at him for not entering heaven himself. He would probably be punished for his cowardice, but who cared. Job well done in his opinion.
(g'night)

(hello? keys to feckin' heaven!)

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 02:22 PM