KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament Sign-in and OoC

Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament Sign-in and OoC
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ta-dah. A rough drawing of Leyna. Nothing special...I based most of her appearence off of Android #18 from DBZ just because I need a model of someone to make a decent picture. Sefirah is based off Riku from Kingdom Hearts 2 a bit, Leyna #18, and Jack is based off the Live From Long Island Billy Joel image.

Attachment: 06-25-2008-11-11-04-406.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 03:13 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Here's Sefirah again for those who missed him:

Attachment: sefirah.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 03:14 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Nice! smile

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 03:40 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sefirah.....

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 04:40 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Sora
Birthday: 6-23-94
Race: white
Height: 5'3
Weight: 104
Hometown: Atlanta
Title: Keyblade Master
Alignment: good
Weapons: Kingdom Key, Oblivion Key, Oathkeeper Key
Powers/Abilities: Power of light, has magic skills too
Bio: Trained by riku and friends on island. Darkneses covered Sora's island and he got the possesion of the keyblade to destroy it and bring back light. Learned fighting skills from mickey, donald and goofy. Returned to island.
Picture:

Attachment: kmcavatar_ringdom_hearts,_sora_-_master_form[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 06:14 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Alright, welcome to the Galactic Tournament. You shall be facing the Harvester of Death (Sefirah) in the City Arena. The city arena is New York City filled with millions of people. So introduce Sora to the RPG and make your way to the transporter to face off against Sefirah.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 06:31 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Character Creation Sheet

Name: Mario "Super Mario"
Birthday: ??
Race: Nintendo Character
Height: 100cm
Weight: ??
Hometown: Super Mario 64 and Mario Galaxy.
Title: Super Mario
Alignment: Good
Equipment: Red Cap, feathers, bobombs, baseball bat, and a pizza pie.
Powers:
- Metal Mario
- Ice Mario
- Fire Mario
- Plumbing
- Dash
- Jump
- Punch/Kick/Throw/Grab
- Flight
- Power Star (invincibility, usable once, lasts four posts, two me, two opponant)

Bio: Its Mario, play the games, see the spin off cartoons.
Appearance: Google Super Mario Galaxy.

Worst bio I ever made big grin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 06:51 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

hope im not too late...

Name: Ivy/mercury/yakui Tetskomi
Birthday: unknown
Height: 5'4
Weight: 116
Hometown: unknown
Title: Light/Life/Darkness
Alignment: good/good/evil
Weapons: double katanas/ double wave swords/ double gun blades
Powers/Abilities: able to control light, life, and dark. Quick healing powers, telepathy, mind control, animorph
Bio: since Ivy was young she wondered what life would be like with sisters, Ivy got more than she bargained for, Not only did she gets siters but those sisters were her split presonalities. Mercury, or life, was her hyperactive self, Yakui, or dark, was her evil, dark self, and she herself, or light, was depressed but strong. alot went wrong for her, like she lost her parents but vowed shed never be weak because of her lost, instead shes looking for a great challenge.
Picture: (please log in to view the image)

(trust me i kno that pic sucks but thats all i got lol)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 08:20 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

3 in 1 ahhh! Yo can fight Mario big grin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 09:02 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

cool and to clear this up, ivy has the red hair, mercury has the blue hair, and yakui has the silver hair, also mercury is 22, ivy is 24, and yakui is 26, one more thing, ivy weilds the katanas, mercury the wave swords, and yakui the gun blades.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 09:32 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn, Dragon47 is taking a long time posting. erm

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 09:44 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

So's my opponant, eg. I'v been waiting all day. sad

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 09:57 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

=o

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 11:44 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

patience?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 11:57 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Alright so Ivy will battle Mario in the Shadow Arena. (It's just a standard battle arena in complete and total darkness that. Even light cannot pierce this shadow).

You're other two will need to sit around a bit until more opponents enter.

Originally posted by IvyTetskomi
(trust me i kno that pic sucks but thats all i got lol)

Mine are no better.

Last edited by ESB -1138 on Jun 26th, 2008 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 12:33 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 01:25 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Alright so Ivy will battle Mario in the Shadow Arena. (It's just a standard battle arena in complete and total darkness that. Even light cannot pierce this shadow).

You're other two will need to sit around a bit until more opponents enter.

my other two are Ivy lol, I said sisters but I meant that Mercury and Yakui ARE Ivy. They come out at differnt times.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 05:26 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Oh; makes sense.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 05:27 PM
Obsidian Fury

Originally posted by IvyTetskomi
my other two are Ivy lol, I said sisters but I meant that Mercury and Yakui ARE Ivy. They come out at differnt times.

Like Rina/Barf? smile

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 06:25 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

one more character :P

Name: Cloud Strife
Birthday: august 19th
Height: 5'7
Weight: unknown
Hometown: Nibelheim (Final Fantasy VII)
Title: ?
Alignment: good
Weapons: buster sword
Powers/Abilities:
Braver: Cloud performs a leaping chop that splits a single enemy in two. Unless you're facing a really strong enemy that isn't a boss, this is usually your best Level 1 Limit Break. The attack is stronger than the Cross-Slash, so it usually kills weaker enemies.
Cross-Slash: With several powerful slashes, Cloud causes massive damage to a single opponent. If the enemy survives the attack, there is a chance that it may cause paralysis. It can't paralyze enemies who are normally immune to paralysis, like most bosses.
Blade Beam: Waves of energy rush from Cloud's sword and collide with a single enemy. The remaining energy then splits into smaller, weaker waves hitting any remaining enemies. Always target the strongest enemy in the group, because the intial wave causes about three times as much damage as the smaller secondary waves.
Climhazzard: Cloud skewers a single enemy and then leaps high into the sky to cause greater damage. This is best used against a single opponent or any really strong opponents you encounter. Eventually the Blade Beam attack will become ineffective, but the Climhazzard attack should be useful throughout most of the game.
Meteorain: While leaping into the air, Cloud unleashes a barrage of meteors upon a group of foes causes up to four seperate hits. This is actually best used against a single enemy, unless the targeted group is fairly weak. Used against one opponent, this attack can cause as much as 12,000 points of damage.
Finishing Touch: Cloud creates a large whirlwind that sucks a group of opponents into oblivion, which causes them to either immediatley perish or suffer extensive damage from falling back to the ground. Most opponents simply perish, but larger creatures like bosses will always fall back to the ground. Save this Limit Break for groups-it's completely wasted on a single enemy.
Omnislash: Cloud assaults his opponent with a long series of powerful sword attacks. This can be used against a single enemy or a group; either way, this is an extremely powerful attack. With the correct sword in hand, this attack can actually cause just as much, if not more, damage than the fabled "Knights of the Round" Materia.

Bio: Final Fantasy VII
Cloud is the main protagonist of Final Fantasy VII. He is introduced as a mercenary and former member of SOLDIER, a militaristic organization part of the Shinra Corporation. During a mission in which he worked with the anti-Shinra organization AVALANCHE, he encounters a young woman by the name of Aerith Gainsborough, who is wanted by a branch of Shinra called the "Turks." Cloud was born in the mountain village of Nibelheim, along with his childhood friend Tifa Lockhart. Cloud resolves to join SOLDIER, hoping to impress Tifa, whom has fallen in love with,[6] by becoming as strong as the popular SOLDIER 1st Class Sephiroth.

Early in the game, however, Cloud's past is a mystery. He claims that he was in the village of Nibelheim when Sephiroth went berserk and massacred the local population. After finding Tifa wounded, Cloud confronts Sephiroth. During the course of the game, it becomes apparent that Cloud's memories of these events and others are clouded, preventing them from making total sense. Cloud suffers from a mixture of amnesia and mind control. Although he had been in Nibelheim during Sephiroth's rampage, he was not there as a top ranking member of SOLDIER, but a regular Shinra arm guard under the command of both Sephiroth and another man named Zack Fair. Following the incident, Cloud and Zack are experimented on with the remarkable genetic material from an alien lifeform, called "Jenova cells". The two subsequently escape, but are chased down by Shinra's armed forces. Zack is mortally wounded after trying to protect Cloud from the pursuing Shinra foot soldiers. Cloud crawls to Zack before he dies, and Zack tells Cloud that he will be his living legacy. The next scene, reminiscent of Zack, shows Cloud onboard the roof of the train headed for the #1 Mako Reactor at the start of Final Fantasy VII. Cloud takes on Zack's personality/persona during the game, up until he regains his true self with Tifa in the lifestream.

Cloud's personal struggle with his uncertain past and his long standing feud with Sephiroth drive the game's plot to an essential confrontation with Sephiroth at the center of the earth. His encounter with an end of the world scenario plays off of his inner battle with personal demons, making Cloud's personal struggle a fundamental aspect of the game.

[edit] Related Final Fantasy VII appearances

Cloud in Final Fantasy VII Advent Children with fenrirCloud appears numerous times in the various titles in the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII. He plays a minor role in the cell phone game Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII. During the course of the game, which takes place over the six years leading into Final Fantasy VII, the player encounters Cloud while he is serving under Zack and Sephiroth's command. In the CGI film Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, Cloud lives with Tifa in the city of Edge. Staying with them is Marlene, Barret's adopted daughter, and Denzel, an orphan with a rampant deadly disease called Geostigma, which appeared as a result of the events of Final Fantasy VII. Cloud works as a courier for the "Strife Delivery Service" that Tifa set up in her new tavern. Over time, Cloud begins suffering symptoms of the Geostigma as well, keeping his left arm cloaked to hide the symptoms. This causes him to bring back memories and feelings of regret over Aerith and Zack's fates. Not feeling worthy enough to protect his new 'family', he leaves.

Cloud is attacked by a mysterious trio of young men; Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo, who are genetic "remnants" of Sephiroth left behind before he could diffuse into the Lifestream completely. The three begin luring and kidnapping children that are inflicted with Geostigma, intending to have the children lead them to the remains of Jenova, an alien antagonist of the Final Fantasy VII video game. Upon confronting them for a second time, Cloud finds himself outmatched by the trio and is rescued by Vincent Valentine. Cloud confronts them once again and defeats Loz and Yazoo. In confronting Kadaj, the battle takes them back to Aerith's church, where the Lifestream-influenced water cures Cloud of his Geostigma. Kadaj later merges with the remnants of Jenova, causing Sephiroth to be reborn. The two battle until Cloud clinches the battle with a Limit Break attack. When Sephiroth is once again defeated, he dissipates, leaving a dying Kadaj in his place.

Cloud in Last Order: Final Fantasy VIICloud is also one of the main characters in Last Order: Final Fantasy VII. This OVA shows Cloud in two events that were shown in flashbacks in Final Fantasy VII; one at Nibelheim, and the other escaping from Shinra with Zack. In the Nibelheim flashback Cloud is seeking revenge on Sephiroth, mentioning that he used to look up to him. Sephiroth impales Cloud in the stomach, but Cloud is able to gather enough strength to pull Sephiroth's sword further into his body so he can whip Sephiroth into a nearby wall. While escaping in a hitchhiked pick-up truck with Zack, Cloud proves to be too exhausted from the experimentations made on him by Hojo. Cloud is saved from death by Zack. The ending of Last Order is somewhat ambiguous, as it merely shows Zack jumping onto Cloud's body to protect him from Shinra members in a helicopter with a sniper pointed at an unconscious Cloud, a gunshot is then heard.

Cloud appears in a small supporting role in Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII. A year after the events of Advent Children, he offers his help to the protagonist organization known as the WRO in their siege of Midgar and counterattack against the rogue Shinra military unit known as Deep Ground.

In Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, Cloud is presented as a young Shinra infantryman where he meets the character Zack Fair and the two become good friends. At the near end of Crisis Core, Cloud is intoxicated by the experiments performed on him by Professor Hojo, and is unable to move. Whilst on the run, Zack hides Cloud and goes to face a platoon of infantrymen, only to be mortally wounded by them. Some time later, after being left for dead, Cloud crawls over to Zack and watches his friend die. Zack gives Cloud his Buster Sword, telling him to live his life for both of them. This event that would lead to him imitating Zack's persona, due to the experiments done on him, and his own personal goal of becoming a man like Zack.

Picture: (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 06:28 PM