KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Starlocks Sigs and stuff

Starlocks Sigs and stuff
Started by: starlock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (111): « First ... « 105 106 [107] 108 109 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starlock
Hey there...sorry for the delay....here is the sig and av......

(please log in to view the image)

another great sig and avy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2010 07:54 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrant
Doom Awaits

No problem, starlock. I understand you get a lot of requests daily so feel free to take your time.

Also, if the stock that I provided isn't good enough quality, then feel free to go with the first request (blue set).

Props to Starlock for the Avatar and Sig

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 04:17 AM
Tyrant is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrant a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Hi Starlock,

can you make me a sig with this image and the caption "Free Kris Blaze"

thanks in advance.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 06:25 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Tyrant....i wish it was only so many requests...but i had an office worker out for a while...but he is back...and so am i.....i think the pic will work.

Starscream.....sure...no problem.

Thanks Bruce for the kind words!

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 04:41 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Tyrant...here we go.....

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:30 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

More great work again pal thumb up

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 11:27 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He's a sig making machine who still finds the time to crank out all these requests especially from me alone. You're the man starlock.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 11:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Thanks Nihilist,Quanchi...wow i never posted Quanchi's sig....it mustr have been close to 4pm...oh well..when i get a chance..but i see your allready wearing the sig......thanks everyone smile

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 12:13 PM
starlock
Team Authority

I have some Bad news...i have been let go from my company...and i will not have access to my computer or my files...etc.....i am sorry if i promised a sig to any one, but it might be some time before i get my self together and be back in the game......i want to thank everybody for all the support you have shown me....and of course all the compliments....i want to thank each and every one of you. including all the sig makers that make up the community...you guys and girls are the best...keep making sigs. This is not good bye forever.....its just for a while....once again thanks.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:47 PM
Starscream M

Oh that's terrible news, Starlock. I don't need a sig anymore anyways.

You're a great person, and I hope you land on your feet.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 07:22 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by Starscream M
Oh that's terrible news, Starlock. I don't need a sig anymore anyways.

You're a great person, and I hope you land on your feet.
sad Im so sorry to hear that, you are a great guy and deserve more.Hope everything gets better real soon for you.

Take care mate.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 09:50 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I have some Bad news...i have been let go from my company...and i will not have access to my computer or my files...etc.....i am sorry if i promised a sig to any one, but it might be some time before i get my self together and be back in the game......i want to thank everybody for all the support you have shown me....and of course all the compliments....i want to thank each and every one of you. including all the sig makers that make up the community...you guys and girls are the best...keep making sigs. This is not good bye forever.....its just for a while....once again thanks.
I feel terrible for you. Best of luck to you and your gf. You made so many other people happy and didn't ask for a thing in return. I know you will bounce back.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 04:00 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Could you make a sig with these two images Starlock i'm after the Pred in the second image

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 07:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

F@#$ing awesome!!

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 05:30 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

always a talent and a friend forever

yes u will bounce back

my number is yours and always here for u

hey mk....so good to see u

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 05:50 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I'll keep you and your girl in my prayers star. The team will be awaiting your comeback. Stay real.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 06:35 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

sad

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 07:10 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

nooooooo ! STARLOCK !

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 10:31 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Man Starlock I am really sorry to hear this. You'll bounce back my friend.

Hope to see you soon.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:06 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Thanks Nihilist,Quanchi...wow i never posted Quanchi's sig....it mustr have been close to 4pm...oh well..when i get a chance..but i see your allready wearing the sig......thanks everyone smile

I'm very sorry to hear this bad news. You are a great sig creator, and many of KMC members will miss your work, including myself. Once again, F*&^ing awesome work cool

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 02:54 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote