KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Starlocks Sigs and stuff

Starlocks Sigs and stuff
Started by: starlock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (111): « First ... « 108 109 [110] 111 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Hi Starlock. Probably don't remember me since you help lots of people.

Your sig was and still is awesome, but I've been using it for over a YR now so its getting old for me. I was wondering if you can make me a new one if you still make sigs smile

I'll PM you some pictures if you need them. big grin

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 07:03 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Sorry everyone for my sparatic behavior, it should be more stable so i will begin to make my return, first with Dmills and then etna...be patient and thanks for all of your support.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 4th, 2011 03:26 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

My gaol to self publish a book has me running thin, but i am very excited and hope to finish all the work on it soon. My sig making comebacks keep getting delayed. Feel free to pm me with any pics or ideas for a sig and i will see if i can get to it in time.

I happen to speak to a long time pal of mine here and i agreed to do an easy sig.. here it is...for Galan007

Attachment: gln07.jpg
This has been downloaded 139 time(s).

Old Post Jun 1st, 2011 01:05 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Are you back and doing sigs again, star ? I really want a newer mk one. If you have the time I will find images for said saig and avie like the good old days.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2011 11:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you back and doing sigs again, star ? I really want a newer mk one. If you have the time I will find images for said saig and avie like the good old days.

I am in the process of self publishing my first novel, so i can not commit to anything, however it does not hurt to leave the info and or scans/pics. I will be making some sigs that i promised, but the recent dealings with my book have once again halted my return.

I have set up Myspace,Facebook,and Twitter accounts and now a blog, all in preparation for my book. I had 2 friends come through with money to invest, and i do not want to waste the opportunity. so i am busting my butt.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 07:14 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by starlock
I am in the process of self publishing my first novel, so i can not commit to anything, however it does not hurt to leave the info and or scans/pics. I will be making some sigs that i promised, but the recent dealings with my book have once again halted my return.

I have set up Myspace,Facebook,and Twitter accounts and now a blog, all in preparation for my book. I had 2 friends come through with money to invest, and i do not want to waste the opportunity. so i am busting my butt.
Ok, good luck with all this. Maybe some time after all this dies down.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 05:27 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by quanchi112
Ok, good luck with all this. Maybe some time after all this dies down.

Sure thing, you can count on it wink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 04:26 PM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Sorry everyone for my sparatic behavior, it should be more stable so i will begin to make my return, first with Dmills and then etna...be patient and thanks for all of your support.

Its cool, take your time. stick out tongue it'd be rude to rush ya when your busy doing real stuff.

Glad your still alive though laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 06:25 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Etna
Its cool, take your time. stick out tongue it'd be rude to rush ya when your busy doing real stuff.

Glad your still alive though laughing out loud

Yes i live eek!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 09:58 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Here is a sig for Dmills.

I do not remember how to use image tags lol..I hope this works.1 avatar and two versions of the sig.

(please log in to view the image)

Attachment: dmil1.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 06:31 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

You still making sigs?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 19th, 2011 05:02 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

continued success buddy

nice sigs as always

i'd like one smile

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 19th, 2011 09:51 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Hey Guy and Jalek, The answer sadly is no...not at this moment.

I need to be 100% involved with my book, when it is over and i have time, i will make sigs again, thanks for the kind words.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 01:56 PM
steverules_2

Originally posted by guy222
continued success buddy

nice sigs as always

i'd like one smile

TRAITOR!!

stick out tongue

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 10:38 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Hey Guy and Jalek, The answer sadly is no...not at this moment.

I need to be 100% involved with my book, when it is over and i have time, i will make sigs again, thanks for the kind words.

understandable good friend

always wish the best for u

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 15th, 2011 10:03 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Thanks, at least the team has Steve around to make sigs.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 08:21 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I have always liked your Signatures and your support for when I was making my own. Hope you return soon! ^.^

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 12:00 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Visage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mm..

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 01:08 PM
Visage is currently offline Click here to Send Visage a Private Message Find more posts by Visage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
I have always liked your Signatures and your support for when I was making my own. Hope you return soon! ^.^

Thanks, not sure about a return, but you never know!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2013 03:21 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Nice ta see ya, Starlock.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2013 11:59 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote