KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament

Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 20 21 [22]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

((wait, if zicore is just copying john's moves, is that the way to beat him?))
john shook himself as he got up..he was right..zicore was simply imitating his own attacks.."original much?" he asked zicore, un-summoning his scythe....he doubted that what happened next would help, but it was worth a shot...the reaper held his hand in such a way that when he re-summoned his scythe he immediately decapitated himself.."ouch" his head muttered sarcastically as it rolled across the ground...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 02:21 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

They charged at one another it what would seem to be to see who would hit first and harder but once bruce had made his revelation he had gained a merged state with the hulk sinc ehe accepted him finally for what he was.(its green scar time) as they were about to make contact Hulk quickled uncleanched his fist and calpped his hands together extremly hard a few inches from the punching distance, this thunderclap created a huge shockwave that came towards Skaroth.

"HULK NOT THE...We arn't.... No i'm not the dumb green guy i was before"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 02:42 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

~~John's~~
((...really?))
"...I can counter your attacks reaper I'm not stupid," Zicore replied disappointed that the reaper just basically thought Zicore's intelligence was equal to a mentality-retarded cockroach that had half its brain removed because it kept smashing its own head in the wall trying to destroy any intelligence it may have. With that Zicore quickly jumped up and smashed John's fallen head with both his feet and just to add insult to injury Zicore kicked the head like a ball.

With that he blasted away at his now headless body with hordes of light attacks that sent the headless body into the wall and he didn't let up there. Summoning his light sword he pierced the body through the...ribcage...eh torso...bones...and went to work hacking and slashing away. Zicore un-summoned his light sword and tore out both arms of the reaper's body and tossed them around like discarded toothpicks.

"Let's see how you like this. Nova Bombardment!" Zicore shouted unleashing his attack engulfing the entire room in a huge explosion. With that the match was over and the reaper was returned to whence he came.

((I'm disappointed in you MM. I gave you many, many hints and clues to defeat Zicore in what he said:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
"Death is only a slave bound to the desires of a madman."

[i]Originally posted by ESB -1138
Not even Death could best me!"

Death has no power... it is but a servant to the fools!

"Your powers are not enough to best me!"

Attacking Zicore was pointless. Geez and you're playing FFIV right now))

~~Bruce's~~
Skaroth managed to endure the shockwave by defending himself at the last moment. It would seem that this would be a match Skaroth could enjoy but he didn't have much time as the Hulk would keep getting stronger as the battle continues but for now Skaroth could tell he was the superior.

"No you're dumber," Skaroth replied and went on the attack punching the Hulk in the gut. He had to finish this fight quickly or suffer the Hulk's wrath.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 07:27 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Hulk let out a loud grunt and, hit the ground and dropped on his knees. He looked back up at Skaroth who was foolish enoough to continue the match, he then raised his fists up and smashed them against the ground. It caused the ground to start breaking and parts of it were raising up in the direction of Skaroth.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 07:57 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Skaroth jumped to the side avoiding the attack. The guardian had many powers not yet seen yet and this was a fight that the Hulk wouldn't forget. Skaroth smashed the ground with both fists sending out a huge wave of energy in the form of wolves that charged at the speed of sound engulfing the Hulk. The attack caused the Hulk to fall back a few feet.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 01:02 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Hulky quickly jumped back to his feet and shook his body breifly. H then crouched down and leaped forward at Skaroth striking downwards with two closed fists on his shoulders.

"HULKKKKK SMASHHHHHH"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 01:54 AM
MadMel
Heh

~~John's~~
((...really?))
"...I can counter your attacks reaper I'm not stupid," Zicore replied disappointed that the reaper just basically thought Zicore's intelligence was equal to a mentality-retarded cockroach that had half its brain removed because it kept smashing its own head in the wall trying to destroy any intelligence it may have. With that Zicore quickly jumped up and smashed John's fallen head with both his feet and just to add insult to injury Zicore kicked the head like a ball.

With that he blasted away at his now headless body with hordes of light attacks that sent the headless body into the wall and he didn't let up there. Summoning his light sword he pierced the body through the...ribcage...eh torso...bones...and went to work hacking and slashing away. Zicore un-summoned his light sword and tore out both arms of the reaper's body and tossed them around like discarded toothpicks.

"Let's see how you like this. Nova Bombardment!" Zicore shouted unleashing his attack engulfing the entire room in a huge explosion. With that the match was over and the reaper was returned to whence he came.

((I'm disappointed in you MM. I gave you many, many hints and clues to defeat Zicore in what he said:

((lol god modding!!!1121..but thats ok im sure you have a reason stick out tongue
and yea i kinda guessed something, but john is death, so technically the only way for him to defeat zicore is to not attack him erm))

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 08:18 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by jalek moye
Hulky quickly jumped back to his feet and shook his body breifly. H then crouched down and leaped forward at Skaroth striking downwards with two closed fists on his shoulders.

"HULKKKKK SMASHHHHHH"

"...no," Skaroth uttered as the Hulk made contact at Skaroth causing him to smash head first against the floor. Skaroth became angry and howled again as he jumped to his feet and charged head on against the Hulk throwing a right punch.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 02:46 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Hulk stumbled a few feet back as he was hit, but he didnt fall and looked back at him. He then grolwed and began walking towards him

"You're a fool, all you've been doing is making me madder." He then drew back his fist are thust it forward at Skaroth using all his current strength level.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 01:20 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Hulk stumbled a few feet back as he was hit, but he didnt fall and looked back at him. He then grolwed and began walking towards him

"You're a fool, all you've been doing is making me madder." He then drew back his fist are thust it forward at Skaroth using all his current strength level.

"And you're a fool! My strength is limitless!!" Skaroth replied and and countered with the same attack against the Hulk. The attack collision caused a shockwave causing the ground itself to tremble but the two remained steady.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 02:44 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Hulk grunted and flung his fist at Skaroth once again but this time stopping an inch from skaroths face. At the very same moment he stopped his fist he raised his right foot up and slamme dinto Skaroth's shin with massive force"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 03:52 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Hulk grunted and flung his fist at Skaroth once again but this time stopping an inch from skaroths face. At the very same moment he stopped his fist he raised his right foot up and slamme dinto Skaroth's shin with massive force"

Skaroth roared from the punch to the shin. Skaroth returned the favor by stabbing the Hulk quickly in his left eye with his long nail that was harder than diamond.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 02:18 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Hulk roared in pain and quickly placed his hand over his bleeding eye. He began to stumpble back as the green blood keep dripping down his hand. He looked back at Skaroth and lowered his hand his eyes began to heal up already, he then ran forward and tackled Skaroth. He then began punching him in the chest as he sat a top of him.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 02:11 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Hulk roared in pain and quickly placed his hand over his bleeding eye. He began to stumpble back as the green blood keep dripping down his hand. He looked back at Skaroth and lowered his hand his eyes began to heal up already, he then ran forward and tackled Skaroth. He then began punching him in the chest as he sat a top of him.

Skaroth roared at the Hulk's onslaught. The creature grabbed hold of the Hulk's legs and dug into the Hulk's skin with his sharp claws. With a good grip Skaroth tossed the Hulk off of him flipping him right over the guardian. Skaroth stood up and howled slamming his fists into the ground causing a tower of energy to rise on the Hulk freezing him in a strange substance that shimmered lightly.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 01:16 AM