KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Futurama: Beast with a Billion Backs

Futurama: Beast with a Billion Backs
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

New futurama movie

The newest futurama movie, The beast with a Billion backs, just released on dvd yesterday and i was able to get myself a copy. I just finished watching it and i think it is as funny as, Benders big score and still funnier than the Simpsons movie. If you are a fan of Futurama you really need to get yourself a copy by purchase or rental. It is definitely worth checking out. There are many little inside jokes for the extreme fans. There is one more movie in the works and depending on the success, Futurama has a chance at being resurrected and aired on Tv again.

TRAILER http://youtube.com/watch?v=MHDHgRGtOY0

So..,has anyone else seen this or planning to?

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Jun 25th, 2008 at 08:45 AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 08:42 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phucayou

Futurama: Beast With a Billion Backs

Anyone seen the new Futurama movie yet? (the second one, BWBB). Just came out last week smile!!!

I'm so excited to see this movie! Boo being out of the country though Sad I was seeing a lot of negative feedback leading up to the release including people who claimed to have seen leaks, but now I'm seeing mostly positive reviews. big grin

For those that don't know or haven't seen the movie yet either, or even heard about it for that matter...

Last edited by Impediment on Jul 5th, 2008 at 01:14 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 08:08 PM
phucayou is currently offline Click here to Send phucayou a Private Message Find more posts by phucayou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelamia

Saw it, Loved it. Clip 4 on the widget at ilovebender.com pretty much sums up why the movie is so good: Bender. The league of robots made the movie. I can't wait for the next one now.. sooo glad it's back

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 12:38 AM
angelamia is currently offline Click here to Send angelamia a Private Message Find more posts by angelamia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Shit, I'll buy it just for the sake of resurrecting Futurama.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 01:06 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, it was MUCH better than the first Futurama movie. thumb up

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 12:08 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelamia

well I don't know about that... Bender's big score is pretty good too. This movie is great for setting up plot lines for the following movies.

(please log in to view the image) <- I thought this was cool smile

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 11:25 PM
angelamia is currently offline Click here to Send angelamia a Private Message Find more posts by angelamia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kunglu

I haven't seen it yet, but was very disappointed with Benders Big Score. I love the series, but B.B.S. just didn't have the laughs. But I've got my fingers crossed for this!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 05:11 PM
kunglu is currently offline Click here to Send kunglu a Private Message Find more posts by kunglu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Watched this over the weekend, it was alright. I was hoping for more, as I am a big fan of the show.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 08:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

It was pretty good, and much better than the first one.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 04:53 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kunglu

Just watched it and I liked it a lot. A little drawn out but has plenty of laughs.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 04:14 PM
kunglu is currently offline Click here to Send kunglu a Private Message Find more posts by kunglu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

I haven't seen any yet Love the episodes big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 07:45 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

It was good. I enjoyed it.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 07:52 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote