KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Miguel Cotto vs. Antonio Margarito

The winner ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Antonio Margarito 2 25.00%
Miguel Cotto 6 75.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Miguel Cotto vs. Antonio Margarito
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

(please log in to view the image)

ouch

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 06:20 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Cotto's more skilled, but Margarito is just a brick wall. Dude has concrete for a chin. He just kept coming, and wore him down with his epic punch count (>100 every round).

Reminds me a bit of Kelly Pavlik in his style. Not without skill, but mainly just a battering ram with a high punch count and a rock solid chin.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 07:59 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

have to say it was a genuine surprise but fair play to him....best result of his career no doubt

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 08:23 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

Antonion Margarito is one tough SOB. WOW!

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 09:12 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anaconda
Jukebox

indeed

never argue with an idiot, they only drag you down to their level and beat you by experience

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 05:48 PM
anaconda is currently offline Click here to Send anaconda a Private Message Find more posts by anaconda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

He is tough indeed but beatable. If Cotto's nose wasnt f*ed up it wouldve been a different story. Im not taking anything away from Margarito, specially since it was him that f*ed up his nose. He is tough and he didnt gave me a reason to dislike him.

Anyways, Cotto said he wants to fight again before the year is up. I feel sorry for whoever he fights next.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 09:51 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Hopefully, Oscar doesn't step into the ring with Antonio

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 06:07 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

We know that aint gonna happen. He wants to go in a high note by knocking out a much smaller guy(Pacquio) and if he fought Margarito, he'll get KOed.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 02:38 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

I'll take Manny if it happens

Filipino Pride

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 07:26 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

thoughts on the Antonio using padded gloves theory? i honestly thought it was a good fight but Cotto was a bit too suspiciously shaken up from his punches later on. it wasn't like cotto to get shaken up is what i'm saying. and of course, the fact that tony actually used those gloves against Morsely naturally arouses suspicion.
such a shame that one of the best fights in a long time is marred with conspiracy now. dumbass antonio mad

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 04:01 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote